Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Women are weird. I usually order an old-fashioned if I don't like anything on the menu.

One time when I ordered that, the girl I was with was like "that's so hot"

Inside I'm giving her the craziest -________________-

On the outside, I'm like "yea you like that?" Leading to more drinks and a whole convo on drunk stories.

Women are weird. I usually order an old-fashioned if I don't like anything on the menu.

One time when I ordered that, the girl I was with was like "that's so hot"

Inside I'm giving her the craziest -________________-

On the outside, I'm like "yea you like that?" Leading to more drinks and a whole convo on drunk stories.

That Mad Men influence :lol: :smokin

If I spend $100 I spend $100

I don't have the time to leave my place to drink low quality drinks outside of HH. I already drink more wine than beer/liquor.

Plus rose' season is around the corner.
Napa-wine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This goes back to having REAL CONVERSATIONS before you go on date and even more so before you are at some chicks crib where you don't know what her relationship or living situation is.

Of course the main issue is the the EX. It's up to the chick to let guys she's messing with her what the deal is and it's on the guys to have those conversations so he can know what he's getting into.

Given the fact that he said everybody would have to go... that he would have to leave no witnesses. That video will be used against if he ever has to use his gun so he isn't very bright in general...so I can see why he ended up there.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not sure how you can make that assumption but neither of us were there so it's no point of going back and forth.

I mean they could have had PLENTY of real convos and she could have just not disclosed the info.
Yeah, you could have chilled with this jawn a million times and she could choose to omit to having an ex that pops up on her from time to time that she may or may not entertain. It's not that farfetched. As mentioned in this thread, I lost a family member exactly that way.

The baby mama today started complaining that I was too frugal in her mind, I guess having money saved up. House paid for car paid for was stupid of me. Man social media women are something else

Tell her 90% of the US has less than $10k in savings or whatever the stat is

Tragic

The baby mama today started complaining that I was too frugal in her mind, I guess having money saved up. House paid for car paid for was stupid of me. Man social media women are something else
I’m cheap as hell, so I feel this. My wife doesn’t know what money is and just wants to spend it all day. She doesn’t outspend our means, but she doesn’t understand saving money to buy a house or get her a new car.

I’m cheap as hell, so I feel this. My wife doesn’t know what money is and just wants to spend it all day. She doesn’t outspend our means, but she doesn’t understand saving money to buy a house or get her a new car.

Please, please, please get a wealth/financial advisor

Please, please, please get a wealth/financial advisor
Oh trust me, I shut so much **** down that she wants to get away with. Not to put down any of our finance guys in this group, but I trust my background and schooling to know how to keep us good. The constant badgering about a new car is so annoying though.

Back
Top Bottom