Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

man i kinda would of played this **** different 

ive been in that situation and women be bluffing when they say they saving themselves and all that

i would of kept in touch

women just go thru mad **** with men like me for example

a ***** fill her head with all this "i care bout you ****" smash and then bounce. 

she prolly just tryin to protect herself

but for me i kinda pick up on that vibe. and if she bad enough i keep her around

cause at the end of the day i got like 10-13 other ******* in line that i could smash

so waiting if she bad enough aint really a problem for me

i just dont give them that full court press if i know they not tryna smash

i gotta be real family....you ****** up

should of kept her on the team. if you in NY slide that info lol

***** that window still open for you

just kno when to leave. 

i say you set up plans with 2 ******* tonight. 

you slide to that girl house for like 30 min....thats it

then leave to go see someone else. 
I might just do that. Make a pit stop. I'll keep yall updated.

Man POF has been good to a brotha. I get hit up by at least 3 broads a day, not all of them are that great looking. Some really have no business even messaging me and i usually just hit them back with something that they dont like from their bios to ward them off. Ive been running into mad chicks with kids and no jobs though its getting kinda sad out here NT fam.Im Currently juggling about 4 chicks right now and this chick i smashed back in 07 found me and shot me the number so i guess im adding her back to the roster for a few take downs.:smokin Also this eritrian broad with two kids shot me the number and got mad freaking in ya boy texts pics included. I might have to curve though i think i spotted a cold sore on the broad lip so im over here like :smh:

Last edited:
Man shes talking about chillin tonight...might need to pass her over to @Peep Game lol

:lol: ehhh, I need to slow down on all the contacts (including real life lol). I may just stick with 3 of whoever at one time, then start placing chicks on waivers and signing free agents based on their performances.

I said I see you gurrrrl.

I said werk werk werk.

i said... HOL UP! HOLD MY PHONE!

iLLest!
I think she wants to be pregnant.

At the age of 21 though
laugh.gif
Sounds like an easy smash. Just pull out and nut on her stomach so she can see it.
All fun and games till she puts it on her fingers and next thing you know you on Maury and you're da papi

Android Filter

View media item 613377View media item 613378View media item 613379View media item 613380

Let me start off by saying, if my skin color doesn't affect your life personally, then don't mention it! I'm so sick of hearing "you're too tan or you need to stay out of the tanning bed" i don't live in a tanning bed, I just have dark skin so spare yourself the time of even mentioning it! Second, if you're interested in me and want to get to know me, just gotta let you know that talking to me and 10 other females ain't gonna cut it. Yes, I realize this is a dating site to get to know people but you can't get to someone in depth if you're focusing on so many other people. I'm not looking for a hookup, too old for that and you can find that anywhere! And before you start feeding me all these lines, please remember I have heard them all already!

I bleed Carolina blue, GO TARHEELS! If you're a Duke fan, Dallas fan, or Democrat, we won't get along! I call those the 3 evil D's lol. I live with and take care of my grandparents who are both ill, not because I can't afford or want my own place but because I love them and want them to be taken care of. I have tattoos and piercings, quite a few actually lol, but I wear them well I think. I like to drink beer when I go out with my friends but try not to get drunk and make an idiot of myself. Ok enough about me or we won't have anything to talk about!

Back
Top Bottom