Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Any of y'all been getting an exponential spike in views and messages the past couple days? Thanksgiving and Christmas is near, and these heffers getting lonely and stomachs are growling :lol: :lol:

i met up with a girl i met on match friday. she brought a friend and i didnt eem know until i got there. i was like well ummm ok. that friend just killed the vibe.

Your whack I knew it like I said before. I would have had fun with both of them like since we on this single double date let's play a game which one make me smile first I got a nice gift for u.. I did this before. Girl whispered freaky stuff in my ear then swirled her to tounge I instantly smiled

Stevie your lame dude that was easy 3 some or at least 2 Yambs different days cut if it was me both girls wouldn't be able to resist me

Real play a make due and adjust

when i first created my POF I had so many decent/fine chicks coming at me now im getting bombarded with 5's and below aka whales. I also noticed chicks from OKC that are on POF and lmao when they check my profile. Ive also gotten double messages from chicks that i never responded to weeks prior. im like :smh:

A tip. Pof and okc bits send out fake messages and likes just to get you to pay to upgrade

Any of y'all been getting an exponential spike in views and messages the past couple days? Thanksgiving and Christmas is near, and these heffers getting lonely and stomachs are growling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah. . . .

just checked, and you was right, its several biddies in da box that just popped up

Your whack I knew it like I said before. I would have had fun with both of them like since we on this single double date let's play a game which one make me smile first I got a nice gift for u.. I did this before. Girl whispered freaky stuff in my ear then swirled her to tounge I instantly smiled

Stevie your lame dude that was easy 3 some or at least 2 Yambs different days cut if it was me both girls wouldn't be able to resist me

Real play a make due and adjust
dude shut up

Got a girl number off okc. She kind of ghetto but i cant get her to open up. Convo: getting kind of stale.

What do they like to talk about?

Females who give short answers do not get txted back. Had to stop txting like 5 chicks the past few days. One chicke send me bra and panty pic then got mad when I asked how big her breasts were. Smh.

At work last night (youth centre) and some 13yr old girl snuck up on me while i was on my phone. She then confronted me and made the allegation that i was browsing a dating site. To follow that she added "why you on there, you ain't getting no *****".....

I was unable to deny either charge.

View media item 672851

Your avi and your situation go hand in hand.

Back
Top Bottom