Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Messed with a taller, Afrocentric jawn who used to play pro ball in Dallas, when infirst moved to OkC. Met on blackpeoplemeet. Its actually how i found out my whole life was a lie and lowkey I am not a full 6’0 I,m like 5’11.75 depending. And yea when she wore wedges to Black Panther she was like 6’5 looking my auntie or something walking around together, i guess sans for the fraternization. We broke my Big Lots couch doing the sex on the middle too far away from the supports and she helped me carry it downstairs and then to Big Lots and back upstairs when i got it replaced. I lived on the 4th floor at the time so that was hella appreciated. She married the next ***** she met after me, also cant have kids so i was Monday Night Raw and shooting with no regard for human life.

And Ghana was easily 6’1+, body just made for sex. Likely not married, not that she wasnt worthy if it she just treated sex more like a dude. Had a roster and backups and sex goals and things. Able to have kids, club also shot up with no regard actually

I didnt mind either, not like they was punking me or anything like that because of their height. I got a 6’7 wingspan anyways so just game of inches, but seriously i dont feel like we looked crazy when we walked In anywhere together

One of the fats from the pof era was probably taller than me too iirc. Her brother i used to hoop together i wonder how he’d take it if he ever found out

I've only managed some afterhours office action (at a previous job) and ploughed a milf at a late night screening of the most recent Mad Max movie. Really stupid in retrospect but hey hindsight is 20/20.
Yeah, I got the awesome jawsome from one of my ex’s I think during opening day for one of the Transformer movies. Packed theater and she brought a blanket (said she gets cold easily), I’m glad we were on the end because that would’ve been wild happening between 2 people

This thread. Cant be serious about taping conversations I don't believe that for a second :lol:

Speaking of risky situations, what are some of the oddest places you guys have done the deed? Anyone in the mile high club?

I've only managed some afterhours office action (at a previous job) and ploughed a milf at a late night screening of the most recent Mad Max movie. Really stupid in retrospect but hey hindsight is 20/20.
Smashed a chick in the clubhouse bathroom at her apartments. Can’t believe we was on that hard *** tile floor at times. We also broke the sink off the wall. Wild and fun times :lol:

Smashed a chick in the clubhouse bathroom at her apartments. Can’t believe we was on that hard *** tile floor at times. We also broke the sink off the wall. Wild and fun times :lol:

I'm too much of a clean freak to smash in a bathroom or stall.

Had it proposed a couple times but nahhhh... I'm good :lol:

The great outdoors thou >>> *

I've done the shower one time. My set up is weak though so my focus was set on not slipping and becoming a paraplegic.
I hate shower sex with a passion. In my townhouse I have the master bathroom with 2 sinks, I had one chick dam near fall in love with me after I placed her in between the sinks and just went to work missionary. She was slim with the knockers so wouldn’t recommend for a thick jawn or bbw (or you guys that love ssbbw).

Smashing outside of the shower >>>>> smashing in the shower

Yup for outdoors. Introduced this soviet chick to it. She was mad inexperienced but older than me.

Beach
Nature trail.

One time a family of deer pulled up as we were smashing. Shorty said it was magical. Also happened to be her mom's birthday but she had passed. Told her it was a sign :lol:

At an old job I used to sneak off through the fire exist and smash a coworker in the stairwell. I used to tell shorty to keep it lowkey and not make it obvious we were messing with each other. She would always hover around me and be near my vacinity when we worked in different departments on two floors

At an old job I used to sneak off through the fire exist and smash a coworker in the stairwell. I used to tell shorty to keep it lowkey and not make it obvious we were messing with each other. She would always hover around me and be near my vacinity when we worked in different departments on two floors
That’s the worst when smashing a coworker :smh:

Mf’er won’t leave u alone :lol:

Not my thing, but everyone got their own methods. W.e works.

calikev34 calikev34 what improvement(s) have you noticed

Glad you asked, ballinsam-

I am experimenting more 🔥 Which is what I need right now in my life - for work and play - especially this time of year when it's cold outside. And I'm stretching into a new role at work, so the experimental mindset helps me think less and do more. Also I do stuff for me. So I'd laugh about it later instead of trying too hard to make them happy. So this is helping me be myself.

As for anyone who has strong opinions:

For the record, I have worked in tech for 8 years

The rules are different in the digital age idgaf

I have done a lot of negotiation and interview coaching. I record everything I do. I won't ever listen to or watch 90% of it.

Recording helps me think freely and speak freely because I know I can watch it later if I wanted to

I encourage all of my clients to record calls with recruiters where they are negotiating and I literally wouldn't get business if people said at the beginning of every call "This call is being recorded for training purposes"

This is simply my work and life affecting each other and I love what I do so :emoji_shrug:

Wildest place…on the school playground down the street from her parents’ place. Knowing what I know now, I could have done some time for that childish ****.

Ended up back on the trampoline in the backyard her parents had just bought her kid siblings (she was 21, the kids were like 8 and 5). The trampoline was maybe 10 feet from her parents window in the backyard. At one point the dad came out and told us to shut the **** up.

Speaking of risky situations, what are some of the oddest places you guys have done the deed? Anyone in the mile high club?

I USED TO WORK AT A GROCERY STORE… USED TO GET TOP FROM A SHORTY IN ONE OF STORAGE LOCKERS IN THE BACK, WE’D HOP IN MY TRUCK, GO BEHIND THE STORE ON BREAK AND SMASH. EVEN TO THIS DAY, WHEN SHE COMES TO TOWN, SHE HITS ME UP FOR THAT RIDE.

ALSO SMASHED A CHICK WHO WAS IN TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND IN HER HOTEL LOBBY BATHROOM(HER FRIENDS WERE HOGGING HER ROOM AND THE LOBBY BATHROOM WAS CLEAN). THE HATING A** FRONT DESK ATTENDANT WAS UP ON GAME AFTER ABOUT 6MIN :lol: CAME OVER THERE BEATING ON THE DOOR. STILL GOT THAT NUT OFF :lol:

Naah....that's kinda wild.

Story?

I was like 17? It was a summer camp we were both counselors. We went to high school together too and ended up dating that upcoming school year.

First time it was our lunch break so the campers were eating lunch, after lunch was recess and they were playing volleyball and we had to set up the net. The net was stored in the shed outside so we went out get the net and the rest was history 😂.

I cracked down quite a few church girls and pastor daughters.

Back
Top Bottom