Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

FORGIVE ME.

I wasn't familiar with your game, I know an investment when I see one. COLLECT THOSE COINS.
Son about to be a lesser version of dude with Bill Gates daughter. Guys out here playing a different games these days. And the fact she letting you basically try and knock her up.

This boy storm2006 storm2006 about to marry into Succession? :rofl:

Last edited:
All this money talk , That was you I seen the other day in the Bent Coupe on Georgia Ave storm2006 storm2006 ? :nerd: :lol:

Georgia and what :nerd:

Jkjk and I don’t know what year GT coupe you saw but even if it was like a used 2018-2020, those joints are too rich for my blood :lol: I know some folks like to get older years just for the “B” but I’d rather get a newer car in a different make and model than go that route.

I’m mostly joking/exaggerating my concern, though. I’ll be aight if I decide to pursue, short or long term. I am not saying that its happening here but kind of funny how what is considered simping in one situation is considered keeping up in another :lol:

On my first date I matched with on Facebook dating... Been talking for a week through text and the phone... So meeting up for dinner at olive garden tonight... Let's see how this goes... Hopefully her pics are recent and she's cool in person...I'll keep y'all updated lol

How did it go last night :nerd: Also, how is the quality on FB Dating in general? I know a lot of folks don't use FB anymore but they still have their old accounts so in theory it should be good

My boy (fresh off a break up / his girl cheated) told me he matched with a 'baaaaadd' chick yesterday off Hinge. She's Spanish, 5'5 an loves to cook, no kids. I asked how old is she, and he said 39, I immediately said red flag. He asked why, and I said 39 with no kids, something is up. He said, but she does want kids. I said ***** at 39, either she is crazy or stupid. Her eggs expiring fool, sounds like she's looking for a check. I then asked if she got a body and he said, idk. I said what you mean? He said, her profile was just her face. I said RUN B... GOOOOOO, lol. I said I don't even have to see her profile and Im pretty confident she is a big. He sent me a pic, and yup, she was. I told him it's just little things you can catch in their profile. Plus, no chick this pretty is hiding her body. ****** don't date from the neck up. She knows exactly what she doing.

My boy (fresh off a break up / his girl cheated) told me he matched with a 'baaaaadd' chick yesterday off Hinge. She's Spanish, 5'5 an loves to cook, no kids. I asked how old is she, and he said 39, I immediately said red flag. He asked why, and I said 39 with no kids, something is up. He said, but she does want kids. I said ***** at 39, either she is crazy or stupid. Her eggs expiring fool, sounds like she's looking for a check. I then asked if she got a body and he said, idk. I said what you mean? He said, her profile was just her face. I said RUN B... GOOOOOO, lol. I said I don't even have to see her profile and Im pretty confident she is a big. He sent me a pic, and yup, she was. I told him it's just little things you can catch in their profile. Plus, no chick this pretty is hiding her body. ****** don't date from the neck up. She knows exactly what she doing.

No disrespect but I know said he is fresh off a break up but is he also new to dating apps completely? That's like Apps 101. Rule #1: No body. No swipe.

Anyway, I was in relationships from 2011-2019 so I missed the beginning of the app era and was hella late to the game. There's somewhat of a learning curve. You might need to put him on game and at least teach him the basics if that was his first move :lol:

How did it go last night :nerd: Also, how is the quality on FB Dating in general? I know a lot of folks don't use FB anymore but they still have their old accounts so in theory it should be good

Date was cool... I thought I would be nervous but it was chill...and the girl looked just like in her pics...shes white if yall wondering half polish half irish...got a second date lined up for Sunday just not sure what we going to do... but it looks like a good fit chemistry wise and she’s cute with a nice body….kinda thick but not Lizzo thick but like savannah James thick

As far as Facebook in general I had a good experience… but to be honest I guess I got lucky… I haven’t been online dating in a minute… it’s good because it’s free compared to all the other dating apps which make you have to pay…there’s a good share of cute girls and some whales… it’s definitely not like tinder where majority of the girls are hot…

Watdaproblemis?

I don’t even know what’s real and what’s Fanta sea in here now

Ehhh I think my man just made bad analogy :lol: There was honestly no need to bring "Lizzo thick" into the equation. He could have just said she was she was Savannah James thick and left it at that :lol:

F**k dudes. She woke up and we were talking and I popped the question…I asked if she was on any form of birth control.

She said no.
1684588416890.gif

Now **** is really scary because I’m like….what?!?! In the past week we have smashed over half a dozen times. Raw. No pullout.

When do I begin to have cause for concern here? What move do I make here? Do I make a nuclear pivot and make a move on a yamb at the club? That would open up things ALOT

I know this is late -- and you said shawty family is up up...but if you're concerned about the preg thing, download one of those period tracker joints on your phone. All you gotta do is find out when was the last time she was on her cycle and then the app will predict when the next cycle should be. Now, you'll know approximately when you should look out for the "im late" text.

I know this is late -- and you said shawty family is up up...but if you're concerned about the preg thing, download one of those period tracker joints on your phone. All you gotta do is find out when was the last time she was on her cycle and then the app will predict when the next cycle should be. Now, you'll know approximately when you should look out for the "im late" text.

That's deep. I didn't even know such an app existed but I'm also sure it wasn't intended to be used for this purpose :lol: I guess that is something to monitor. I was thinking "well it has been a month already" but it's actually been just under two weeks :wow: Time feels warped right now

bro i was not referring to that :lol:

:nerd:

I dunked on a chick last night for using that stupid signs **** and just noticed she unmatched me, lol.

Shorty tried to box me in and said all my hobbies were a "taurus" feature and I'm an introvert. When I told her nothing I do is "introvert" besides ****ting by myself and it's better to ask questions instead of using night time to determine a person personality. She got upset, lol. She said, "I dont think there anything wrong with that". I told her only women have the privilege of saying stupid stuff like, "you go to the gym... yup you're a Taurus". She then said, "Well I use it because it tells me a lot about a person". I told her "you know what I do... I ask questions, you like to go to the gym, it's not a sign, it's... you like to workout". I told her any women using signs is a sign she is crazy.

Checked Hinge this morning and she was gone. I did manage to get her IG, but never checked it until this morning. She's from here and seems to be pretty known in the clothing/hiphop community.

Why you go hard on her like that?

Horoscope talk is easy conversation with those types.

Back
Top Bottom