Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That's how I'm feeling right now. The whole process is tiring.

I have one in my corner that I can call up anytime. I'll be good with 2 or maybe 3 in the rotation but anything more than that is too much work at the moment.

Killa- I don’t need new *****es, I recycle whores

First thing's first — I, Poppa, freaks all the honeys
Dummies, Playboy bunnies, those wantin' money
Those the ones I like 'cause they don't get Nathan but penetration
Unless it smells like sanitation

Unfortunately, these days 9 times out of 10:

giphy.gif

If you’re on Hinge it shows you people in order of attractiveness based upon whatever algorithm they use to rank profiles.

When you first create it it will give you attractive people but after those first few days they set you up at square one and you gotta go through the whole pile. Everything you want is at the back.

Only thing you can do is either sit down and swipe an hr+ depending on how many profiles are in your range, or drop your distance down to 1mile and just increase it a mile at a time when you run out of people. With your age range being so big you might have to swipe through 500+ whales to get to anything worth a d***

At least this is how it works on the man’s end.

This has been a revelation :lol: :pimp:

i love hinge. i find it really easy to get girls on there

ive been really successful on hinge this past month unlike before

I recently revamped by profile so maybe that did something

i recently met this really bad puerto rican chick that ive been feeling, if things get srs imma have to stop my man hoeing

IMG_3792.jpeg

Last edited:
I've explained this before. If you're in a big area you need to play with those filters to cut down the pool or you will have to swipe for a few hours until you get to women you want to see.
Yup.

Took some time, but now when I'm on Hinge, I get some dope chicks, probably about 70/30 to average women. Even in some cases better then the 'standouts'. But, most of these chicks on an island, a plane drinking wine or taking pics in front of the Burj Khalifa or the Pyramids. I already know what time it is :rolleyes

Yup.

Took some time, but now when I'm on Hinge, I get some dope chicks, probably about 70/30 to average women. Even in some cases better then the 'standouts'. But, most of these chicks on an island, a plane drinking wine or taking pics in front of the Burj Khalifa or the Pyramids. I already know what time it is :rolleyes

That they’re going to be down to go pound town after a quakity brunch date!

The ashwaganda you want to take it KSM- 66 ashwaganda. I can attest that it does increase seminal fluid, but in higher daily doses (1000mg).
Results were seen after about 4 weeks of use.
Started taking ashwaganda again after not taking it for awhile. Man oh man, you guys gotta get on it. Im pretty aware of how it increases your nut, but crazy how less stressed I am. Didnt realize how stressed I was until I could compare it to how I feel now.

Here’s the study that guided my dose regimen (I take 600mg/ 2x a day) for the results I got in regards to nut fluid.

“Forty-six male patients with oligospermia (sperm count < 20 million/mL semen) were enrolled and randomized either to treatment (n = 21) with a full-spectrum root extract of Ashwagandha (675 mg/d in three doses for 90 days) or to placebo (n = 25) in the same protocol. Semen parameters and serum hormone levels were estimated at the end of 90-day treatment. There was a 167% increase in sperm count (9.59 ± 4.37 × 106/mL to 25.61 ± 8.6 × 106/mL; P < 0.0001), 53% increase in semen volume (1.74 ± 0.58 mL to 2.76 ± 0.60 mL; P < 0.0001), and 57% increase in sperm motility (18.62 ± 6.11% to 29.19 ± 6.31%; P < 0.0001) on day 90 from baseline.”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/

Testosterone increase with 300mg/d
“in the serum testosterone levels in the Ashwagandha group, compared to the placebo group. This rise in the serum testosterone was 17%”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9297375/

Im already on TRT so I cant attest to its increase in testosterone levels.

Make sure yall use KSM66 ashwaganda as its more potent and pure.
Enjoy the face painting 🙌🏾😂

Back
Top Bottom