Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It’s about letting folks know what they walking into…Especially early when y’all just meeting, you trying to get to know her 1st not shorty whole crew :lol: …Then add the fact that you might have specific plans and stuff that more ppl might throw off, can’t blame anybody for being annoyed

Ok so how do yall feel about this. This happened a while ago. Im at the bar,(Nett Bar, to be exact.) sipping, minding my business and a guy walks up to the bar about 5 feet away from me. Dude, iirc, asks me about the whiskey I was drinking and sparked up a conversation. We exchange names, he said is name was "Scott" and are just shooting the ****. About 5 minutes in, I feel someone come up behind me and hug my arm. "Heyyy Scott! Whose your new friend?" Turns out this girl was his sister-in-law. We keep talking, I realize this was a set up the whole time. She sent the brother in law in for the "Vibe Check", I passed, she swooped in and get her man. I had to respect game on that one. :lol:

It’s about letting folks know what they walking into…Especially early when y’all just meeting, you trying to get to know her 1st not shorty whole crew :lol: …Then add the fact that you might have specific plans and stuff that more ppl might throw off, can’t blame anybody for being annoyed

That makes sense. I only asked because it only happened to me that one time so I’m just trying to get perspective because it seems like it occurs more than I thought. If you have a game plan then that would definitely be annoying. I would usually just pick the first spot and then audible from there on some Peyton Manning **** :lol:

Ok so how do yall feel about this. This happened a while ago. Im at the bar,(Nett Bar, to be exact.) sipping, minding my business and a guy walks up to the bar about 5 feet away from me. Dude, iirc, asks me about the whiskey I was drinking and sparked up a conversation. We exchange names, he said is name was "Scott" and are just shooting the ****. About 5 minutes in, I feel someone come up behind me and hug my arm. "Heyyy Scott! Whose your new friend?" Turns out this girl was his sister-in-law. We keep talking, I realize this was a set up the whole time. She sent the brother in law in for the "Vibe Check", I passed, she swooped in and get her man. I had to respect game on that one. :lol:

I dont understand. Did you know the woman? Why is she hugging your arm?

You dudes live lives out of movies getting indecent proposals and **** 😲🤣. Ive never been in a situation like that because 10 times out of 10 im ignoring a dude trying to have a conversation with me at the bar 🤣. Id be cordial of course and give a head nod but bruh ive never considered ever having a conversation with an unknown man 🤣 maybe i gotta be more cordial.

i don’t think any of this happened. i come in peace.

You dudes live lives out of movies getting indecent proposals and **** 😲🤣. Ive never been in a situation like that because 10 times out of 10 im ignoring a dude trying to have a conversation with me at the bar 🤣. Id be cordial of course and give a head nod but bruh ive never considered ever having a conversation with an unknown man 🤣 maybe i gotta be more cordial.

Had a girl try to pull a stunt like that on me way back when. We were gonna meet at a bar for a drink and then about 2-3 hours before meeting up she conveniently slipped in "I'm excited for you to meet my friends." I told her I didn't really feel comfortable going on a first date like that and she was NOT happy with me.

She ended up giving me another chance
, but it was obvious she was a little resentful over the fact that I didn't play ball the first time around. Saw the writing on the wall and deaded it.

Haram.

Ok now Im starting to worry about yall. Yall THAT anti social you cant chat up someone at the bar? Yall think women approaching a man is some movie ****?? No wonder yall with the online **** so hard, my god. I guess thats why yall online with it. I will leave yall alone.

Holy ****.

Met a chick in DC that was from Houston just like me, right before the Astros won the 2017 WS. Just so happen we were both in Houston during the parade. She tells me she's at random bar not far from where I was, told me she was with her annoying brothers and asked me to come scoop her. At this point we have only texted, never actually met her. I'm with my fam and tell her I'll hit her back in DC. I get back to DC, she's pissed I didn't come scoop her and "buss" her brains out.

Strangers are half the fun of going out. I don't know what it is but people like to talk to me for some reason. Once I get over being annoyed I typically have fun. Guys usually just wanna hang for a while and I'm not complaining about being approached by women with no effort.

Ok now Im starting to worry about yall. Yall THAT anti social you cant chat up someone at the bar? Yall think women approaching a man is some movie ****?? No wonder yall with the online **** so hard, my god. I guess thats why yall online with it. I will leave yall alone.

Holy ****.
Yeah there's really nothing outlandish about that situation at all :lol:

How did a facetious self deprecating comment about myself with some instigation from Storm turn into this nobody said anything was outlandish...yall keep flourishing at the speakeasy im sure the conversations are great

Nothing is outlandish about a woman having a guy vet you before she comes over to speak? Man we men put up with anything

Strangers are half the fun of going out. I don't know what it is but people like to talk to me for some reason. Once I get over being annoyed I typically have fun. Guys usually just wanna hang for a while and I'm not complaining about being approached by women with no effort.
This would happen to me a lot when I would go to mixed or majority white spots. Honestly those be the times where I had to most fun :lol:

What's yall go to generic response to "What are you looking for"?

Was out and this nice joint with a body approached me, got the number, and was chatting to set something up. She asked me what I was looking for and I essentially responded long-term. The conversation ended and didn't hear back lol.

It's what I'm looking for but I would've just had fun with her too :lol:.

Damn my experience lit a fire for everyone else to recollect their experiences :lol:

Appreciate y’all for some insight though and the responses 🤞🏽 I’ll be back on the grind for summer. Just wanna chill right now.

Back
Top Bottom