Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I agree that there should not expectations. No denying that. And the tip, # of drinks, who pays, location, etc. is all subjective. Like @Present The minute you start talking about how much the various facets of your date cost (tickets and dinner in his case), complaining about not getting cheeks and comparing the cost of said date to your rent, you are LOSING.

No matter what anyone says there isn't a foolproof formula - and there shouldn't be. Just be yourself and NEVER compromise who you are/your character or go outside your means just for some yambs.
Alot of dudes hustle backwards.

Son should stack his bread and get a mortgage. Having a house is like a cheat code with these women. They open their legs and hope you get them pregnant because they see you as financially stable and want a piece of that.

If am okay with an attention/ego boost benefit from a couple messages as long as that is a merely a byproduct and NOT the intended goal. May you please expound last part about the competition/ego, too good/fake busy and socially regressed part? I can definitely see the social regressed part even as how we talk about the evolution of dates but I am curious about the other areas you mentioned.

Some chicks are seeing how many dates they can go on or how much they can get a guy to do/spend. Others just "going with the flow" Some guys are trying impress chicks with money/experiences and others are trying to smash as many as possible all under the guise of dating. Seeing what they can get vs what they give...that's the game.

People think they're too good to talk on the phone, facetime or do regular/simple things.

Soft life/city girl birds vs high value/fake player herbs.

The boys getting together St Paddy’s day on U

CC suberzat1 suberzat1 willypete willypete
creepy-slow.gif

I used to just take **** to the modern bowling alley, jawn with the couches and dark lights and rnb playing and tv screens and bar/restaurant with the waiter coming to you at your lane then they built a mini arcade upstairs and added that to the groupon. 100%, even took the fam there sometimes its just a legit cool vibe but yea leading wallet first thinking that is going to secure anything is a mistake. Or take them somewhere that projects a more expensive vibe than what it actually is if tou wanna play that game a-friend a-friend Whiskey Cake is money as well as Vast during the lunch buffet

But i aint out in these streets no more, I’m over all of it

Definitely still work to be done, but it’s pretty much all on my side now. Borderline alcoholism is a hell of a situation to be in, but quitting cold turkey for the sake of my relationship with my wife has been an easy decision but tough process to work through.

We’ve gone through the whole Love Language testing thing, but for the longest time she wasn’t giving any words of affirmation (which is my top love language). That was super tough until I finally got through to her that I needed to hear reassurance from her that I was on the right track.

Highly recommend the Love Languages test for any of y’all working on getting into any sort of serious relationships. It can cut off so many arguments or hurt feelings when you understand how your partner feels love (though it doesn’t help when they just ignore your language).

Very proud of you for this and being vulnerable 🤝

Sending NT love

Players Club DC is the spot - games downstairs, great views up

I used to rock with H Street Country Club. Nice little brunch spot on the first floor (some games too) with 9-hole mini golf course on the top floor :smokin

Last time I remember going was for brunch and mini-golf with my girl. She washed me off the strength of one bad hole. Ole girl posted the scorecard on her IG unbeknownst to meI (I don’t have an IG) with the Drake, Back to Back caption of “This your world tour of your girls tour?”

Maaaaannnn, immediately my texts and group chats started blowing up with “What happened on Hole #4 bro?” messages . I didn’t speak the whole way home :lol:|l

I used to rock with H Street Country Club. Nice little brunch spot on the first floor (some games too) with 9-hole mini golf course on the top floor :smokin

Last time I remember going was for brunch and mini-golf with my girl. She washed me off the strength of one bad hole. Ole girl posted the scorecard on her IG unbeknownst to meI (I don’t have an IG) with the Drake, Back to Back caption of “This your world tour of your girls tour?”

Maaaaannnn, immediately my texts and group chats started blowing up with “What happened on Hole #4 bro?” messages . I didn’t speak the whole way home :lol:|l

Last time I was at H Street I gave nako xl nako xl the beating of a lifetime in pop a shot 😂😂😂

Y'all are wild boys.

She can get a TRULY.
If you get two rounds of drinks in DC for the both of ya it's gonna hit near $50. Take her to that rocket bar happy hour if you want to be safe 😂

But if you keep her on that $8 truly then you good playa! I'm rooting for you!

If you get two rounds of drinks in DC for the both of ya it's gonna hit near $50. Take her to that rocket bar happy hour if you want to be safe 😂

But if you keep her on that $8 truly then you good playa! I'm rooting for you!

RE: Truly. Are women in 2023 judging dudes based on what they order to drink? I remember that post a few weeks ago with ole girl judging her male suitor for getting a drink but I am curious if they look down on men who order craft beers and/or hard seltzers.

I’m not agreeing with the judgement by the way, just asking :lol: For dinner/drinks I usually get a cocktail but when I’m out with the homies in a crowded spot I prefer to get a bottled beer because I know what to expect from an ABV% standpoint and spillage becomes far less of a concern.

RE: Truly. Are women in 2023 judging dudes based on what they order to drink? I remember that post a few weeks ago with ole girl judging her male suitor for getting a drink but I am curious if they look down on men who order craft beers and/or hard seltzers.

I would assume they (Black girls) would either.
A. Not understand enough to judge
B. Think it was some "white boy stuff."

Back
Top Bottom