Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

That really did go into too much detail.
Word. I feel his pain though. Sometimes you just blurt **** to keep the convo going and keep her interest. But there was no need for that cause she already sent an invite to smoke and smash.
The fact of the matter is this: as someone that's smashed numerous POF/OKC girls, I've learned that it doesn't really matter what you say to them.  If they're interested in you, they're interested in you.

The fact of the matter is this: as someone that's smashed numerous POF/OKC girls, I've learned that it doesn't really matter what you say to them.  If they're interested in you, they're interested in you.

BINGO, be straightforward and save yourself time is the motto, what u say is irrelevant, if they with it, they with it ...

Last edited:
Im sayin though. Dude said his lungs collapsed and asked what she doin on "this fine monday" Even if a she was into him AS SHE CLEARLY hinted, those comments could of turned her off.

We dealing with women here. They flaky as F

Im sayin though. Dude said his lungs collapsed and asked what she doin on "this fine monday" Even if a she was into him AS SHE CLEARLY hinted, those comments could of turned her off.

We dealing with women here. They flaky as F
Women are flaky if they're on the fence.  This girl is clearly not on the fence.  You're putting too much thought into it, papi.

her asking you for your facebook is not in the game but she did respond so roll with it

Women are flaky if they're on the fence.  This girl is clearly not on the fence.  You're putting too much thought into it, papi.
The hell you talking about
A woman can str8 out plan a whole date, then turn around cancel cause you said something to turn them off.
I hear female friends say this aallllll the time.

Dudes trying to sound like they know what they're talking about and end up telling on themselves.

Basically she went from suggesting that they hangout to Facebook...and yall don't think the interest level is different? :rofl:

The optimist in me thinks he has a small chance if he gets the digits/meets her ASAP. (Most importantly chill with the life stories)

And the pessimist in me thinks it was a pity Facebook invite. :\

No quality in my area.

My inbox is frequently women who are either morbidly obese or hideous yet somehow still have kids. :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes trying to sound like they know what they're talking about and end up telling on themselves.

:\
Sorry bruh, im not gonna sit there trying to have convos with women that give 1 word responses.

Ya'll dudes egos fragile. Cant take the hint when a woman loses interest. No response, keep it movin

Last edited:

:\
Sorry bruh, im not gonna sit there trying to have convos with women that give 1 word responses.

Ya'll dudes egos fragile. Cant take the hint when a woman loses interest. No response, keep it movin

The irony.

Like I said telling on yourself.

Nice try though.

Last edited:
So much hostility in this thread right now.

Cool it, papis.  We're in this together.  
pimp.gif

Took real long walking to the Froyo joint where we were supposed to meet. Broad left and then proceeded to block me on pof, lol. NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I was chilling with a neighbor hitting a blunt, so I had to put her on the backburner, while I blazed. To be honest...didn't want to meet with her while I was floating. Shame. Stay in the game my dudes. I'm going back in! 

:lol: damn fambs that bad?? she doesn't do it for me either but not even some dome sans lights? :lol:

Last edited:
>D
Nah, she lives in my neighborhood. So I came at her "long term" because her profile said she's not looking for booty calls (and rightfully so, she doesn't need to, she's got a whole internet at her feet).

So I told her... Every time I come across your page, yada yada yada. I'm not looking for the bootycall. I'm looking for something long-term if you're interested. I let her know that I have the next week to give to her and that we should take advantage of it.

So she's like "How would you take advantage of me?"

And I gave her some real stuff and said "Let's slow down. The way you look, I would dive in head first without thinking clearly. I don't want to mess up. So let's take it slow. I would take advantage of you by your wisdom (she's older) and by ____insert a few different things we had in common like a love for vegetarian food and coffee and some other stuff _________."

And she's like "I really want you to IM me right now."

So I head upstairs with my penis in the way, hard to walk and ****, to get on the laptop. I tell her again I would take advantage of the good times.

She says, "No. I want to know HOW you would take advantage of me."

So I'm thinking she's not hearing what I was originally saying and is now just looking for a toy. So I gave her the "I see you like cream in your coffee. Can I give you mine?"

She answers, "YES."

And I even fell back and was like "Look, I've had blue balls all week, so.... like I said this isn't fair."

She replies "HOW would you take advantage of me?"

Finally I gave in and said, "dammit I really want to give you this cream. LIKE RIGHT NOW THOUGH." -- just expressing how I'm feeling at that moment in time.

She answers, "I want your cream."

"Right now though?"

"YES"

So I'm like alright, fine.

"Where you live?"

She answers, "You're just looking for the booty call. You lied to me. Don't ever talk to me again."

>: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >: >:

So I got SUPER PISSED OFF and I'm like "I'm gonna hack this ****** ***** and expose her." 8)

A few minutes later.... I find out she's reddit famous with mega drop albums out there floating around and she's a super ****** freak and I couldn't even expose her because she's already way out there AND, AND she's givin me **** about bootycalls when she's freaking dudes all over reddit. :smh: :smh:

So I didn't even get my retaliation hack and expose. :smh:

MY MIND.

I'd still creampie. :evil:

I sent her some messages to wake up to. We'll see how the psychology works out.

amazinggggggggggg lmaooo :lol: .. that was mad funny lol :smokin :smokin

- Stay Freshhh :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom