Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

dang thats tragic. hope the evidence doesnt trace back to you 
nerd.gif

The last active was on older versions of Tinder, like v4.3 or something around there

Who's got some stories of them getting catfished on Tinder.
This one I'm talking to right now, is one of those with the blank profiles. But has 5-6 photos. The photos themselves look legit.

Who in their right mind has the time to catfish people with fake profiles.

When I first moved to DC, I matched with this white chick with one picture on her profile. I sent her a very basic mesaage "hey". She replies back and with in 20 min she was down to meet up. I tell her she would have to meet me at my place because I dont know anyhting about DC. She got lost trying to find my place, I was no help cause Im new to the area. She finnally finds my spot about 9pm. This chick was very basic. I ask her why didnt she use her phone, she shows me a Motorola Razor. Her clothes were clean but she was very tacky. Black sunday school shoes with white athletic socks. Jeans, no belt and her jacket, scarf and beenie had to be out of the 60's. We go for a walk through the the National Mall and get back home about 1am. Im exhausted, so I go lay down. She comes in the bedroom and she has shed her outer garments. I notice shes skinny with a gut and a nice size rack. Says her stomach is normally flat but she is on some medicine for her back. Some how she messed up her back laying concrete. I want to see more so I tell her she needs to get rids of the pants an she complies. Now I notice she has a nice legs and butt. Shes wearing little girl underwear. At this point she is just in her tee and panties and she has an amazing body besides the gut. Her rack was incredible, she tells me shes a 30D bra. So now Im thinking Im good to smash and she tells me she has never made "cloitis" but more than willing to attempt t.....

So you forgot this story?

How are you going to leave us hanging for so long, then come in her and post about girl getting murked?

And your girl reading your post too? I'm perplexed. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I would unmatch a ***** too if she tryna go from Tinder to another social platform.

Just gimme the number so I can set up a date ***

Last edited:
I would unmatch a ***** too if she tryna go from Tinder to another social platform.

Just gimme the number so I can set up a date ***

That's the thing , she try to play the old " I'm not comfortable giving my number out randomly " nonsense .

That usually means she not ******* with you either way.

If I can't get the number within 3-5 messages... I move on personally... Too many ******* out here... Especially in my neck of the woods :lol:

That usually means she not ******* with you either way.

If I can't get the number within 3-5 messages... I move on personally... Too many ******* out here... Especially in my neck of the woods :lol:

Facts, never waste time, either she with it or not... Ain't trying to get to know someone just to get a number.

Yea sometimes women be on there desperate. I had one hit me up who was somehow steended in Oklahoma with ber 2 kids and needed $475 for a plane ticket to her mama'nem's in Alabama. I was entertaining caping too, first googled and found out bus tickets would've been like $150. But like TD Jakes says, when you're expecting God to deliver a miracle, first you gotta position yourself in miracle territory. So that is to say, chic didn't have a paypal account and I wasn't about to drive up to Elk City to give her the money.

That was early in my POF career too, like 1 of the first womens who hit me up so I went from being kind of gassed to coming to the realization that these chics (most) just want to get in ya boy pockets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom