Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Nah brody, she texted that to me....you want more? I just broke up with my Ex...really ain't trippin ya'll could see all of em....even in ox yall the exclusives
I need to hop on pof

My inbox is always open man....she look good tho, thats my type

That's about as exclusive it gets with that light skin thang, we don't talk no more, she stay in Merced in Cali though, lonely BM son....straight fiend for the D yo

i just had to rep homie
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

This thread has come a long way fast.

Not so long ago we were weighing up how many beers it would take to consider slinging it at Hagrid and the likes of..

Let's keep riding this wave of prosperity.

Yo I got all ya'll who requested PM's, but I got finals today so you gon have to be patient...and I gotta dig through my archives

Yo! I already got like 10 requests! Ima need sneaker connections and business connections in exchange, real talk. Check this out though, if you live in the Nor-Cal area I'll shoot you her (any girl's) line in a PM :pimp:

Last edited:
View media item 688553
View media item 688554
Been working on this broad for damn near a week and she's talking dates and ****. I think she's just tryna get a meal off a ***** :smh:

The only ones that are DTF on here be the wack ones. All the rest of these broads wanna be wined and dined :smh: :smh:

...that body :smh:

Last edited:
Gotta turn ya finesse up homie...you can get them off that date talk, gotta run ya game right

Gotta turn ya finesse up homie...you can get them off that date talk, gotta run ya game right
you got tips? there has to be an algorithm to this. chicks i been talking to say they need to be in a relationship first....get outta here with that
sick.gif

Last edited:
you got tips? there has to be an algorithm to this. chicks i been talking to say they need to be in a relationship first....get outta here with that :x  

When they are on that date talk, all I do basically is have them meet me at Starbucks...game em up while they sip a latte, and 8 out of 10 times I'll be smashing after that coffee. You gotta realize that these chicks are on DATING sites, and want nothing but a little attention. Be attentive, make them laugh, game em, slay em.

Back
Top Bottom