Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

after reading this thread, looks like I will make a POF profile after a very very long hiatus. Thanks brehs :pimp:

That fish jumped in my boat and I'm still throwing that joint back :lol:

Can tell if sarcastic or not but I'm guessing you missed the end where I said the drought continues

man i be testing these women conversation skills on these sites. i dont end my messages it with a question but leave them with something they can reply to...i can imagine them twiddling their fingers on what to say next. i get the occasional "yea"..."i feel ya"..."oh ok"...i be like man im done...these women wanna be interviewed.
View media item 611242

Just joined and the fat **** is already pissing me off man.

So many of them.. Some uploading pre-large photos to use as their cover pic so you look at their profile and feel like you been scammed.

man this comedy show chick said shes waiting till marriage.....mannnnnnnn.

she gone. eff that.
Even if she threw it word to Vick you still shouldn't catch...

Type of chick that loses it, regrets it, next morning she's outside your living room window.

For my fellow cougar chasers,

What do you guys say to a woman who says you are too young?
Well young man this can be a tricky one, before you even tell them "I'm mature for my age blah blah blah" and give them that whole speech they have already made their mind up if they want to continue talking to you.

Tell them that it never hurts to have friends and not to be a stranger. Suggest exchanging phone #s. If that doesn't work and they are still resistant, just move on to the next
i tell em you don't feel like theres a communication disconnect just because of age, and when trying to get to know someone, how well your personalities mesh and physical attraction are the main points of focus, and you could have those compatibility problems regardless of age

Same...

Just got messaged by yet another el largo.

Swear to god they're the boldest.. Probably because their inbox stays dry. Feel like all the 6 and ups dont even look at profiles because they're too busy getting their heads inflated by lames

How many dates have you gone on already?
laugh.gif

Seems like you've been working on her for awhile.
The only time i went out with her was to the comedy show last friday. We kicked it two days at my crib..nothing happened. She invited me over to her crib this past Tuesday. She cooked...i brought the redbox over. We talked for a little while. It was getting late. I was going to leave because i had to be at work. She was like i want u to stay...spend the night. I was like oh yeaaa. So i asked where the bedroom was at so we can lay down. She said we cal lay here on the couch...i was like whaaaaa! I said i know u gotta bed. She said yes..well actually 3
laugh.gif
  but we are going to sleep on the couch tonight. I said for what...she said well u might try to hunch me...whatever that means. So im thinking wouldnt a bed be a bigger platform to sleep on than the couch? we gonna be closer on the couch if anything. So i was like whatever i guess i have to get the yambs on the couch. Started feeling on here..trying to kiss her neck but she wasnt havent it lol. In my head i was like this is so fail. So she called yesterday and brought up the fact that i was trying to rub on her WHILE SHE WAS SLEEP! i told her u was wide awake...stop that. Then she said this could be a deal breaker but i am saving myself until marriage. I was like word? told her i would call her back...never did. Mannnnnnn!!!

I dont know how to work the spoiler feature but oh well.

Damn man that sucks. Dead her. She will come around or maybe she won't lol. I want someone to use my lines and see if they work. I use same line On every woman lol. Woke up to 2 numbers lol.

The only time i went out with her was to the comedy show last friday. We kicked it two days at my crib..nothing happened. She invited me over to her crib this past Tuesday. She cooked...i brought the redbox over. We talked for a little while. It was getting late. I was going to leave because i had to be at work. She was like i want u to stay...spend the night. I was like oh yeaaa. So i asked where the bedroom was at so we can lay down. She said we cal lay here on the couch...i was like whaaaaa! I said i know u gotta bed. She said yes..well actually 3
laugh.gif
  but we are going to sleep on the couch tonight. I said for what...she said well u might try to hunch me...whatever that means. So im thinking wouldnt a bed be a bigger platform to sleep on than the couch? we gonna be closer on the couch if anything. So i was like whatever i guess i have to get the yambs on the couch. Started feeling on here..trying to kiss her neck but she wasnt havent it lol. In my head i was like this is so fail. So she called yesterday and brought up the fact that i was trying to rub on her WHILE SHE WAS SLEEP! i told her u was wide awake...stop that. Then she said this could be a deal breaker but i am saving myself until marriage. I was like word? told her i would call her back...never did. Mannnnnnn!!!

I dont know how to work the spoiler feature but oh well.
you kind of scerwed up like I told you before from the jump. You took her to the comedy show upon first meeting her thats a NO NO. Your bringing over movies to watch with her spending quality time and your sending her the husband/boyfriend material relationship vibe..

When she ask you to spend the night and said on the couch you should had got up and left and said no thank you, i have a comfty bed i can sleep in

You playing the nice guy role to hard and she sniffed you out. Johnny go go from the projects blowing her back out and you r just her playpen

Last edited:
For my fellow cougar chasers,

What do you guys say to a woman who says you are too young?
Tell them to get this young D*ck and shut the heck up.. In so many words. And never tell themyou mature. Thats why they are cougars they like young energetic somewhat immature men

Man I bet some of us are smashing the same chicks. Guys post your cities, like what city your hitting up on POF. It will be funny if we were smashing the same chicks

I'm very sure me and steebie j steebie j have messaged, been messaged by, and maybe even smashed the same chicks :lol: thats my first time seeing that chick he posted though, so idk

And boy do I hate those zoom-in pics that look really appealing, then you click on the profile and you're looking at a long-haired Casey Hampton

Last edited:
you kind of scerwed up like I told you before from the jump. You took her to the comedy show upon first meeting her thats a NO NO. Your bringing over movies to watch with her spending quality time and your sending her the husband/boyfriend material relationship vibe..

When she ask you to spend the night and said on the couch you should had got up and left and said no thank you, i have a comfty bed i can sleep in

You playing the nice guy role to hard and she sniffed you out. Johnny go go from the projects blowing her back out and you r just her playpen
I had different intentions with her. sex is a big deal to me. I wouldnt go to a comedy show or anywhere of that maatter with a girl I wanna just smash. There are some girls u legit wanna talk to and there are others just to smash....shes not the latter. But oh well...im on to this lawyer chick :smile:

I'm very sure me and steebie j steebie j have messaged, been messaged by, and maybe even smashed the same chicks :lol: thats my first time seeing that chick he posted though, so idk

And boy do I hate those zoom-in pics that look really appealing, then you click on the profile and you're looking at a long-haired Casey Hampton
Man I done click on a ****** page and he she hit me up smh. On the mobike site...u cant see their headline. So I was like lemme check this one out...saw the headline. Exited so fast. I guess he she noticed and hit me up smh

Back
Top Bottom