Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Bout to change my Tinder location to Rio de Janeiro to see what's poppin out there.
Update 
nerd.gif

i was talking to this 1 chick on pof she seemed mad chill and was messaging me through pof and then i gave her my number and we were texting some more.... this was all in a day mind you... so everything is all good until she asked me about my faith... she is really big into that... she asks me if i read the bible everyday and im like nah and she asks why not... so its like a deal breaker for her... its a shame because other than that she seemed like a cool person... i guess on to the next :lol:

what do you say to a girl who says she's broke when you offer to take her out for drinks? last girl who said that was BPD chick. told her I'd take care of her and she takes care of me and girl ended up running thru my fridge and blowing all my bud :lol:

Last edited:
casually browsing for the first time in a while and i see your girl back at it again :lol:  @Peep Game

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=125498415

late pass but :wow: :wow: :rofl: :rofl: STILL?????? Ahhhhh, just like yesterday she was leaving her contact info on pof for her birthday party, not realizing she's inviting a whole bunch of dudes she doesn't know. Wow.I even remember her original that you could basically paraphrase to "I had to give my life to Christ because I had sex with too many men"

Does Sperm Die When It Hits the Air?

If a sperm hits the air, it will lose their moisture really quickly. Once a sperm dries out, it is dead and ineffective for fertilizing an egg. If a sperm is dried, it cannot be rejuvenated even if it is re-moistened! However, with the proper environment like a warm and moist one, sperms may survive for 3-5 days when it is out of the body.

#TEAMPullout

Man that's grimy as hell. I've had like 4 chicks over that I've met online. Everything ended well except for 1 that was awkward b/c she lowkey cat fished me. I exaggerated a shoulder injury and implied that we couldn't go out.

Be careful with them PYTs out there brahs. I know y'all wanna joke about Florida but this can happen anywhere

Just gotta be smart n watch your back at all times ...most importantly if it doesn't feel/seem right don't go trough with it just for the chance at some yambs...always another day n another chick to be smashed

You just got to figure a chick out and make moves on those judgements because I had many chicks from online dating at my crib and haven't ran into nothing crazy or even when I spend the night at a chick crib the first day.

Reminiscing on when I was super thirsty about 3 or 4 years ago on pof and smashed this Sssbbw. Almost threw up thinking about it :smh:

Becareful out there fams..No surprise this happend in FLorida, its filled with low lives trying to buss 'Licks"..Don't bring these girls back to your crib 

http://q13fox.com/2016/08/22/florida-man-lured-to-his-death-through-online-dating-site-police/
supposed to be chilling with this chick Saturday night , nice cougar

Damn bra , i
That's why I don't even tell these broads what I do for a living .

The fact that they had a successful date beforehand makes it even worse. What a savage bummy *** chick

Dogs. Met up with shorty I hit up on POF on Monday. Went to see that stupid Insidious flick. Whatever. We get out and the parking lot is empty. So I'm like " :evil: lets go for a cruise". She knows what it is so we hop in my ride. Found some dark spot near some townhouses. Throw on the GTD playlist and we get it crackin. I got one titty in my mouth and the other is like can I get some love too? Fast forward about 10 minutes and we move it to my backseat. Throw her *** in the seat and proceed to slide the panties off. Felt like LeBron after winning his second ring. I'm tryin to match my stroke speed to this Bruno mars track I didn't even know was on the iPod. I'm like a good 30 strokes in and I'm like yo finish me off. Pull her *** out the car and she's like thats her limit. WHAT?! I'm like seriously? Worrrrrddddd? I get a few more strokes in and I'm like this is whack now. Pull out, put on my gear, and she gets the idea. Drive her back to the parking lot and drop her off at her whip. Deleted her number before I even get out the lot. Shorty looked a little like her profile pic. Ehhh. Meeting up with this other joint hopefully Friday after work. Drove with the meanest stone face. Sorry for the long read fambs. On mobile so I cant add spoiler.

2013. :rofl: :rofl: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom