Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

:rofl:

I don't even waste my time trying to pry conversation out of these ****.

Real talk I say what I want to these chicks, they like that, **** all that how you doing, How was your day etc convo.

I was browsing tagged today and :wow: that **** is like bizzaro world for rachets some chick posted pics of her seductively licking the top of a 24 of olde E

Man, why even bother with all that back and forth?

Just from reading her profile, should've been an instapass.

Last edited:
Word homie you waste ya time with that, don't even have full convo with these chicks, every chick is a ThoT in my eyes,so treat all the same

Normally I don't I was just bored and she started to annoy me...

I was browsing tagged today and :wow: that **** is like bizzaro world for rachets some chick posted pics of her seductively licking the top of a 24 of olde E

You should see Datehookup :lol:

Last edited:
^For real, you have to keep in mind that out of every 20 chicks you talk to on POF, 3 of them actually have common sense and comprehension skills

Got hit up by a ******, dude favorited me, wanted to meet me and message me, had to block it [Squints from Sandlot]FOR-EV-ER[Squints from Sandlot/] from contacting me again. Iguess once you "block a user" the message gets deleted but this is how it went down

IT: hey sexy hru

Me: nah son, chill

IT: Son? FU, I just looked at ur pix you aint even cute anyways, I wouldnt even suck your ****

:x :x :x :smh:

[Big Sean] Oh gawwwd[/Big Sean]

:x :x

Y'all some wild boys. No shots but some of y'all can't have many real life friends based on some of the things being posted and what the questions your asking. That's what's your boys are for to school you and keep you on the right path.

Back
Top Bottom