Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Got a girl sliding through tomorrow.  Not the best looking in the face, but the leg and titty game is nice and she's DEFINITELY down to smash.  Looks like Stuffed Yambs with Papi Seeds are on the menu for tomorrow evening.

^:lol: yea that's the same girl, and ditto. I dont even think she had much in her profile other than "hit my YouTube channel" or something.

If the user has a private image, is there anyway you could see it? Why join the site and have private images I dont get it..

If the user has a private image, is there anyway you could see it? Why join the site and have private images I dont get it..

Based on the ones I've come across, these are the dummies who have a profile just to have it, and want texting buddies.

That seems like a female who actually has sense, and therefore something simple and straight forward as that would work. Try that on one of Harlem's chicks, more than likely it's an automatic curve :lol:

Last edited:
Lol oh yeah. I mean that happens but I'm already on to the next. Tis all good. No damns are given with these garden tools. I would post pics but don't wanna be banned.

Lol oh yeah. I mean that happens but I'm already on to the next. Tis all good. No damns are given with these garden tools. I would post pics but don't wanna be banned.

My inbox is always open and could use some pix

Got a girl sliding through tomorrow. Not the best looking in the face, but the leg and titty game is nice and she's DEFINITELY down to smash. Looks like Stuffed Yambs with Papi Seeds are on the menu for tomorrow evening.
Recap analysis requested
nthat.gif
Not gonna front: I dun goofed last night.  Got A's on two tests that I got back yesterday, so I decided a celebration was in order.  Started drinking once I got back to my house and before I knew it I was entirely too drunk to chill with her 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  Ended up puking and passing out around 9:30 and slept until 8:30 this morning.  Woke up to a bunch of missed calls and texts from her. Told her I was exhausted and went to take a nap but ended up not waking back up.  She believed me, all was forgiven, and we should be chilling sometime either this week or next.

how do sites like okc and pof actually make money? do people actually sign up for membership?
is curvy on okc full figured in real life? the angles on this one girl isnt too bad... >D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom