Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If he had options like that or wanted to put in some work he wouldn't even be considering it. He mentioned spending $400 a date and got a hug a few weeks ago.

Strange proposition either way for a 4 day trip but It's not a random he's flying in.

Context/situation matters...which always gets lost in here.

That's exactly it.

It's not even about the money. I just don't want to put in the work right now. If I was still in my 20s though, diff story.

Im def not making a whole *** itinerary though :lol:

What the Jordan Poole is going on out here :lol:

Munch business :smh:

jerry-seinfeld-nope.gif

Anybody play / been asked to play the cameraman roll on a date??

Not on some take some cool pics of us doing **** type deal... Like you snap / film me strutting and flicking my hair etc.

You could just shortcut all that with a 3 hour phone call and then have them come over.

That used to be the go to play - girls are seeking connection - and once you give it to them you can cut out the rest of that nonsense

Making an "itinerary" slide/flyer in PowerPoint and sending it to her ahead of time is wild :lol:

YALL in here get it unlike some of those folks who replied on Twitter. It was not the individual events that was impactful. It was stacking them all together in an afternoon/evening. Like P Present was saying yesterday though, his problem will be that she is expecting the same energy moving forward, especially after blasting it on social media, so he will face an uphill battle in that regard.

9 out of 10?

Disrespectful but I understand leaving room for growth :lol:

Bet all he got was a hug and her telling him how "cute" the day was

That's another thing...he knew her for years and all this happened because "he beat her in a game of Connect 4" :rofl: . She must have run out of options and took a flyer on ole boy

Anybody play / been asked to play the cameraman roll on a date??

Not on some take some cool pics of us doing **** type deal... Like you snap / film me strutting and flicking my hair etc.

Helllllll no. I have never taken pictures on a date with someone who I am not in a relationship with. Seems weird and bit pompous to me but I guess that is par for the course on social media these days :smh:

9 out of 10?
You know dude was tiiiiiight when he didn't get that 10 outta 10 :rofl:

paidnfull-paid.gif

I almost blacked out reading this 💀

On a level though i'm not mad at the itinerary tbh.

All that **** was regular but they just did hella **** in one day. Like cramming 2-3 dates into 1.

Smokin Joe Frazier :rofl:

That **** wasn’t special. They just spent the day together doing **** :lol:
Yall don't think that was special for a first date?

That's doing way too much IMO... he will be a victim of her expectations he set too high :smh:

You know dude was tiiiiiight when he didn't get that 10 outta 10 :rofl:

paidnfull-paid.gif

Yall don't think that was special for a first date?

That's doing way too much IMO... he will be a victim of her expectations he set too high :smh:
Could be special for him but I’m definitely not doing any of them activities on a first date :lol:

I remember getting clowned by chicks at my first corp job cause I said I take chicks on $20 or less first dates :smh:

Botanical Gardens = relationship.

Might even delay the yambs going that route TBH.

Everything that comes with it = keeping that same energy the whole time he's dealing with her...basically courting.

I mean what's next?

Reminds me of the sip and paint fella from a few pages back :lol:

I highly doubt sexually liberated women think of the Botanical Garden dude whose hat matches his flowers when that itch needs to get scratched.

Starting off with the relationship vibe when he doesn't even know her aint the move is all I'm saying.

I live hood adjacent.

The local Bowl America around here is like $7 a game.

I went to Lucky Strike/Pinstripes in DC with coworkers once and got my feelings hurt :lol:
What is it with you and this place? :lol: You took some girl there once and she aint appreciate it?

I get making a whole day out of a date but it’s usually more lowkey and chill..It don’t gotta be alotta bread or fancy spots, if shorty feeling you she happy just to be hanging out

If it really just ended in a drop off then yo probly shoulda spread the type of dates he was on over multiple meet ups cuz sounds like he playing the long game with shorty…Expectations for follow up dates are now set high

2 meals you should be smashing the end of the day tho :lol:

Last edited:
He had to "win a game" to get a date and for her to cook. This wasn't a new situation so it sounds like she was playing him to the left prior to this. Calling him intellectual :lol:
I doubt they had any real conversations before the date.

Dudes performing like circus animals trying to get in the door.

Spending all day together is regular but it's not planned out... time just flies enjoying each other's company. If he planned for 1 or 2 spots I bet it would have been cut shorter.

Back
Top Bottom