Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tryna see what that body looks like. You can blur out her face 👀
Got you famb

1685132086216.png

Iol not even thinking about kids really... Was just adding to the topic of age since that's what y'all were talking about...but after texting for a few days prior to our first date she was asking if I wanted kids and marriage but I think it was more just seeing if there was a future between us not really expecting that right away...let's see if this thing works out first

aight we need pics of this broad

looks wise shes cute but far from a dime piece... all good though I like her personality... got a second and third date lined up... we hanging out tomorrow early morning... shes stopping by my place then will be at the golf range by my place... im terrible at golf but she likes it... then will grab a bite to eat after... I have my appliances delivered to my place between 1-5pm tomorrow so I wanted to stay local... not sure if she will wait around at my place... its all good because I wanted to visit my pops at the hospital after my appliance delivery...but Sunday we will hang out at night not sure what we going to do...

looks wise shes cute but far from a dime piece... all good though I like her personality... got a second and third date lined up... we hanging out tomorrow early morning... shes stopping by my place then will be at the golf range by my place... im terrible at golf but she likes it... then will grab a bite to eat after... I have my appliances delivered to my place between 1-5pm tomorrow so I wanted to stay local... not sure if she will wait around at my place... its all good because I wanted to visit my pops at the hospital after my appliance delivery...but Sunday we will hang out at night not sure what we going to do...

Which celebrity does she resemblance most to

My man already got the next two lined up after the first! Honors student:smokin

This starting to sound like the relationship thread

We went from Boyz being wild and on the edge, reckless everyday, to lining up triple, quadruple dates, throwing racks at them, being trapped damn near with no exit in sight???

Is this the wave now?

I want to see everyone flourish but I’m starting to get concerned fr. It’s about to be JUNE and we going in the WRONG direction. Sounding like it’s November/December szn. Where is Ricky to make sense of this?

Last edited:
This starting to sound like the relationship thread

We went from Boyz being wild and on the edge, reckless everyday, to lining up triple, quadruple dates, throwing racks at them, being trapped damn near with no exit in sight???

Is this the wave now?

I want to see everyone flourish but I’m starting to get concerned fr. It’s about to be JUNE and we going in the WRONG direction. Sounding like it’s November/December szn. Where is Ricky to make sense of this?

Well when you think about it, it is the same dudes….we are just older now. Look at someone like my dude アミーゴ アミーゴ . He was in here wildin and now he is a married father. Eem Wavy bout to wife up!! :lol:

I know if it was a decade ago my boys and I woulda be in the Hamptons at a house party or at the bar taking shots. Today almost all of em are cuddled up with their wives and/or tending to their baby/babies. Its life. It’s up to the new generation and the cats with Bron-like longevity such as yourself, willypete willypete , etc. to carry the torch :nthat:

Real talk^

It’s Friday night of Memorial day weekend and I was excited to hit the Target with the wifey to get some fake plants and storage boxes. Got all the stuff in the garage so ready to spend the next few days sorting it into boxes lol. We made some nice hotpot style dinner and i’ve been chillin catching up on NBA news.

A decade and half ago i would have been 10 shots deep by now at least a few numbers out making the start of summer a good one

Hanging out with this chick now for lunch... She was annoying at first cuz she was smacking with the gum in her mouth

Last edited:
Helluva plot twist. Man went from jordan poole to Jimmy Butler in one post. Salutes are in order 🫡🖖🏽 storm2006 storm2006
More accurate would be Mark Sanchez to Tom Brady if famil my that connected. At first we thought he was fumbling come to find out he is Brady making historic comeback on Falcons.

Good **** man, keep it up and good luck. We pulling for your success.

My boy (fresh off a break up / his girl cheated) told me he matched with a 'baaaaadd' chick yesterday off Hinge. She's Spanish, 5'5 an loves to cook, no kids. I asked how old is she, and he said 39, I immediately said red flag. He asked why, and I said 39 with no kids, something is up. He said, but she does want kids. I said ***** at 39, either she is crazy or stupid. Her eggs expiring fool, sounds like she's looking for a check. I then asked if she got a body and he said, idk. I said what you mean? He said, her profile was just her face. I said RUN B... GOOOOOO, lol. I said I don't even have to see her profile and Im pretty confident she is a big. He sent me a pic, and yup, she was. I told him it's just little things you can catch in their profile. Plus, no chick this pretty is hiding her body. ****** don't date from the neck up. She knows exactly what she doing.
Met a lawyer in DC 39 talking about she still trying to have kids. :smh: Eggs turning into prunes each passing day. Worse part said she doesn’t just want a baby daddy, so I’m doing quick math. You trying to find a dude get married and have kids in your early 40’s. Down syndrome chances go up dramatically in your 40’s if your having kids.

More accurate would be Mark Sanchez to Tom Brady if famil my that connected. At first we thought he was fumbling come to find out he is Brady making historic comeback on Falcons.

Good **** man, keep it up and good luck. We pulling for your success.

The funniest part is y’all acting like either her or I are different but I fundamentally understand :lol: My trip was haphazard and I was shooting from the hip. She probably already had some ideas and will have ample time to plan so her execution will tell me (us :lol: ) a lot.

Any one hitting day parties today or tomorrow :nerd:

Yo storm2006 storm2006 this you or nah?

:rofl: :rofl:

Ghosting man’s head off is CRAZY :lol: For a variety of reasons, no but this actually makes me wonder since I don’t IG or FB…do yambs post pictures from dates with dudes they aren’t dating like these or even other ones of food, drinks, location, etc?

:rofl: :rofl:

Ghosting man’s head off is CRAZY :lol: For a variety of reasons, no but this actually makes me wonder since I don’t IG or FB…do yambs post pictures from dates with dudes they aren’t dating like these or even other ones of food, drinks, location, etc?
I doubt yambs posting pics of dudes like this unless he the main one. Certainly not posting chicks on IG with us unless retirement is solidified or coming out of retirement. How is homie in here that was splitting up with his girl and they were dividing up the assets.

Memorial Day weekend might need to be national check on an NTer.

went on a third date with this chick... and although I like the chemistry it might not work out... I thought I saw a future with this chick but the last 2 dates shes been on her phone a lot werd to 21 savage smh... Im a talk with her on the phone tomorrow and let her know whats up... like yo stop doing that during our dates because its messing up the vibe... then see what she says...if she dont stop then im a be like thanks but no thanks and move on

went on a third date with this chick... and although I like the chemistry it might not work out... I thought I saw a future with this chick but the last 2 dates shes been on her phone a lot werd to 21 savage smh... Im a talk with her on the phone tomorrow and let her know whats up... like yo stop doing that during our dates because its messing up the vibe... then see what she says...if she dont stop then im a be like thanks but no thanks and move on
Yeah, that would be a turn off to me too. That’s pretty rude.

Back
Top Bottom