Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Since when was $150k a year "not a lot of money"?

Also - I might be wrong but nothing about that first lady says $150k a year salary unless "Sprinkle Sprinkle" is code for O-Fans :lol:
Mind boggling man

Some of these women don’t wanna contribute **** financially and to live the life they want, they want a man making six figures

I never imagined combining incomes can be looked at as a bad thing

******* birds man

Last edited:
Mind boggling man

Some of these women don’t wanna contribute **** financially and to live the life they want, they want a man making six figures

****ing birds man
Perhaps anecdotal but I believe the change is coming. As these types of women age with no in tact families of their own, often times competing with women 10 and 20 years their junior, the younger women take note. They say they don't want that for themselves and they reform their behavior accordingly.

When I talk to my younger brother about girls, his perspective and experience is different from my own. Of course its not a complete 180 change, but there are enough women that he has talked to that have no interest in hook up culture. Not for play play to look chaste but genuinely do not interact with those kinds of women or the men who would be interested in that.

Similarly I have younger female cousins in their late teens and early twenties. Their mothers are single mothers. Either never married or divorced. They have no desire to repeat the results of the past and have not adopted certain behaviors nor do they frequent certain places as a result.

The discipline in them is remarkable.

Mind boggling man

****ing birds man

The saddest part is the dude is the one who said $150K a year wasn't a lot of money.

Then again there were high levels of zest detected in his behavior/mannerisms so there's that I guess.

He might be trying to come up on a "high-value" goofball too :lol:

Perhaps anecdotal but I believe the change is coming. As these types of women age with no in tact families of their own, often times competing with women 10 and 20 years their junior, the younger women take note. They say they don't want that for themselves and they reform their behavior accordingly.

When I talk to my younger brother about girls, his perspective and experience is different from my own. Of course its not a complete 180 change, but there are enough women that he has talked to that have no interest in hook up culture. Not for play play to look chaste but genuinely do not interact with those kinds of women or the men who would be interested in that.

Similarly I have younger female cousins in their late teens and early twenties. Their mothers are single mothers. Either never married or divorced. They have no desire to repeat the results of the past and have not adopted certain behaviors nor do they frequent certain places as a result.

The discipline in them is remarkable.
I have a 3 year old daughter and I guarantee she ain’t gonna be like one of them misguided birds.

The saddest part is the dude is the one who said $150K a year wasn't a lot of money.

Then again there were high levels of zest detected in his behavior/mannerisms so there's that I guess.

He might be trying to come up on a "high-value" goofball too :lol:
Oh cause I seen the vid a couple of weeks ago. Thought one of them birds said it :lol:

What are these folks doing and where do they live to make them say 150k isn’t enough? For a single person at that.

Oh cause I seen the vid a couple of weeks ago. Thought one of them birds said it :lol:

What are these folks doing and where do they live to make them say 150k isn’t enough? For a single person at that.

$150K in Philly, even with paying that gross 4% city tax, is going to be close to six figures after taxes. To say that isn’t enough is a straight up lie, man :lol: I don’t know how you are supposed to take an adult partner seriously in this situation, especially if y'all don’t have kids.

Also - now that I think about it, the one in the middle was the most reasonable because she said she would be down to pay 40% of the bills which actually makes sense because she was making less.

I know it came up before and EYE don’t know how Kevin Samuels and the high value men of NT view it but I don’t think there is a problem with splitting bills based on income :shrug

So for these types, I gotta make 150k, claim "Serious Relationships Only", and "sip and paint" at the botanical gardens on the first date - just to end up paying all her bills?

wwe-hhh.gif

It's 2023 Fam. Way too many decent women out here to deal with the bird business.

$150K = enough to see a portfolio grow.

ETFs > DTFs

So for these types, I gotta make 150k, claim "Serious Relationships Only", and "sip and paint" at the botanical gardens on the first date - just to end up paying all her bills?

wwe-hhh.gif

It's 2023 Fam. Way too many decent women out here to deal with the bird business.

$150K = enough to see a portfolio grow.

ETFs > DTFs

You’re way off. The 150k isn’t a lot type isn’t going for the botanical garden or the sip and paint.

They want you to spend $300 on a dinner date.

Can't speak on these women without acknowledging the "traditional", simp and trick dudes who created this environment.

Certain dudes base their value/personality around this enabling their behavior/mindset. Others get a kick out it.

You’re way off. The 150k isn’t a lot type isn’t going for the botanical garden or the sip and paint.

They want you to spend $300 on a dinner date.

Can't speak on these women without acknowledging the "traditional", simp and trick dudes who created this environment.

Certain dudes base their value/personality around this enabling their behavior/mindset. Others get a kick out it.

After explaining her man has to pay everything they asked what she brings to the table and my man’s girl said “Me.” He’s doomed :lol: :smh:

I knew it always existed to a degree but when did this emphasis on money/salary become such a big thing? It may be longer than I am thinking and I just missed it because I was wifed up or not paying attention but it feels more recent

Met up with this thick Russian chick yesterday and she feeling me heavy, might have to smash, she goes to my gym though so playing it cool. I tell you what, there is appeal to dating a non-american

Which one of you would have to leave that gym if things got awkward 🤔 And what is the appeal :nerd:

Which one of you would have to leave that gym if things got awkward 🤔 And what is the appeal :nerd:
Man, I have dated a lot of women, and not one has mentioned how she likes to cook, clean etc.... and takes care of her man, let alone passingly (it didn't come off as bragging or putting on a front) That's another thing, very straight forward, she called ME today and was like what's good let's run and I'll grab you some food quick.

Granted, I don't even know this woman, but off top it's unlike anything I've dated. We actually talked about that today, we keeping it cordial so regardless we can both continue to lift in peace.

I knew it always existed to a degree but when did this emphasis on money/salary become such a big thing? It may be longer than I am thinking and I just missed it because I was wifed up or not paying attention but it feels more recent

When men and women ask "what do you do" ...why do you think they ask that?

After explaining her man has to pay everything they asked what she brings to the table and my man’s girl said “Me.” He’s doomed :lol: :smh:

Has to be correlated to social media, isn't it? The empowerment movements over the last decade or two (which I'm not against fairness), but these birds just worried about their perception in other people's eyes.

I think it’s a symptom of a larger problem. Yea maybe the women have become
more materialistic in their requirements but I think the realities of the economy are just exposing peoples outdated expectations.

There was a time when a factory job held by one man could provide for a family of four if not more. Those days are gone but this expectation from women still remains and men have been reluctant to challenge that. We’d rather work more in a broken system that overworks and underpays than say something is monumentally messed up here.

Reactions: ASE
Single men need to talk to each other more often.

Damn near impossible for men to make new friends these days.

The number of ways for single women to get together in support groups, clubs, etc is crazy.

When men do form groups - it's usually married men.

Also - married men need to keep their opinions to themselves when it comes to single-man business and vice versa.

Some of the biggest arguments I've had was with married men trying to tell me about women. :lol:

IMHO Kevin Samuels was divisive for a reason and I actually saw the lines for the first time watching his content / the people that called in.

There's a whole lot of hate and hurt out here running around wearing happiness masks, trying to recruit others into misery.

JgYJvEA.jpg

A lot of this mess is self-inflicted - all because we don't talk to each other enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom