Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That;s what I took from it, less about him and more about victimology.

That's literally what it is, and his 2 ex wives and now more women have come forward corroborating or saying their stories were similar. Black overeweight, over religious, over desperate to be married, potentially low self esteem, wiling to take care of him *** women.

I mean she said he was charming, but I saw his TikTok and that ***** is ugly and certainly doesn't look like a dude who had nearly a milli sat aside across multiple accounts including overseas and was a VP making 250k. He was telling lies that would be easily debunked by 1 question, paper mache flimsy. Mans was spending around an hour a day faking phone calls in front of her (holding the phone to his ear pretending to be talking to people who don't exist)

i’m so out of loop on these tik tok phenomena/trends…who enjoys/why would this story even be entertaining, especially as a drawn out over 8 hours; seem counter to what tik tok is known for but maybe i need to tap in more

Story time from this past Saturday, semi-success we will see if it converts later this week + I almost had to stomp a dude out.

So I go out downtown to my usual spot. It's a bar downtown and here all of these bars basically turn into quasi nightclubs/lounges after 10. 21+ with a DJ people dancing etc. So I'm with one of the guys and he's been talking to this college soccer player, she's fine a 5'2 latina joint. (I can't lie bro might pull more than me, but I'll still put my body of work up against anybody.) It was still kind of early and I didn't see any prospects forreal so I went to get a drink at the bar. I come back and two of her teammates pulled up.

This 5'5 brunette with curly hair was all on your boy from the jump, pretty face nice legs I'm not even a milk man but she looked good. I'd post pictures but it would be mad easy to dox shorty cause you can just go to the college athletics page and get her whole govt. She's on me all night I literally couldn't go anywhere. We were dancing and at one point and we bump into this dude walking through, mind you there is no space in this joint it's packed. I'm not rude Imma still say my bad and it usually goes fine but nah this 5'5 mini-man wanted to act tough. Instead of keeping it pushing he stands out of arms reach and calls me a "b*****", "f**", he said other stuff too but he didn't say the n word. I tell shorty to get behind me because she's basically between both of us and if dude swings I don't want her between us.

I'm not tryna get kicked out, I got a good looking woman on me I don't want to go to jail for fighting what looked like a freshly shaved leprechaun and I know a crash out when I see one. But at this point I'm irritated and I tell him if he isn't going to do s*** keep walking or we can go outside. Right when I say "What's up with it then", his friends must've heard me grabbed him and started apologizing cause he was drunk or something. This is why I usually don't deal with white women, this type of stuff only happens when I'm with them.

Regardless the rest of the night when cool, we leave the bar and my boy drops us off at her apartment. I go into her room and shorty got posters of Tupac, Playboi Carti, and A$AP Rocky album covers on her wall, I see Jordan 1 Mocha's in the corner. This was going to be easy. So we're on her bed and talking for a bit and we started fooling around but after a while I could tell she was a little too gone for comfort and told her we should just go to sleep. I left in the morning, she wants me to come see her again sometime this week. Imma go.

Last edited:
i’m so out of loop on these tik tok phenomena/trends…who enjoys/why would this story even be entertaining, especially as a drawn out over 8 hours; seem counter to what tik tok is known for but maybe i need to tap in more
It sounds like a personal podcast just basically split up into 50 parts. People claim to want short clips/vids but with all the different pods around these days it proves there's a platform for these short 5-10 minute (or shorter) vids along with the 1 hour+ pods.

Regardless the rest of the night when cool, we leave the bar and my boy drops us off at her apartment. I go into room and shorty got posters of Tupac, Playboi Carti, and A$AP Rocky album covers on her wall, I see Jordan 1 Mocha's in the corner. This was going to be easy. So we're on her bed and talking for a bit and we started fooling around but after a while I could tell she was a little too gone for comfort and told her we should just go to sleep. I left in the morning, she wants me to come see her again sometime this week. Imma go.

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Story time from this past Saturday, semi-success we will see if it converts later this week + I almost had to stomp a dude out.

So I go out downtown to my usual spot. It's a bar downtown and here all of these bars basically turn into quasi nightclubs/lounges after 10. 21+ with a DJ people dancing etc. So I'm with one of the guys and he's been talking to this college soccer player, she's fine a 5'2 latina joint. (I can't lie bro might pull more than me, but I'll still put my body of work up against anybody.) It was still kind of early and I didn't see any prospects forreal so I went to get a drink at the bar. I come back and two of her teammates pulled up.

This 5'5 brunette with curly hair was all on your boy from the jump, pretty face nice legs I'm not even a milk man but she looked good. I'd post pictures but it would be mad easy to dox shorty cause you can just go to the college athletics page and get her whole govt. She's on me all night I literally couldn't go anywhere. We were dancing and at one point and we bump into this dude walking through, mind you there is no space in this joint it's packed. I'm not rude Imma still say my bad and it usually goes fine but nah this 5'5 mini-man wanted to act tough. Instead of keeping it pushing he stands out of arms reach and calls me a "b*****", "f**", he said other stuff too but he didn't say the n word. I tell shorty to get behind me because she's basically between both of us and if dude swings I don't want her between us.

I'm not tryna get kicked out, I got a good looking woman on me I don't want to go to jail for fighting what looked like a freshly shaved leprechaun and I know a crash out when I see one. But at this point I'm irritated and I tell him if he isn't going to do s*** keep walking or we can go outside. Right when I say "What's up with it then", his friends must've heard me grabbed him and started apologizing cause he was drunk or something. This is why I usually don't deal with white women, this type of stuff only happens when I'm with them.

Regardless the rest of the night when cool, we leave the bar and my boy drops us off at her apartment. I go into her room and shorty got posters of Tupac, Playboi Carti, and A$AP Rocky album covers on her wall, I see Jordan 1 Mocha's in the corner. This was going to be easy. So we're on her bed and talking for a bit and we started fooling around but after a while I could tell she was a little too gone for comfort and told her we should just go to sleep. I left in the morning, she wants me to come see her again sometime this week. Imma go.

Thank you for providing continuous content and updates - reminds me of me and the other OGs in our primes in TAY checks mcgee checks mcgee

Donnie is PROUD of you

Thank you for providing continuous content and updates - reminds me of me and the other OGs in our primes in TAY checks mcgee checks mcgee

Donnie is PROUD of you

I'm in the FIELD each weekend, and this summer it is UP. It's quite literally never been easier.

I'm 27 and it feels like my options are endless. It helps I look mad young too, most of the time people think I'm still in my early 20's. Shorty from this weekend was 22 and she swore up and down I wasn't my age.

Anything 21 and up is available.

I'm in the FIELD each weekend, and this summer it is UP. It's quite literally never been easier.

I'm 27 and it feels like my options are endless. It helps I look mad young too, most of the time people think I'm still in my early 20's. Shorty from this weekend was 22 and she swore up and down I wasn't my age.

Anything 21 and up is available.

My best years were 27 and 28 - went up to 53 once, living next to UCLA was too easy - told the story in here 😂😂😂

I see Jordan 1 Mocha's in the corner. This was going to be easy.
vince-carter-its-over.gif

executive76 executive76 how you eating over there champ?

We had some QS drops today - need an update from you my guy executive76 executive76

How you been?

Making me PROUD

We just need a story from Executive now - never got one 😂😂😂

What you got lined up this weekend fam? Any situations?

executive76 executive76 whats good tonight man??

Bro why do you just completely ignore me 😂😂😂

pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Back
Top Bottom