Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Met up with a chick from pof Thursday night and smashed. Shes talking about going to brunch, ice skating, etc. Im looking to strickly smash. Dont wanna be anywhere out in public with her.

Smashed the 35 yr old friday night yet again. We probably smash once a week at least.

Nothing went down Saturday night :-(

Met up with a female from match sunday at Starbucks. She was cool. She look like a hybrid of kelly rowland and kerri Washington. Teeth was jacked tho.

Later on sunday night this female ive been talking to that I met already from okcupid wanted to stop by the crib. We talked. Nothing really popped off. Walked her to her car. She asked for a kiss. Gave it to her and that was that.

Like an hour and a half later a female ive been talking to since like August wanted to stop by. I said cool she can. The moment she stepped in she noticed I had a bottle of belvedere. Ask where I got it from. Told her I bought it lol. She thinks another female bouhht it for me smh. So it seemed like every min she brought it up. I told her to quit it because she was becoming annoying. She wouldn't stop. So I told her to leave the crib because she was showing signs of disrespect. She left. She wasnt there for more than like 15 min.

Im meeting up with this Olympic track hopeful from match this Saturday. This woman gotta body on her :smile:

Last edited:
Met up with a chick from pof Thursday night and smashed. Shes talking about going to brunch, ice skating, etc. Im looking to strickly smash. Dont wanna be anywhere out in public with her.

Smashed the 35 yr old friday night yet again. We probably smash once a week at least.

Met up with a female from match sunday at Starbucks. She was cool. She look like a hybrid of kelly rowland and kerri Washington. Teeth was jacked tho.

Later on sunday night this female ive been talking to that I met already from okcupid wanted to stop by the crib. We talked. Nothing really popped off. Walked her to her car. She asked for a kiss. Gave it to her and that was that.

Like an hour and a half later a female ive been talking to since like August wanted to stop by. I said cool she can. The moment she stepped in she noticed I had a bottle of belvedere. Ask where I got it from. Told her I bought it lol. She thinks another female bouhht it for me smh. So it seemed like every min she brought it up. I told her to quit it because she was becoming annoying. She wouldn't stop. So I told her to leave the crib because she was showing signs of disrespect. She left. She wasnt there for more than like 15 min.

Im meeting up with this Olympic track hopeful from match this Saturday. This woman gotta body on her :smile:

Lol @ that the last story

How do you keep track on POF if you've sent a girl a message already on the computer?

Inbox > Contact history

View media item 743883

yea but I have to have a separate tab open to cross refer to. There should be an indication on their page that I contacted them.

Another question: Has anyone actually signed up as A list members for this site and Okcupid or is that doing too much?

Tinder have it where you don't need 50 friends anymore, so just make a new Facebook account, add pics to that and get on tinder. White women glory :pimp:

Oh noez :rolleyes ...9/10 they probably won't remember/recognize you anyway. And sometimes they respond the second time around :lol:

If you wanna spend the money do it. Who cares if it's doing too much.

I bet A-listers can't message those with full a inbox...they want you to pay a dollar so you can be ignored :smh: :lol:

Tinder have it where you don't need 50 friends anymore, so just make a new Facebook account, add pics to that and get on tinder. White women glory :pimp:

Hmmmmm :nerd:

I'm too lazy to make another profile though :\

Last edited:
It's not that REALLY not that serious. There's way too many women on both sites for it to be talked this much.

It boils down to it being easier to create a POF profile vs a OKC profile.

Wheres the pics? any other sites that ARE FREE and similar to POF AND OKC

Wheres the pics? any other sites that ARE FREE and similar to POF AND OKC
first 2 broads aint worth posting lol

one i met up with at starbucks
the one that asked for a kiss
the disrespectful one 
Olympic chick 
pimp.gif

since im posing pics...

met up with her at chilli's last tuesday. Smart *** chick. She going places in life.
met up with her last sunday. she has some tittays on her 
pimp.gif
 shes 22 but was too damn serious
met up with her last monday to watch the BCS. Super cool!
met up with her like 2-3 Fridays ago. Super cute. When we met up she forgot how old i was 
mean.gif
 im 28 and shes 31. Didnt seem like a big deal tho.

Last edited:
So I tried POF, messaged a few chicks, some chick calls me a stupid n***er, and my profile gets deleted right after that...

I found it much easier to get thots in person :lol:

Last edited:
I had a OKC profile for about 2 weeks. The selection around my area was horrible. Got a message from this 1 woman who said we had a high like % or whatever it was, but she just wasn't worth it. Think I had a search for 30 miles max. I wasn't trying to be on no long missions to meet up. So for the ones praising it, it really depends on your area. Dude above me seems to be winning with POF.

Last edited:
^Steebie

Bruh, what POF are you on?
laugh.gif
You got a HBCU homecoming lineup right there
laugh.gif

All I see is hoodboogers and fatties round my way
mean.gif
i meet them from match as well. Match got some legit broads 
pimp.gif

So I tried POF, messaged a few chicks, some chick calls me a stupid n***er, and my profile gets deleted right after that...

I found it much easier to get thots in person
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
more...

tapped on christmas eve
messing with her off and on for like a year
tapped. Got into a relationship with another cause i wouldnt commit to her
met up with her for happy hour. she was cool. very touchy feely
met up for lunch like a month or two ago. cute but boring.
was suppose to meet up with drinks with her this past friday. I didnt follow up with her.

Back
Top Bottom