Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Please tell me this wasn’t the fly out girl with potential.

Bro it is man. It is.

Check this. Since we’ve been hanging out alot recently, I’m like I gotta do my detective work. I asked around my way, dudes I know through mutuals and her rep is squeaky clean. A little too clean.

Now I’m wondering if she’s always been a crazy freak and just held it with guys she’s been close with or is she just super comfortable with me.

Its clearly an open relationship right now, but it’ll come up soon because her parents started asking about me.

Oh and she said her pops will cover her flight with his CC points. Her fam loaded, pops is a big player in the diamond district.

Bro it is man. It is.

Check this. Since we’ve been hanging out alot recently, I’m like I gotta do my detective work. I asked around my way, dudes I know through mutuals and her rep is squeaky clean. A little too clean.

Now I’m wondering if she’s always been a crazy freak and just held it with guys she’s been close with or is she just super comfortable with me.

Its clearly an open relationship right now, but it’ll come up soon because her parents started asking about me.

Oh and she said her pops will cover her flight with his CC points. Her fam loaded, pops is a big player in the diamond district.

My guy! We came up :nthat:

1689994126688.gif

The whole situation resonates with me :lol: I would continue to suss it out because I’m just like that in general but I would lean towads It being either something with you or just folks she is in a relationship with.

How did the date go or when is it scheduled moe200069 moe200069

got it scheduled for tomorrow morning my guy —just coffee and some casual birding at a local lake full of ducks and random birds.

i find ole girl physically attractive, but not entirely excited for the date. been on four or five dates with another woman who i can tell wants to pursue something more serious and i’m still in a “feel it out” stage. my conscience feels guilty for going on a date with someone else.

idk if it’s the “disease of more”/selfishness or something else

Bro it is man. It is.

my guy messin with the heiress to uncut gems :emoji_fire:

Single men need to talk to each other more often.

Damn near impossible for men to make new friends these days.

The number of ways for single women to get together in support groups, clubs, etc is crazy.

When men do form groups - it's usually married men.

Also - married men need to keep their opinions to themselves when it comes to single-man business and vice versa.

Some of the biggest arguments I've had was with married men trying to tell me about women. :lol:

IMHO Kevin Samuels was divisive for a reason and I actually saw the lines for the first time watching his content / the people that called in.

There's a whole lot of hate and hurt out here running around wearing happiness masks, trying to recruit others into misery.

JgYJvEA.jpg

A lot of this mess is self-inflicted - all because we don't talk to each other enough.
Social media somehow made Steve Harvey a relationship expert. Cringe when I see those clips of him pandering to women.

Bro it is man. It is.

Y'all into these women or y'all just tryna secure the bag? :lol:

Pass the freaks my way if yall dont want em. Spitting in the mouth is tame I can handle that
This reminds me of this one time I was smashing this bunny on the couch. I was sitting, she was riding me facing me. Out of nowhere shorty kissed me and transferred a pint of saliva from her mouth to mine. I was grossed out and transferred that shh right back to her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom