Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I dont see the problem. only thing seperates man from women is genital makeup for most part. She had surgery and now he/she have a cooch, she looks very pretty now and is basically a women now

I hate to say this but I would 100% smash. No Lie or atleast get doom

Wow just wow you that desperate for buns that you would smash a ******? Crazy.

ME: I dont usually mess with city girls but I'll mess with you because you look exotic and smart
SHE: O thank you but who said who would be messing around
ME: DEEEZ NUTS! You didnt kow they are fourtane tellers
HER: LOL boy you silly that is a first. Let me talk to them I want to know my future

LMAO She came over and of course you know what happen
You lying dog, you clearly have low self esteem to willingly smash a ******. And you want us to believe this story? Lol stop it.

i co sign kik now

dude put it on da phone

dude was skepicoh

random bop hmu on some "who is this" ish

im thankin "ok, i understand the wrong number, but how u axahdently hit up the wrong kik usrname?????"

nways, got a bad lil egypshan n somethin else mixed bop, she stay 45 minutes away tho smh
I hate kik, but if that's how a bunch of them wanna communicate, then why not

Ahhhh hell nah. I don't do much traveling for these chicks on here. Where i am, I'll go past Manvel (like the beginnings of Sugarland), and near the Pasadena area, but if some chick tells me Brookshire, Rosenberg, or "I stay on da nawfside"
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
oh, umma fk fa da sheer coincidence dat she go to my lil bro skoo

i stay in Oak Park n she in Ann Arbor, but i be out there like evry wknd to pick up my lil bro so it aint a thang nways, she just aint go be a reg smack doe

I dont see the problem. only thing seperates man from women is genital makeup for most part. She had surgery and now he/she have a cooch, she looks very pretty now and is basically a women now

I hate to say this but I would 100% smash. No Lie or atleast get doom

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Who said she had surgery though? :lol:

Most ******s on these sites are pre-op. The post-op ones get so in to they were suppose to be female that they don't put TS in their names and don't label themselves as such in their profiles.

You sounding like another NTer right now :lol: so if you aint on him on another SN at least he aint alone.
ME: I dont usually mess with city girls but I'll mess with you because you look exotic and smart
HER: LOL boy you silly that is a first. Let me talk to them I want to know my future

:rofl: and you out here having no qualms about smashing ******s

You lying dog, you clearly have low self esteem to willingly smash a ******. And you want us to believe this story? Lol stop it.
I don't know about low self esteem, dude is just obviously bi-curious.

Last edited:
oh, umma fk fa da sheer coincidence dat she go to my lil bro skoo

i stay in Oak Park n she in Ann Arbor, but i be out there like evry wknd to pick up my lil bro so it aint a thang nways, she just aint go be a reg smack doe
U of m?

I hate kik, but if that's how a bunch of them wanna communicate, then why not

Ahhhh hell nah. I don't do much traveling for these chicks on here. Where i am, I'll go past Manvel (like the beginnings of Sugarland), and near the Pasadena area, but if some chick tells me Brookshire, Rosenberg, or "I stay on da nawfside"
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
had a chick from the woodlands wanting me to come out to see her...no thanks

same situation with a chick in fresno...no thanks.

oh u in willowbrook and u want me to come out there?....no thanks.

Last edited:
So u saying u would smash any decent looking ******
nerd.gif
So u saying u would smash any decent looking ******
nerd.gif
fam you using the word loosely. IF she post op.  And  if she soft like a girl , talk /sound like a girl/walk like a girl yea I would cop dome or smash if I could

Some of you guys are insecure with you selfs.  I mean truthfully thats a girl now which is what I'm attracted to regardless of his gender before.  We arent attracted to women because of their gender most are attracted to women because of their looks and women qualities.

Im sure a few of yaw have been tricked before and didnt even know it

Last edited:
fam you using the word loosely. IF she post op.  And  if she soft like a girl , talk /sound like a girl/walk like a girl yea I would cop dome or smash if I could

Some of you guys are insecure with you selfs.  I mean truthfully thats a girl now which is what I'm attracted to regardless of his gender before.  We arent attracted to women because of their gender most are attracted to women because of their looks and women qualities.
it ain't a women if it doesn't have ovaries, and if i'm correct ovaries are one thing you cannot get surgery to input inside of you. So in conclusion TS does not equal the Female Gender. TS is TS and Females are Females.

So u saying u would smash any decent looking ****** :nerd:

So u saying u would smash any decent looking ****** :nerd:

View media item 727971

SON :smh: :lol:

You talking about some of us were probably tricked while you're talking about knowingly smashing a male that appears to look like a woman.

mean.gif
eek.gif

Can't believe its even a conversation about smashing a bro wit surgery... still a bro at the end of the day.. if you ever expierenced pissing standing up then you can exit stage left, when it comes to my yambs intake.. too much dussy out here man..

Nah Mr. Cee

Back
Top Bottom