Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

You seen the prices for bowling?

LCPTH5.gif

Exactly. Pay $30, get in and look at those flowers and keep it pushing.

Hikes are weird to me.

Sound like you’re tryna cut someone up personally.

EYE agree and wouldn’t do a hike for that exact reason but folks have advocated for it and I am pretty sure I remember seeing profiles with things like “Looking for a hiking buddy!” And “Send me a message and let’s go hit your hiking trail!” So it does happen.

EYE agree and wouldn’t do a hike for that exact reason but folks have advocated for it and I am pretty sure I remember seeing profiles with things like “Looking for a hiking buddy!” And “Send me a message and let’s go hit your hiking trail!” So it does happen.

Well I know Netflix with have some nice True Crime docs for me to watch.

People moving dumb.

I’ve done bike rides and hikes
Hikes are fun and Essential for the workout shorties out here in LA (automatic in, if you have a dog too )

You can spend way less going to a botanical garden and get a better date in than dinner or drinks.

I thought the goal was to get yambs with the least amount of time + money involved?

Botanical Gardens = relationship.

Might even delay the yambs going that route TBH.

Yeah, that’s smart. I know what that fast track to washed-dom looks like and it’s not for the faint of heart :lol:|l

I agree that it is generally a move for a relationship, at least for me (shoutout to the Biltmore Estate in NC and Victoria and Butchart Gardens in Vancouver :pimp: ) but what is “everything that comes with it” if a man does that on a first date?

Everything that comes with it = keeping that same energy the whole time he's dealing with her...basically courting.

I mean what's next?

Reminds me of the sip and paint fella from a few pages back :lol:

I highly doubt sexually liberated women think of the Botanical Garden dude whose hat matches his flowers when that itch needs to get scratched.

Starting off with the relationship vibe when he doesn't even know her aint the move is all I'm saying.

You seen the prices for bowling?

LCPTH5.gif

I live hood adjacent.

The local Bowl America around here is like $7 a game.

I went to Lucky Strike/Pinstripes in DC with coworkers once and got my feelings hurt :lol:

Hiking =/= secluded walk through the wilderness alone. It can be just as many people around as going to a park.

I wouldn't do it but Botanical garden is no different from a museum or aquarium. Doesn't necessarily mean relationship vibe.

Most dudes are courting or at least pretending to going through the motions on copy & paste dates. Everyone running the same plays regardless of their intentions is why both sides get confused and in their feelings :lol:

If he had options like that or wanted to put in some work he wouldn't even be considering it. He mentioned spending $400 a date and got a hug a few weeks ago.

Strange proposition either way for a 4 day trip but It's not a random he's flying in.

Context/situation matters...which always gets lost in here.

Can't wait till they open whatever that Top Basketball concept is.

Just take them to Dave & Busters and enjoy the arcade joints. If you want the 10ft rims, they’re usually in the back where it’s quieter and away from all the arcade games. I wouldn’t be able to fake cheer anyone building a house with bricks for more than 5 min:lol:

Back
Top Bottom