Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

same here, but i feel like those girls have even MORE respect for themselves and you have to put more effort into them
yea, they harder to smash and dip

but its still an easy smash, especially if they have their own place, all it takes is a week (7days) a week and a half tops

So is your girl free for taking now? Share the wealth
JP
nerd.gif
Yea we broke up right like a day or two before Christmas lol (am I a scumbag for that?
frown.gif
)
you broke up with her? dawg, seemed like you was ready to put a ring on it doe

I don't recommend taking chicks you don't wanna date around people you know,friends or family.... it can give the wrong impression.

You should write a guide for these youngins.

Stop thinking so much. She only can get what you give her. You have the upper hand she followed you on twitter etc....Act like it and LEAD

Make sure you initiate some physical contact next time yall hang. No groping type **** though...be subtle. If she reacts well...take it to the hole

you broke up with her? dawg, seemed like you was ready to put a ring on it doe
lol meh, long story , I was gonna make a thread, but don't want my business out like that especially since I know so many lurkers
good decision on not makin a thread about it lmao, i already know what happened doe

but this is good doe, you can smash all them chicas who mirin now

Lol mane, my thing Is i don't use condoms (after going raw so long with one chick, it's impossible), now I didn't really plan to smash the whole city but this could be an issue :-/

Ain't eem mad. You know the cooties run rampant out here bro, and the chicks on PoF are far from wholesome so be careful

I dont see the problem. only thing seperates man from women is genitals  for most part. She had surgery and now he/she have a cooch, she looks very pretty now and is basically a women now

I hate to say this but I would 100% smash. No Lie or atleast get doom

Last edited:
ME: I dont usually mess with city girls but I'll mess with you because you look exotic and smart

SHE: O thank you but who said who would be messing around

ME: DEEEZ NUTS! You didnt kow they are fourtane tellers

HER: LOL boy you silly that is a first. Let me talk to them I want to know my future

LMAO She came over and of course you know what happen

I dont see the problem. only thing seperates man from women is genital makeup for most part. She had surgery and now he/she have a cooch, she looks very pretty now and is basically a women now

I hate to say this but I would 100% smash. No Lie or atleast get doom

View media item 727032
You'd be smashing a penis that was deflated and turned inside out to form a vagina. "Basically a woman" :lol: :lol:

I met up with one chick from POF yesterday. Looking at her pics, she look like a light skinned Porsche from RHWOA. Seeing her in person...i was quite disappointed. but anyways....

3 females cancelled on me today 
frown.gif

1st one was sick for the past couple of days so ill let her slide. 2nd one went out last night and too hung over and wants to reschedule for either monday or tuesday. 3rd forgot her had plans with her friends 
mean.gif
 but wants to meet up tomorrow 
happy.gif

but im meeting up with another joint tomorrow. She a lil young tender 
pimp.gif

match.com got some quality females.

Last edited:
pics? :nerd: I would think you would've gotten blocked after the 2nd message. Must've been ratchet yambs. This bluntness really works? :nerd: :smokin

ME: I dont usually mess with city girls but I'll mess with you because you look exotic and smart
SHE: O thank you but who said who would be messing around
ME: DEEEZ NUTS! You didnt kow they are fourtane tellers
HER: LOL boy you silly that is a first. Let me talk to them I want to know my future

LMAO She came over and of course you know what happen

Would anyone ever date a girl from POF?

Yeah. It's not ideal, I rather date someone I've met from mutual friends but I see it no different than a random from somewhere else.

I had a 1 year relationship with someone i met online

Smashing a ****** post-op is one thing.

Telling a bunch of a dudes on an online forum that you'd smash is another :lol:

Either way, not something I can go through with.

Last edited:
i co sign kik now

dude put it on da phone

dude was skepicoh

random bop hmu on some "who is this" ish

im thankin "ok, i understand the wrong number, but how u axahdently hit up the wrong kik usrname?????"

nways, got a bad lil egypshan n somethin else mixed bop, she stay 45 minutes away tho smh

Or just say "Hey (insert whatever their name is)" :lol: I learned swiftly that even if their profile same something lame like "I don't respond to 1 word messages, you MUST come correct", if they're interested, they'll respond. All that extra stuff is a waste.

Lol I hit a few with just a ":smile:" and they responded

so its just that easy eh? >:

any of you successfully go out/smash an asian chick on these sites? they always be playing hard to get and need to feel special/commitment :smh: it could just be the NYC asians though

this azn chick on okc tellin me that shes a dime when shes a solid 6 and telling me shes going to make me wait to hit cuz she speshul :lol:

i co sign kik now

dude put it on da phone

dude was skepicoh

random bop hmu on some "who is this" ish

im thankin "ok, i understand the wrong number, but how u axahdently hit up the wrong kik usrname?????"

nways, got a bad lil egypshan n somethin else mixed bop, she stay 45 minutes away tho smh

I hate kik, but if that's how a bunch of them wanna communicate, then why not

Ahhhh hell nah. I don't do much traveling for these chicks on here. Where i am, I'll go past Manvel (like the beginnings of Sugarland), and near the Pasadena area, but if some chick tells me Brookshire, Rosenberg, or "I stay on da nawfside"
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Last edited:
I hate kik, but if that's how a bunch of them wanna communicate, then why not

Ahhhh hell nah. I don't do much traveling for these chicks on here. Where i am, I'll go past Manvel (like the beginnings of Sugarland), and near the Pasadena area, but if some chick tells me Brookshire, Rosenberg, or "I stay on da nawfside"
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Str8 up loll...especially Brookshire and Rosenberg...I won't even make a trip to Katy lol

Back
Top Bottom