Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I assumed most dudes that’s out here smashing have certain go to spots and plays, idk how this is news :lol: …Chicks really delusional if they think every date is special just for them

When I was in ATL full time I had one spot by the crib I used to bring em…was doing numbers so it got too hot, but shout out to the bartenders already knowing what’s up n being there for the assist after a while :lol: :pimp:
bruce-lee-kicks-quote.jpg

I don't like yambs coming back to my place on the first date but I wouldn't rent out an AirBnB either. Renting one out ahead of time to do a Sip/Paint there is lowkey creepy and I'm not sure why he would mention it's an AirBnB :lol:

I noticed they didn't mention what happened afterward. :lol:

Doing all that on a first date and not smashing?

clown.gif

Doing all that on a first date period...

clown.gif

He did it multiple times so it probably wasn't much effort. Depending on the apartment situation, he could have even been done it at a low cost. I imagine he smashed both and that's the reason why he ran the play back so much because he was routinely successful in smashing on the first date.

You put yourself in a dangerous position when you bring yambs back to your place.
shorty going to remember every little detail and if you play your hand wrong with her, she coming back for revenge.

If you got the capital and live in a affordable housing market to run such a game, get the spot and put it on airbnb to profit and have a spot for your shenanigans. Keep your home base safe.

Last edited:
Time is an interesting measure. You could spend 2+ hours on a dinner date just as easily as you could on a coffee date + walk in the park. The coffee date + walk in the park just gives you greater flexibility to bail. It is like signing a contract that is partially guaranteed or has a team option whereas a dinner date is fully guaranteed.

this might be the most spot on analogy. dating really is like free agency :lol:

if all goes well, she’s picking up her 4th year player option and extending that first date

You put yourself in a dangerous position when you bring yambs back to your place.
shorty going to remember every little detail and if you play your hand wrong with her, she coming back for revenge.

If you got the capital and live in a affordable housing market to run such a game, get the spot and put it on airbnb to profit and have a spot for your shenanigans. Keep your home base safe.

this. recently had a second date planned and initially texted her “let’s meet at my place, we can take my car.” she was down.. but then i had to really think if it was worth possibly dealing with a headache if there was any fall out.

What’s the consensus on flying someone out?

Do you cover everything (flight/hotel/going out) if you offer it?

If it were me though, I'd provide airfare and a hotel suite to stay... probably a few meals too.

Are dudes with regular jobs really dropping stacks to fly women out?

Hmmmm. As moonman said, there are probably some things to figure out with her beforehand but I think you can feel out the situation out after you start discussions and minimize your expenses accordingly. Once you pick a set of dates, I imagine she would start looking into flights, ask you if the arrival time is okay then she would book her own flight. If she asks/expects you to book it then it probably means she is lowkey expecting everything to be paid for :lol:

As far as lodging, I assume you are inviting her to your city but you don't want her to stay at your crib. In that situation, I would say you are on the hook for the hotel room but I also think that you would be staying there with her, right? If so, it's not all bad.

When going out I would pick up the tabs when going out but I would do that for someone local so my thoughts on this don't make much difference :lol: I think a more moderate approach would be to just go with the flow and see if she offers to pay for things and let her.

Aside from travel/accommodation costs, flying someone out doesn't have to be expensive. You can do coffee, walks, museums, sightseeing, etc. type of activities that aren't cost prohibitive. You can also probably go to local restaurants that may not be the most expensive but hit in terms of ambience/food because they are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom