Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Koudie my *****

Da koudie gawd :pimp:

lol @ "kiss me" awwww man. I guess if it works its fair game

good lookin bro's .. y'all all got repped :smokin

decided to play today, signed in got a few biddies lol but this one was special.. special for NT lol :nthat:

She's on my kik .. asking to hook up, but its too easy. whose in new york and wanna take my place lol lemme know how it goes. :smokin :smokin

- Stay freshhh :smokin :smokin :smokin #smileyboyz lol

Last edited:
Koudie my *****

decided to play today, signed in got a few biddies lol but this one was special.. special for NT lol :nthat:

She's on my kik .. asking to hook up, but its too easy. whose in new york and wanna take my place lol lemme know how it goes. :smokin :smokin

Passing along them STDs to your fellow NTer :pimp:

:x

Took real long walking to the Froyo joint where we were supposed to meet. Broad left and then proceeded to block me on pof, lol. NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I was chilling with a neighbor hitting a blunt, so I had to put her on the backburner, while I blazed. To be honest...didn't want to meet with her while I was floating. Shame. Stay in the game my dudes. I'm going back in! 

Ha. I thought you guys had your date and then she blocked you. This isn't as bad.

Koudie my *****

Da koudie gawd
pimp.gif

good lookin bro's .. y'all all got repped
smokin.gif

decided to play today, signed in got a few biddies lol but this one was special.. special for NT lol
nthat.gif

She's on my kik .. asking to hook up, but its too easy. whose in new york and wanna take my place lol lemme know how it goes.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

- Stay freshhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
#smileyboyz lol
Passing along them STDs to your fellow NTer
pimp.gif
sick.gif
You might even say he's passing those...Koudies.

See what I did there?

Koudie my *****

Passing along them STDs to your fellow NTer :pimp:
:x
You might even say he's passing those...Koudies.

See what I did there?

What's been done, I seent it.

"I've never done this before"

*does it again, very well*

:rofl:
Afterwards she was like just last week we didnt know each other and now your in my place dropping my panties lol...shes 34 :smile: she also said she was gonna make me her toy lol

so this girl on match hit me up with some sympathy message..writing her self off and gave me her number. In that message she mentioned that she smoked...I replied and asked ahhh whyyy do u have to smoke??

she said "Because the lady on Tom and Jerry smoked and I wanted to be just like her....." 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom