Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

man, I don't see how they can't even have a bed doe
laugh.gif
Word. A bed frame and double twin mattress ain't expensive. Out here buying Gucci/LV bags but sleep on a sleeping bag.

:lol: Word. A bed frame and double twin mattress ain't expensive. Out here buying Gucci/LV bags but sleep on a sleeping bag.

Them bags ain't real man :lol:

Bishes have a "LV" bag but don't eem know where the actual LV store is in the city :rofl:

Nah you underestimating how many chicks save that unemployment check/child support check for MONTHS and struggle just to cop last season's shoes/bags

I just don't feel right about this site man.. Maybe it's just because I live in a small developing city and this is geared towards much bigger cities.

Majority of the chicks on here are country, and like country music. Im black, I don't want to listen to Johnny Cash. On top of that, 90% of the females on POF in my area are HUGE and have crazy high expectations. It literally makes no sense for half of these chicks to be 200+ expecting dudes to don the cape and save their lives.

To make matters worse, every decent smash has a child, literally. Im extremely wary of clapping young MILF legs.

I saw this,

1jky110zx3jg0x1s5s4qtfori346325069.jpg

and was like...

Damn.gif

Immediately scrolled down, 3 year old daughter. 18. Not even once. Midsrs. Come december if she's still active im probably going to infiltrate once and go ghost.

I just don't feel right about this site man.. Maybe it's just because I live in a small developing city and this is geared towards much bigger cities.

Majority of the chicks on here are country, and like country music. Im black, I don't want to listen to Johnny Cash. On top of that, 90% of the females on POF in my area are HUGE and have crazy high expectations. It literally makes no sense for half of these chicks to be 200+ expecting dudes to don the cape and save their lives.

To make matters worse, every decent smash has a child, literally. Im extremely wary of clapping young MILF legs.

I saw this,

and was like...

Damn.gif

Immediately scrolled down, 3 year old daughter. 18. Not even once. Midsrs. Come december if she's still active im probably going to infiltrate once and go ghost.

Too easy

Crazy thing is setting up to smash is the easy part.. Very solid game, not ugly in the least bit.

These ******* just seem mentally imbalanced dawg.

Mothers always find a way to tie their child into EVERYTHING and usually are hella clingy. Im not playing or dealing with another man's save file.

Last edited:
It's so easy to tell if these chicks have kids or not. You don't even have to scroll to read their profile, you can almost just read it from how they look, idk.

It's so easy to tell if these chicks have kids or not. You don't even have to scroll to read their profile, you can almost just read it from how they look, idk.
Haha I don't have that ability but I can easily detect weight just from the preview pictures on the search list.

Crazy thing is setting up to smash is the easy part.. Very solid game, not ugly in the least bit.

These ******* just seem mentally imbalanced dawg.

Mothers always find a way to tie their child into EVERYTHING and usually are hella clingy. Im not playing or dealing with another man's save file.

Not saying you was lacking in any department but she would let gonzo from the mummpets smash if he messages her. You can just look at the pic that if you went over there told her she was pretty or cute and whipped it out she would be obliged to help relieve some stress and tension .

Not saying you was lacking in any department but she would let gonzo from the mummpets smash if he messages her. You can just look at the pic that if you went over there told her she was pretty or cute and whipped it out she would be obliged to help relieve some stress and tension .
Nah I didn't mean it like that at all
laugh.gif

You know how NT is, just making it known before some random dude came out the woodworks and claimed I was a FA virgin.

I saw this,

and was like...

Damn.gif

dont care about kids fam, i used to be on that #teamnokids life, then my mans started smashin all these bad jos with kids, and he aint dealin with no drama, so i said eff it

currently smashing a mom who is 24, no dams gibbon

If you're gonna pretend to drop knowledge at least be original.

He went to a Comedy show and the movies with the chick so he obviously sees a lil potential and not just a smash and dash or he would have played it differently

Go back to laying up with "runners" and shut the **** up.
Haha take tighten up your skirt captain save a simp. ol cheerleader looking ****

You let chicks layup in your crib for days at a time and I'm saving? You sound ******ed.

Shut yo trickin *** up.
Thats my choice tho. I dont do it cause Im trying to save them I do it because Iw ant to do it. To have the yambs around for a few days on the weekend. usually girls just spend the night. Who wouldnt want som eyambs walking around in a tshirt and panites all day long cleaning up your house ol gay **** dude.

and i was talking about you saving Steebie J
roll.gif

Last edited:
You're just a typical dude who spent most of his like not getting ANY play and now that you get to pay for some you think you're doing it :lol:

Any beefs in this thread should be resolved via seeing who has more e-game... Maybe pick a random dime from a city roughly the same distance from the two e-beefers, and see who can pull the phone number or nudie pics. After all this is a thread about internet macking.

Last edited:
No beef over here...dude is in here trying to play the Alpha role like so many othere when he's clearly anything but.

Plus he already said...

online game don't work for me,

Maybe if you put some pictures of your crib on you're profile it might help :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom