Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

more...

tapped on christmas eve

messing with her off and on for like a year

tapped. Got into a relationship with another cause i wouldnt commit to her

met up with her for happy hour. she was cool. very touchy feely

met up for lunch like a month or two ago. cute but boring.

was suppose to meet up with drinks with her this past friday. I didnt follow up with her.

u my man are winning

more...

tapped on christmas eve

was suppose to meet up with drinks with her this past friday. I didnt follow up with her.

H-town

more...

tapped on christmas eve

H-town

Makes sense. My POF/OKC demographic is a lot different in LA :lol:

I'm in the H and all I get on those sites are black chicks but I can get a black chick without them. I need them latinas but can't get a damn than popping. Not very photogenic. I do way better in person.

i know yall remember the story i told some months ago about the chick coming to my crib and eating all my food....

Steebie if any of those chicks are from POF, I haven't come across any one of them during any searches :lol: I'm only on there now randomly just cause ive pretty much been dealing with 1 chick for awhile (not even on POF lol)

Last edited:
OKC - 2

POF - 5

Match - 9

this one is from POF. Been putting her off for a WHILE. Just got off the phone with her. Gonna plan for something next weekend. Shes going out of town this coming weekend.

Steebie if any of those chicks are from POF, I haven't come across any one of them during any searches
laugh.gif
I'm only on there now randomly just cause ive pretty much been dealing with 1 chick for awhile (not even on POF lol)
All but that 35 yr old i told u about, the one i tapped on Thursday and the one that ate all my food still have their profiles. The rest deleted their pages.

nice steebie, h town lookin right

i seen a good 3-4 that i woulda tried to keep on deck for smashes every now and then (specially the one with them big ol thangs)

Damn maybe i was wrong, son is doing it. Thinking about it you pay for dates anyways, so match should be included if that's where the quality yambs are.

i'm pretty sure if i was in a different area, i could get much more. Being in Cheyenne Wyoming is not the best area for a black man. Nothing but White women who likes cowboys and farmers.

I'm still very shocked that no one from the same city has ran across the same females :lol:

Maybe they want a real monogamous relationship lol Jk

:lol:

i'm pretty sure if i was in a different area, i could get much more. Being in Cheyenne Wyoming is not the best area for a black man. Nothing but White women who likes cowboys and farmers.

When I come across profiles with the words "country, mudding, fishing, hiking, etc", I close the door like Michael Scott cause more than likely it'll be followed up with "no thugs, no dealers, and no black guys please. It's just my preference".

why are you there anyways?

Few weeks ago i flew this bad chick out to see me. Southwest tickets on sale. $145 roundtrip for her. She was badddd stayed for 3 days. yambs on point

why are you there anyways?

Few weeks ago i flew this bad chick out to see me. Southwest tickets on sale. $145 roundtrip for her. She was badddd stayed for 3 days. yambs on point

Cheyenne Wyoming, most country state ever. and only reason i'm here cause i'm stationed here.

I'm still very shocked that no one from the same city has ran across the same females :lol:

Just because no one has spoken on it doesn't mean it hasn't or isn't happening. :lol: :nerd:

Only a few are posting pictures anyway.

When I come across profiles with the words "country, mudding, fishing, hiking, etc", I close the door like Michael Scott cause more than likely it'll be followed up with "no thugs, no dealers, and no black guys please. It's just my preference".

View media item 745633

VERBATIM! It's like they're copy/pasting :lol:

CJMcfly26 CJMcfly26 is a brotha out there in gotdamn Wyoming and we have dudes in here complaining about the selection from NY,LA and Houston :rofl: :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
i kinda want to see what your profile looks like steebie just for tips
Im funny but yet straight to the point. I used a little bit of Hugh Gallagher classic essay. But If I message u and u reply back or vice versa..we have to meet up at some point. Cant be pen pals to these females.

Back
Top Bottom