Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

^^^I know that's not funny about your lung, but I'm dying over here 
laugh.gif

At work last night (youth centre) and some 13yr old girl snuck up on me while i was on my phone. She then confronted me and made the allegation that i was browsing a dating site. To follow that she added "why you on there, you ain't getting no *****".....

I was unable to deny either charge.
**** bro

you shoulda smacked fire out her mouf

Fellas get hip to mocospace...for my Dayton,Cinci, and Columbus NT'ers y'all have ALL THE FREAKS in any flavor you can think of...when you make an account click on the meet people link and go to work

**** bro

Nah honestly i thought it was hilarious :lol:

Ford i know that feel. Some of these broads criteria is all kinds of ____up.

I swear half of them won't even entertain you unless you have tattoos and a beard.

Fellas get hip to mocospace...for my Dayton,Cinci, and Columbus NT'ers y'all have ALL THE FREAKS in any flavor you can think of...when you make an account click on the meet people link and go to work
Summer 2011 that **** was popping in the D. It ain't no dating site for the simps, strictly smashing from what the homies use to tell me

**** bro

Nah honestly i thought it was hilarious :lol:

Ford i know that feel. Some of these broads criteria is all kinds of ____up.

I swear half of them won't even entertain you unless you have tattoos and a beard.

That's funny, cause a bunch of the profiles Ive seen says stuff like "NO TATS! NO GOLD TEETH! NO PICS OF YOU WITH MONEY, WEED, OR STANDING IN FRONT OF CARS THAT ARENT YOURS" :lol: :lol:

Got a girl number off okc. She kind of ghetto but i cant get her to open up. Convo: getting kind of stale.

What do they like to talk about?

Hard **** and bubble gum!

But really tho I only use texts for quick straight to the point ****, like meeting up, just saying hi ect ect save the extended convos for face to face

That's funny, cause a bunch of the profiles Ive seen says stuff like "NO TATS! NO GOLD TEETH! NO PICS OF YOU WITH MONEY, WEED, OR STANDING IN FRONT OF CARS THAT ARENT YOURS" :lol: :lol:

Yeah it's a different demographic fam. I'm in the UK and i'm referring to sweet boy _ not street dudes :lol:

Last edited:
Summer 2011 that **** was popping in the D. It ain't no dating site for the simps, strictly smashing from what the homies use to tell me
moco was poppin period 09-10 I was slayin females left and right on there. My sophmore year and junior years rosters were almost all from moco and it wasn't a roster of busted junts either.

I never put work in on moco. In my area it was always the most ratchet of the ratchets and ******s galore. Even if one looked like they had potential id require 5 forms of ID, a video of their birth time and date stamped, a sworn affidavit from both legal parents, and a written letter from the local authorities granting me permission to smash, females on there looked stupid young. Chris Hansen aint showin up at my door!

@Will hell naw its not..cats get clowns by the females that come in there on some mario winans ****..I've been on moco since 2012 so far I've smashed 3 chicks..my number would definitely be higher if I was closer to some of the cities I named in my previous post

Last edited:

bout to hit moco
Tell me how it goes, might jump on there
nerd.gif
man, the search/filter is horrible

it only shows 26 people in my area which i know is bs, and like 18 of em are guys (but i only checked the female box) and then the girls poppin up arent worth a message

they need to fix that ****

ultimately, its not worth even hoppin on unless youre in a huge city or active online dating state (south florida got hella hos lookin for e-dik lol)

Papi...I got curved hard. She asked me if I smoked weed and I said I can only vape because my lung collapsed. Didn't respond after that.

Why in the hell would you go into THAT much detail :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's some low key heavy stuff to be sharing all willy nilly man

Back
Top Bottom