Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

i have been wanting to procure some Amazon yambs (6’+) for awhile but it just hasn’t happened merely because of their scarcity in areas I have been in. I am particularly curious what that looks like in a picture if she’s in heels and is taller than me because for some reason….idk :lol:

I am thinking of one in particular who might have been like 5’10/11” or so but I never saw her in heels because she was a straight up bussdown but still has a great “ex” story that confirms Based Jesus Based Jesus ‘s thoughts about voodoo dolls of me existing and also substantiate アミーゴ アミーゴ ‘s block on all platforms claim (although text was the only way I ever could/knew how to communicate with her) :lol:

storm2006 storm2006 man in my prime online days I would be blocking them going IN to the drinks/meetups if I knew this was a one time thing. Took ruthless to a new level 😂

Dog. :rofl: :rofl: I am weak at thought of a girl trying to text you the morning after saying she has a good time only to realize she’s been blocked

“Already? It was just date 1! He already cut me?!”

Re-logged into Bumble a few days ago and found the two most attractive girls in my neighborhood on there.

dwyane-wade-pump-fake.gif

Bro I thought you had a girl out there in VA?

Gotta get out with my guy suberzat1 suberzat1

The gif you posted is willypete willypete

Srs question

For a chick who is on your roster - how often do you text or call her? And how often do you see her IRL?

Obviously "it depends" but that's not a helpful answer

What's helpful is if you give your best guess or give us a general rule of thumb

Srs question

For a chick who is on your roster - how often do you text or call her? And how often do you see her IRL?

Obviously "it depends" but that's not a helpful answer

What's helpful is if you give your best guess or give us a general rule of thumb

What spot on the roster and where we at in the situation?

i have been wanting to procure some Amazon yambs (6’+) for awhile but it just hasn’t happened merely because of their scarcity in areas I have been in. I am particularly curious what that looks like in a picture if she’s in heels and is taller than me because for some reason….idk :lol:

BREHS! You can’t make this up. The Yamb Gawds are reading the thread. Just matched with her :rofl:
1672285835372.png

I actually don’t even remember swiping right on her but I have to go through with this for the culture

If you want the ****** experience without the investment all you gotta do is smash a tall yamb 5'9 or better and then move on to a chick of normal height like 5'5. Her legs are gonna seem like stubs in comparison

Back
Top Bottom