Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

One of my girls college roomates is on Match and they critique her messages. She saw him as a creep, my girl just thought he was too friendly. They are white and she has never dated a black guy but is open to the possibility.

He didnt get the look. You guys gotta makes the messages pop with something unique and mention something they have mentioned on there page. This is best done when you match highly with they other person ie 85% or higher on OKC.

View media item 1939276

Lol seem like to much work, i don't write bios and I don't send nothing besides "Hey with chick name after that with a [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]emoji" or "Hey wassup" no one got time trying to work hard trying to be different. If she gonna mess with you she gonna mess with you, ain't trying to win no one over.

Seeing that pic above made me upset, so damn cringe worthy

You need to write a bio and come with a little more on the first message.

Age range 18-50 is mad thirsty. Don't get me wrong I would blow the back out of a 40+ year old but as for a date. NA

Plus that beta male bio is an L waiting to happen.

I didn't even notice the 18-50...them seeing that on the first message + weak message :x :lol: :lol:

This jont hit me up on tinder with her number, my question is is she a sloot?

She said she's in the city for 8 days, that I should hit her up to "have fun".
nerd.gif
roll.gif
Bots bra , her phone number start with a 8 ? this is the second time i got match and shorty send me a message like that . 

She better ask her parents for spending money. I ain't taking these pros out for lobster and cheddah biscuits when the fam ain't eating lobster and cheddah biscuits.

only spend cash on her if you both caught feelings or she give you the cat.

Last edited:
So this chick on Tinder hits me up after 1.5 of not communicating. So shes talking about wanting to meet up. Im like hmmm why now all of a sudden. Anyways i said sure we can do happy hour...she said she doesnt drink. I say frozen yogurt...she said shes dairy free, gluten free, red meat free and dont eat pork. Then i said well how about starbucks...she said starbucks aint healthy. Im like damn ***** what are u ok with? :lol:  

just ask her to skip all that and just go for the netflix and chill cause she is a waste of time already lol

One of my girls college roomates is on Match and they critique her messages. She saw him as a creep, my girl just thought he was too friendly. They are white and she has never dated a black guy but is open to the possibility.

He didnt get the look. You guys gotta makes the messages pop with something unique and mention something they have mentioned on there page. This is best done when you match highly with they other person ie 85% or higher on OKC.
This is really bad  
laugh.gif

got caught lackin :smh:

smoked one with this chick then got talked into going out for sushi. she was just in it for the meal

Even the softest most kind women can smell a weakling beta puppy dog a mile away.

Some guys just don't have it.......but this is indeed balance in the universe.

Ol big country lookin *** ***** too. Pinkish red tshirt, church vest and a damn porkpie hat thinking he's doing it.

Yall feel like if you do like a girl, paying for the meal/date is like an investment? As in she can probably become a gf or a member of the roster?

For one, she didn't ask me my name :lol:

i had to basically introduce myself like 40 minutes into the 'date'

on top of that she hit me with the "omg i just go so tired out of nowhere" as soon as we got back to the car

Lmao she suddenly had the " itis" after finnessing you for that free meal .. These women out here smh

I thought it was common knowledge that some of these chicks set up dates solely cause you caught them when they were hungry :lol:

I thought it was common knowledge that some of these chicks set up dates solely cause you caught them when they were hungry :lol:

I have a friend who does the exact same thing ,she literally tell me she's about to take advantage of a free meal before she head out on a date .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom