Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I got a few more to post when I get off this mobile. I was kinda hesitant to post pics in the beginning but now im like screw it.

With all the ******* that Steebie J is putting in I'm convinced that he's got green eyes and a wavy ponytail.

Kudo's to you fam for unlocking the potential of this internet mackin game.

I'd post the selection of what i have in Cheyenne thats hits me up, but it would just be too much Lulz. :lol:

i kinda want to see what your profile looks like steebie just for tips
Im funny but yet straight to the point. I used a little bit of Hugh Gallagher classic essay. But If I message u and u reply back or vice versa..we have to meet up at some point. Cant be pen pals to these females.

Man **** i'll practically have full convo's with these birds and when i ask for the number, the convo drops.

Man **** i'll practically have full convo's with these birds and when i ask for the number, the convo drops.
I just appear to be too busy to message them. Ill drop my number and they usually get back to me a later in the day or the next day. At times theyre like heres my number...its better than logging on this site if they havent heard from me ina a few days.

This girl on okcupid gave me her number yesterday by me doing that lol.

@Been back on pof 2 and 1/2 days and have bern hit up by 5 women 2 with real potential. We'll see how it goes. oan smiling in your profile pic helps ALOT I was always that dude that never smiled for a pic. I gave it a shot and it's increased my success rate a good bit.

I just appear to be too busy to message them. Ill drop my number and they usually get back to me a later in the day or the next day. At times theyre like heres my number...its better than logging on this site if they havent heard from me ina a few days.

If y'all be chatting it up a good bit and the convo starts to get awkward over time, go ahead and get the digits. There's only so much you can say over the net. Plus it gets her away from the other fellas in her inbox.

Yea this works for me...i usually ask their name then just say something like "hey text me sometime" and leave my #

With all the ******* that Steebie J is putting in I'm convinced that he's got green eyes and a wavy ponytail.

Kudo's to you fam for unlocking the potential of this internet mackin game.

I've seen this story before...

Someone posts some wins.
Dudes get inspired.
Profiles get created/Dudes start using their profiles again
Try to emulate said person
Mostly fails and a few wins
Deletion of profiles.

View media item 745803

Props to steebie j steebie j though. Came along way from sleepovers and chicks eating all his food :nthat:

View media item 745812

Last edited:
i kinda want to see what your profile looks like steebie just for tips
Im funny but yet straight to the point. I used a little bit of Hugh Gallagher classic essay. But If I message u and u reply back or vice versa..we have to meet up at some point. Cant be pen pals to these females.

You gotta get in and out like a robbery. The longer you wait the less likely you are to get the number BUT if you go too fast you're gonna fail too.

It's better to strike out quickly than after a 20 message convo though.

I have been getting plenty of numbers, but no meet ups yet. Talking to one girl seemed all about it to meet up, and then the day of won't respond, smh

We got some of the DB fam in here now :smokin

How much time lapsed between getting number and the supposed meetup time?

72 hours is usually a good window...a week tops...before their attention span runs out.

We got some of the DB fam in here now
smokin.gif

72 hours is usually a good window...a week tops...before their attention span runs out.
thats prolly due to

1. the kind of girls u talk to

2. whether or not they know your heinous intentions

3. your locale

usually i message a girl for like a day or two, get the digits or not (7/10 from the field) then whenever i say "lets meet up" theyre usually down with it and that is usually like within the next 3 days 

i wish i had steebie js regional pool tho, i would definitely be pipin erry night lol

i'm pretty sure if i was in a different area, i could get much more. Being in Cheyenne Wyoming is not the best area for a black man. Nothing but White women who likes cowboys and farmers.
why are you there anyways?

Few weeks ago i flew this bad chick out to see me. Southwest tickets on sale. $145 roundtrip for her. She was badddd stayed for 3 days. yambs on point
u for real?

We got some of the DB fam in here now :smokin

thats prolly due to

3. your locale

usually i message a girl for like a day or two, get the digits or not (7/10 from the field) then whenever i say "lets meet up" theyre usually down with it and that is usually like within the next 3 days 

WHAT?

You literally just said the same thing I did

3 days = 72 hours.

If she stops responding or responds slow... she lost interest/her attention span ran out or someone else has her attention.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Haha yes sir, I been lurking for a minute reading your advice.

I got the number over the weekend and talked Sunday night, plans for yesterday. Then she goes ghost.

smokin.gif

thats prolly due to

3. your locale

WHAT?

You literally just said the same thing I did

3 days = 72 hours.

If she stops responding or responds slow... she lost interest/her attention span ran out or someone else has her attention.
well yea, i wasnt disagreeing with you

responding slow isnt necessarily a bad thing tho, ive still had considerable success with meeting up even if they respond slow

responding slow isnt necessarily a bad thing tho

Well it depends and I'm speaking in general not just from meeting online chicks.

If she started off responding slow then that's just how she rolls but if she usually responds quickly then starts taking forever or no response then it's probably best to fall back.

Okcupid...been talking to her off and on but havent made plans to meet up with her yet.
POF...shes 19. She was kinda reserved about meeting me since im much older than her. So i stopped communicating with her
Match...posted her already. She was the clingy one and was a "virgin". She wanted to wait until marriage to "give herself to a man" So i no longer communicate with her but her booty is serious tho 
pimp.gif

POF...met her last year. Hit a few times. Sweet girl.
Match...lil puerto rican chick. chilled a few times. wouldnt let me smash so i stopped communicating with her lol
Match....hanged out twice but shes just weird. Had to remove myself from her life.
POF...met up with her at a coffee shop..really wasnt feeling her in person. She had more hair on her arms than me.
POF...met her last year and met up the same night. We hanged out a few times after that. Didnt smash 
frown.gif

POF...currently working with this one
POF...currently working on this one as well
OKCupid....the one that gave me her # after me being slow on the messages
Match...working with this one as well.

Once again, never seen anyone of them :lol:

Some of them are :pimp:, some not bad, others meh maybe. Damn though, that almost seems like a 2nd job :lol:

Last edited:
My line up is so terrible who wants to meet me, its almost out of a comedy movie scene. its that bad NT. Wyoming for the biggest L for a black man

Once again, never seen anyone of them
laugh.gif

Some of them are
pimp.gif
, some not bad, others meh maybe. Damn though, that almost seems like a 2nd job
laugh.gif
Lol thats weird as hell tho. Seems like we never come across the same chicks. Bleed be posting some chicks and i be like wtf he see that at lol

Back
Top Bottom