Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That tweet just made me laugh :rofl:

Like there is no way they believe what they type lol. (My age settings are 21-25, 20-25 when I'm out of town) when I'm on the apps.

Another thing I lie about tbh.

Unless shorty says gift giving.

"Oh my love language is quality time" "Oh word? Me too, tell me more".

Bro you a reason they continue on w this **** :lol:

Shut it down immediately, cuz if you act into it they gonna never stop bringing it up to you

before you know it now you in a complex *** lie about orions belt with a girl you actually like

Bro you a reason they continue on w this **** :lol:

Shut it down immediately, cuz if you act into it they gonna never stop bringing it up to you

before you know it now you in a complex *** lie about orions belt with a girl you actually like

To be fair...of the 5, quality time is the most reasonable and probably isn't a lie for a lot of men. Love Languages isn't a conversation that is had multiple times from my experience. You exchange your #1s, take a mental note and keep it pushing. If you end up liking her then you just play towards her #1 (unless it's receiving gifts :lol: ) and that's it.

TThere are millions of other things you could lie about that are way worse than this :lol:

For something serious you gotta be at least 25. How I look planning life with someone who just left college?
Wtf do they know about life? It'd make me want to put a bullet in my head listening to a 21 year old :lol:

100% but reasons that I imagine are similar to ballinsam23 ballinsam23 's, I set my lower limit to 21 because I would still smash at that age but certainly not wife up. I legitimately think my family would hold an intervention if I tried to get engaged to a 21/22 year-old :lol:

I’m 32 and my age range is 21 to 28

If she 29 I’m saying no unless she a doctor. Too much mileage.

If she 20 id strongly consider though.

In retrospect and reading this post my stomach turns even more because my last LTR when we started I was 26 and she was 30 :smh:

I’ve been with 22 year olds who are way more mature than some 27-28 year olds. That 26+ crowd if ****s not working out for them in the dating world those are the ones that heavily lean into horoscopes, psychic, and all that other nonsense. Plus in my experience they already had a psycho bf or two.

It’s really more so about the person and their background/upbringing though.

That young P is a different beast. Elasticity still in tact

tumblr_mzj62rOeEx1s31ttxo1_500.jpeg

Intern SZN started this week at work and will be in full swing by the end of next week.

So many 19-21 year old yambs wearing borderline inappropriate fits got all the male full-time employees (obviously 22+) across the country distracted :lol: The cafeterias at some of our sites are like the Wild Wild West with dudes ogling girls like they are doing a walk of shame on Saturday morning or something :lol:

Intern SZN started this week at work and will be in full swing by the end of next week.

So many 19-21 year old yambs wearing borderline inappropriate fits got all the male full-time employees (obviously 22+) across the country distracted :lol: The cafeterias at some of our sites are like the Wild Wild West with dudes ogling girls like they are doing a walk of shame on Saturday morning or something :lol:

Wifey won’t like this pa

My rule for dating has always been the fool-proof equation of (your age)/2+7 as a minimum requirement for entry.

Smashing has always been legal and beyond as long as you make your expectations known beforehand. Why cockblock yourself if you know it’s just for fun and you’re both about it?

Last night was our first date since coming back from Miami. Beforehand I copped two extremely nice bottles of wine, gave them to her at dinner and said they were a gift for her and her friends to enjoy in Cape Cod over MDW (lowkey currying favor and gaining support with some key influencers EARLY :smokin :lol: ) which went over well.

Went back to her place for a night cap and she asked if I had plans for next weekend which I told her I don’t. Ole girl said I’ve been so sweet that she wanted to plan a surprise weekend for us and I agreed. Her follow up questions were if I had the flexibility to take Friday off…and if my passport was up-to-date “just in case” :wow:

Are we about to take the Waystar Royco jet out the country?!?! But seriously, I’m surprised and impressed she’s taking this initiative but I’m also very curious what she’s gonna cook up.

Helluva plot twist. Man went from jordan poole to Jimmy Butler in one post. Salutes are in order 🫡🖖🏽 storm2006 storm2006

Since you posted this Jimmy Butler has turned into Jordan Poole. Not sure who jinxed who but I need Jimmy to have a big game so redeem my confidence :lol:

I'm lucky I met someone a decade younger than me instead of my age... So if I wanted kids down the line with this chick it's possible lol

My guy went on one date and is already talmbout kids down the line. That’s that storm2006 storm2006 #influence

Last night was our first date since coming back from Miami. Beforehand I copped two extremely nice bottles of wine, gave them to her at dinner and said they were a gift for her and her friends to enjoy in Cape Cod over MDW (lowkey currying favor and gaining support with some key influencers EARLY :smokin :lol: ) which went over well.

Went back to her place for a night cap and she asked if I had plans for next weekend which I told her I don’t. Ole girl said I’ve been so sweet that she wanted to plan a surprise weekend for us and I agreed. Her follow up questions were if I had the flexibility to take Friday off…and if my passport was up-to-date “just in case” :wow:

Are we about to take the Waystar Royco jet out the country?!?! But seriously, I’m surprised and impressed she’s taking this initiative but I’m also very curious what she’s gonna cook up.
Aye make sure to curry favor and gain support for me too, I'm tryna join the club
Any of her rich single friends seem particularly lonely, put a good word in, help a brother out

I have to imagine there is some sort of asterisk/fine print here or there is a body (or bodies :nerd:) but only time will tell.

There gonna be a NT table at the wedding reception or?.....

Dog, I don’t even know how many tables I would get in that scenario :lol: I’m kidding (kinda) but rich white folks are DIFFERENT when their daughter is getting married. The pops will invite just as many business associates as the groom has friends and family just to stunt on his colleagues. And don’t let it be two rich white families getting married because it turns into a pissing match over who bought what. I’ve heard about the drama; I’m just glad I got to benefit from the tequila ice luge :lol:

Anyone getting into any shenanigans this weekend doe :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom