Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Went raw with a girl off pof on Sat night.

Can't even go get tested cause of work hours....

That being said if i was in that situation again i would do exactly the same thing :smh:

View media item 605958

well damn...but to my defense i had to delete everything because i found my old boss who i used to work for..no idea she moved into the city :smh:

I'mma try to explain myself :lol:

Nah nah finns wifed ol girl up n is happy. :lol:
This is the dude that had a female come over to his crib several times just to have her eat all his food and all he did was cuddle with her. :rofl:

Lmaoooooooooooo

Went raw with a girl off pof on Sat night.

Can't even go get tested cause of work hours....

That being said if i was in that situation again i would do exactly the same thing :smh:

Throwing blows fighting demons/ trying to stop from bustin semen
In an unfamiliar bi&%h /I know my ninjas feel this shi
How could I F^&k her raw? And I just met the ho3
My penis took over it ain't never felt this wet before
Im stressing in my mind but its way to late to stop it
Make shi so bad, I had a condom in my pocket

J. Cole- 2 Face

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
the hell is going on in here?
we have 2 dudes going back and forth on each other, another one who still has not smashed, and one that just went raw on a ***? :x

With that being said, finally got my first number off OKC using the Harlem approach. :smokin

Gonna try to set something up for Friday since I don't work.

Never failed me 20 years
Man so I got 60 inch TV and 42 inch I'm bedroom. Nice sectional plum couch, fridge fool food small liquor bar hardwood floors surround sound

Went to this bad dime piece girl house and it was junk.I said man we out to my house . I downplayed my house I say it ain't the best but it could use some company.

We get to my crib door open her jaw dropped! Panties came off asap. She stayed at my house all weekend and her roommate kept calling to come over lol

I took her home to get her clothes and back to my house smashing. She didn't want to get out my bed because its a plush king with like a dozen owns and 42 inch mounted on wall. I feel bad tho, I left her their at my house and went to another one of my jump offs and smashed then came back. Dime piece cleaned my crib so I was happy

She walked around in tee shirt panties most of time

So yea really I don't run game my house do. When I the girls where I stay they already know and come over asap. I put flowers in my crib and candles never been turned down the panties yet most before to give it to me.

So I don't work got long money now so I always keep these chicks over
Man I'm sorry but this story just reeks of BS lol..Sounds like you're trying to hard

Last edited:
I was about to say Mark Anthony :lol: I'd still stay strapped regardless though, but none of these pof chicks have been that bad for me to do otherwise anyway

Last edited:
I've personally ****ed 3 chicks within 3 weeks on there.  It works, almost got into a serious relationship with a lil dime piece too.

View media item 605958

well damn...but to my defense i had to delete everything because i found my old boss who i used to work for..no idea she moved into the city :smh:

Damn, so cold :lol:
As I said earlier, the reason Harlem work do well is because of the type of girls he talk to

No shade thrown, but dude targets a very specific type of ratchet and it's successful, Ive traversed many socio-economic levels and I know what type of people go for what

View media item 605958

Damn, so cold :lol:
As I said earlier, the reason Harlem work do well is because of the type of girls he talk to

No shade thrown, but dude targets a very specific type of ratchet and it's successful, Ive traversed many socio-economic levels and I know what type of people go for what

Definitely agree with above observation.

Got some nekkid pics from a few chicks today. A fat girl inboxed me talking bout she wanna smoke. Ignored the fatty. But pof really is easy.

Back
Top Bottom