Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Been #TeamNoDates for a few months.

Great results. You miss out on a few here and there....but the weed out process :pimp:

Ol broke ***, petty *** *****. If you're that poor that you need to go out on dates with strangers to feed your self I don't even want ya. Ya ***** probably stink.

I either only go out for coffee or movies on first dates, never a full blown lunch or dinner.
Hell I went clubbing on a first date :lol: was interesting having my date getting wasted. she was too gone to pipe doe, once i dropped her off at her bed she fell asleep :rofl:

Ol broke ***, petty *** *****. If you're that poor that you need to go out on dates with strangers to feed your self I don't even want ya. Ya ***** probably stink.
laugh.gif

I either only go out for coffee or movies on first dates, never a full blown lunch or dinner.
Hell I went clubbing on a first date
laugh.gif
was interesting having my date getting wasted. she was too gone to pipe doe, once i dropped her off at her bed she fell asleep
roll.gif
I'll never do movies on a date unless she is officially my girl. You don't gain any progress just sitting there silent for a couple hours

learned that Movies dates are trash for when you're first kicking it with a girl last week too lol

last week as a whole was a L

Last edited:

Movie dates quit being effective once online dating started.
Attention spans are shorter..

LOL people joke about it, but Netflix and Chill dates are surprisingly effective. If you have a nice TV and a good collection and a nice apartment, that's literally all you need. I joked with this chick I was dating about why people even bother going out anymore. :lol:

Some women still want that traditional first date for whatever reason

LOL people joke about it, but Netflix and Chill dates are surprisingly effective. If you have a nice TV and a good collection and a nice apartment, that's literally all you need. I joked with this chick I was dating about why people even bother going out anymore. 
laugh.gif
I'm talking about public movie theater dates

Movie dates were good to me when I was doing the whole online dating thing. I mean, sitting in close quarters with a chica in a dark room with minimal talking and maximal intimacy (especially when the center arm rest folds up)...

I smashed more chicks as a result of a movie date than I ever did with coffee. Matter of fact, I don't think I ever smashed any chick I met for coffee on a first date. :lol:

If they are considered relationship material, then more effort should be put into the first date.

Intention to only smash is whole another story  :lol:
Facts, however there is still a limit as to what you do. Not gonna jump through hoops and the whole nine especially when we are trying to get to know each other. I did that in the past, spent a good amount of chicken on the first date, shorty turned out to be something else and I nearly lost my wallet with over like $400+ plus dollars in it. :smh: That should've been a clear indication that this girl was nothing but crosses. :smh:

Last edited:
My move was usually happy hour but I also was a big fan of brunch.

Brunch was more for the ones who I was actually interested in and not just trying to smash

Endless brunch is always a good look if you take the girl a bit more serious. Traditional dinner dates are just too cliche and boring.

Last weekend I met up with one for drinks. After barhopping a bit, we ended up being a street away from where her friend was. So we go meet her at bob bar and get faded while catching ultimate twerk which resulted in ultimate neck.

From now on I'm adding clubbing into the arsenal.

Some women still want that traditional first date for whatever reason

If they are considered relationship material, then more effort should be put into the first date.

Intention to only smash is whole another story  :lol:

I won't lie. There's been plenty of girls where I only wanted to smash but knew I had to play the part and take them out once. It was almost always HH or brunch and it almost always paid off.

My move was usually happy hour but I also was a big fan of brunch.

Brunch was more for the ones who I was actually interested in and not just trying to smash

Endless brunch is always a good look if you take the girl a bit more serious. Traditional dinner dates are just too cliche and boring.

Last weekend I met up with one for drinks. After barhopping a bit, we ended up being a street away from where her friend was. So we go meet her at bob bar and get faded while catching ultimate twerk which resulted in ultimate neck.

From now on I'm adding clubbing into the arsenal.

I live down the street from a fun brunch spot so it became my go to go. Probably brought a different chick there once a month for about two years :lol:

Well, the coffee and movies thing has always worked for me when I want to be serious....

If I wanna just smash that's a different story :lol:
I straight up just ask if they want to go to my crib and drink and smash
I have a low rate of success rate with my straightforwardness, but when it works, it works :evil:

So the same way they have soulswipe for black people etc etc, any apps with just Dominican or just spainsh chicks ?, Lowkey all I want these days .

Last edited:
Had my my first successful tinder date in a while last night. Not the normal type of chick I go for but was cool and plenty of fun :evil:

Back
Top Bottom