Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If you’re on Hinge it shows you people in order of attractiveness based upon whatever algorithm they use to rank profiles.

When you first create it it will give you attractive people but after those first few days they set you up at square one and you gotta go through the whole pile. Everything you want is at the back.

Only thing you can do is either sit down and swipe an hr+ depending on how many profiles are in your range, or drop your distance down to 1mile and just increase it a mile at a time when you run out of people. With your age range being so big you might have to swipe through 500+ whales to get to anything worth a d***

At least this is how it works on the man’s end.

I've explained this before. If you're in a big area you need to play with those filters to cut down the pool or you will have to swipe for a few hours until you get to women you want to see.

Seems like dating now for some women is more about how much a man makes vs his character and how he treats her.
Seems like shorty more concerned bout the lifestyle and perception of the dude than money…She ain’t talk bout he gotta be rich but she wants a gangsta :lol:

Think I heard something bout 6 figures but that’s a bar a 9-5 cat can clear these days, so it’s not about that

Them joints who salivate for that lifestyle probably talk more and are less loyal than the opposite. Some old gangstas end up with a 9-5 chick or business owner. If they do end up with a G, seen them keep or hide stuff because they have so much to lose.

Last edited:
You ever not get at a joint you wanted to because of her hairdo? Saw something I used to want was free now but she went and got the southern church grand auntie cut, and i'm like maybe when she's out this phase.

I used to have a legit fetish for certain types of hairstyles, but I got less picky

Now I got this new girl, but you know when a girl smiles and you see her top gums. I cant get over it. Great chick too and the body is right, but its low key bothering me

You don't need to date her though... Just send her that band and you good :pimp:
Right. :lol: I thought that would be the part that was talked about in here and was maybe missed.
She started by saying she doesn't date them but then said they're reliable and will send you thousands(which is crazy) when you need it.
Now I'm no detective but it sounds like she's either still getting with these dudes or friend zoning them for the dough.

Right. :lol: I thought that would be the part that was talked about in here and was maybe missed.
She started by saying she doesn't date them but then said they're reliable and will send you thousands(which is crazy) when you need it.
Now I'm no detective but it sounds like she's either still getting with these dudes or friend zoning them for the dough.

Yeah she said 9-5 dudes who were 'friends' were good for sending the bread.

Some real weak ***** ish

Now I got this new girl, but you know when a girl smiles and you see her top gums. I cant get over it. Great chick too and the body is right, but its low key bothering me

istockphoto-623692472-612x612.jpg

This is how some of these women end up as homicide victims :smh:

To be honest I just dont be feeling like putting the work in... dates, getting to know them, etc.

Too much work when I know I don't want anything serious

if it falls in your lap its a blessing
if you chase it, its a sin
That's how I'm feeling right now. The whole process is tiring.

I have one in my corner that I can call up anytime. I'll be good with 2 or maybe 3 in the rotation but anything more than that is too much work at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom