Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I dunked on a chick last night for using that stupid signs **** and just noticed she unmatched me, lol.

Shorty tried to box me in and said all my hobbies were a "taurus" feature and I'm an introvert. When I told her nothing I do is "introvert" besides ****ting by myself and it's better to ask questions instead of using night time to determine a person personality. She got upset, lol. She said, "I dont think there anything wrong with that". I told her only women have the privilege of saying stupid stuff like, "you go to the gym... yup you're a Taurus". She then said, "Well I use it because it tells me a lot about a person". I told her "you know what I do... I ask questions, you like to go to the gym, it's not a sign, it's... you like to workout". I told her any women using signs is a sign she is crazy.

Checked Hinge this morning and she was gone. I did manage to get her IG, but never checked it until this morning. She's from here and seems to be pretty known in the clothing/hiphop community.

You were doing too much. What did you achieve?

I believe in the zodiac stuff, but not to the extent that it fully governs your behavior or skirts someone from accountability for their actions.

While we are on this topic...what is the consensus on yambs (or folks in general) who post their Myers-Briggs type?

Ima get roasted for this but I actually think the love languages one is probably meaningful but that shouldn't be discussed until later down the road. I think my ex made take one back in 2016 so I wonder if it changed. Every time I get to the point that I am asked I have to dig through my e-mail to find that old *** e-mail :smh: :lol:

While we are on this topic...what is the consensus on yambs (or folks in general) who post their Myers-Briggs type?

Ima get roasted for this but I actually think the love languages one is probably meaningful but that shouldn't be discussed until later down the road. I think my ex made take one back in 2016 so I wonder if it changed. Every time I get to the point that I am asked I have to dig through my e-mail to find that old *** e-mail :smh: :lol:

Another thing I lie about tbh.

Unless shorty says gift giving.

"Oh my love language is quality time" "Oh word? Me too, tell me more".

Another thing I lie about tbh.

Unless shorty says gift giving.

"Oh my love language is quality time" "Oh word? Me too, tell me more".

The fact that "Receiving Gifts" is a love language is WILD. I say quality time too because I don't need words of affirmation because I already know I'm that dude, I am a 100% fully capable adult so I don't need any acts of service, just because you touch me physically doesn't mean you love me, and no gift you give isn't something I couldn't buy myself except for maybe the current girl I'm seeing :lol:

Have you seen the dude who wrote the love languages book?

Fam was not smashing whatsoever

Why should I listen to him?
0_tG9dKT5Kenoxu5BU.jpg

lol-draymond-green.gif

The answer to the love languages question should be "all of them". Because why wouldn't it be? A healthy relationship should include them all. All these silly shortcuts to just talking to someone and getting to know them...

Well....it actually is all of them :lol: The test just assigns a value to each of the 5 such that you get a value of 30 at the end when you add them all up. So when someone asks "What is your love language?", they are really asking what is your highest ranked of the 5.

Well....it actually is all of them :lol: The test just assigns a value to each of the 5 such that you get a value of 30 at the end when you add them all up. So when someone asks "What is your love language?", they are really asking what is your highest ranked of the 5.
Then my answer is quality time where we fit the other 4 in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom