Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Them **** don't mean it. I've smashed plenty that first words were that. They not trying to come off as a ***.....but they really are.
Completely ignore it. That statement is irrelevant.

Absolutely. It means nothing.
This

It's the online version of "I never do this"
Lol word
Every girl got some freak in them when u turn them on
Good to know there is a consensus on here  
laugh.gif

Any android user have a problem getting the app to install? Some reason its the only app throwing me an error from play store.

Yo, every profile I come across on Tinder now has 'not here for hookups'  :lol:

How do you guys navigate thru that, if smashing is the main intention?
"not here for hookups" = most likely to hookup

This

It's the online version of "I

Yo, every profile I come across on Tinder now has 'not here for hookups'  :lol:

How do you guys navigate thru that, if smashing is the main intention?
"not here for hookups" = most likely to hookup

This

It's the online version of "I never do this"
Lol word
Every girl got some freak in them when u turn them on

This chick I met in Vegas a few years back claim she never had a one night stand.

I beat it up that night, had her young Aunt bring me food from Earl of Sandwich and then added her to the team for a while. She would fly down from the Bay to LA just to smash and top me off after party favors. We never even went out outside of grabbing food at Friday's one time :lol:

For real, for the most part I don't listen to anything women have to say when it comes to sex and relationships. It ain't that i'm sexist, just my bull **** meter works very well. I won't call them on it unless disrespectful though.

Last edited:
One of my girls college roomates is on Match and they critique her messages. She saw him as a creep, my girl just thought he was too friendly. They are white and she has never dated a black guy but is open to the possibility.

He didnt get the look. You guys gotta makes the messages pop with something unique and mention something they have mentioned on there page. This is best done when you match highly with they other person ie 85% or higher on OKC.

View media item 1939276

One of my girls college roomates is on Match and they critique her messages. She saw him as a creep, my girl just thought he was too friendly. They are white and she has never dated a black guy but is open to the possibility.

He didnt get the look. You guys gotta makes the messages pop with something unique and mention something they have mentioned on there page. This is best done when you match highly with they other person ie 85% or higher on OKC.

View media item 1939276
I cringed reading that. Should've been more straight forward. Exposed too much unnecessary information.

View media item 1939276

Lol seem like to much work, i don't write bios and I don't send nothing besides "Hey with chick name after that with a [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]emoji" or "Hey wassup" no one got time trying to work hard trying to be different. If she gonna mess with you she gonna mess with you, ain't trying to win no one over.

Seeing that pic above made me upset, so damn cringe worthy

So this chick on Tinder hits me up after 1.5 of not communicating. So shes talking about wanting to meet up. Im like hmmm why now all of a sudden. Anyways i said sure we can do happy hour...she said she doesnt drink. I say frozen yogurt...she said shes dairy free, gluten free, red meat free and dont eat pork. Then i said well how about starbucks...she said starbucks aint healthy. Im like damn ***** what are u ok with? 
laugh.gif

Damn bro, I'd run away from her.

Girl I was seeing doesn't eat meat. Only fish. So planning dates was starting to get hard. Eating wise.

So this chick on Tinder hits me up after 1.5 of not communicating. So shes talking about wanting to meet up. Im like hmmm why now all of a sudden. Anyways i said sure we can do happy hour...she said she doesnt drink. I say frozen yogurt...she said shes dairy free, gluten free, red meat free and dont eat pork. Then i said well how about starbucks...she said starbucks aint healthy. Im like damn ***** what are u ok with? :lol:  

Your date gotta be running 5 miles

Me and the 6ft chick have a little too much in common. She knows more about sports than I do....

Run!

As far as real women I prefer them to like sports but not know more than I do. Don't want to hear stuff like "they should be in a cover 2".

View media item 1939276

Age range 18-50 is mad thirsty. Don't get me wrong I would blow the back out of a 40+ year old but as for a date. NA

Plus that beta male bio is an L waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom