Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

dis-belief-surprised (1).gif

Oh i think I get it now. Our brother in London trying to keep up with them drunk Brit *****es. Getting absolutely COOKED it seems like

Lmao what I miss in the NBA thread?
Posted this Wednesday
@BIG LEEMELONE i am havily CJ sidering flying doe to Vegas firLriAm. You gonna e available and/or I genius? Curious about @MVP and if he is. Real one.

And then was posting regular hoops talk all day yesterday and then posted these today between two different threads
I feel like I am an on Oceans 14 Yamb hunt right here. Can y’all help QB the play?

let me know the knife the commons. I got you. Bought to get you off here

By the way people…before you even try to say I am apart of this, I have been on the Bumble app and phone and Phone WhatsApp app for her during that period

She was hurting but it was complicated and before we were talking.
Idk what to make of this *shrugs*

I aint gonna say much on it but the text/calls i just got from storm2006 storm2006 is concerning thats all ill say

I know im high as **** right now but iunno that was wild

Talking bout government bout come after me i better get my lawyers ready and abunch of other weird wild stuff

Thats my guy so i am gonna continue checking on him but my phone at 2%
I know he post in here regularly so if any of yall connects with him off NT hit him up

A foreigner a spicy dare vs. A foreigner showing up at the after hours club unannounced just coolin
I don't know what you're asking, but I'm gonna take a wild guest and say that you're trying to figure out if it looks weird going to the club solo to scoop as a foreigner. If so, no.

Back
Top Bottom