Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I’m thinking about giving up dating sites because the chicks on there aren’t what I see myself with even though I’ve met some that were special, but Facebook dating and me probably being blocked from it does me no justice unless it’s just not working. Idk about paying for it but my curiosity says do it but ik it be a lot of fakes and scams on there

I’m thinking about giving up dating sites because the chicks on there aren’t what I see myself with even though I’ve met some that were special, but Facebook dating and me probably being blocked from it does me no justice unless it’s just not working. Idk about paying for it but my curiosity says do it but ik it be a lot of fakes and scams on there
Bruh how you get banned from FB dating it's the wild West out there

My young 27 yr old blasian. Told me she could see herself falling in love w/me. If she saying that it's already started 😪Its a shame too we was having so much fun.
1000000673.jpg

for some reason i think she’s either cambodian and black or filipino and black 🤔

Bruh how you get banned from FB dating it's the wild West out there
Idk i met a chick off it and she was dtf but I had someone in my house and I told her she couldn’t come in she was pissed she yelled at me in the street later on that night i cashapp her $25 for gas money because she came from Boston and I was in Albany NY

Last edited:
That WTFDIM TikTok was doing numbers this week, somebody flew her out to London and gave her 8k allowance to talk about it. Jerome McCoy aka Legjon the GOAT liar/manipulator/bad husband

Was just reading up on the WTFDIM story this morning and wait a second, this guy Legion really was promising the world to this broad??? I mean if she was a dime or a 7 at least I might understand but this gal....

Was just reading up on the WTFDIM story this morning and wait a second, this guy Legion really was promising the world to this broad??? I mean if she was a dime or a 7 at least I might understand but this gal....

don't know who legion is? 🤔 but isn't an unattractive heavyset chick the perfect target for manipulation?

Back
Top Bottom