Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

These women ain't s*** , been talking to this chick back and forth for 2 days on POF kind of a BBW wouldn't have taking her serious , and we both establish that we were just gonna smash & keep it moving . so she send me her number & with that number I pull her IG account up . And the chick posted a pic last week of her and her boyfriend about their one year anniversary.

:lol: They just as savage as us. Chick from POF added me on snap a couple weeks ago. Next day she's snapping about date night with daddy & true love. Lowkey feel like dudes in relationships
now are suckers this **** so rampant

Haven't posted anything here in a minute but lately I've been having WAY more success when I'm out and about compared to dating sites online. Guess what I'm trying to say is get out there more often bros, never know what she'll say until you approach and you can display your full arsenal of skills :pimp:

Haven't posted anything here in a minute but lately I've been having WAY more success when I'm out and about compared to dating sites online. Guess what I'm trying to say is get out there more often bros, never know what she'll say until you approach and you can display your full arsenal of skills :pimp:
This but the chicks I meet online I would have never met in person. I met my ex online and we would have never met if it weren't for okc.

This but the chicks I meet online I would have never met in person. I met my ex online and we would have never met if it weren't for okc.
This is why I'm off all online dating doe. These ******* are duds 98 percent of the time. I probably would never meet the chicks in reality. And that's for da best. Me personally I got lazy but broads are everywhere.

I haven't even finally set up my match account yet and I have matches :lol: :lol:

What kind of ******** is that :rofl:

I haven't even finally set up my match account yet and I have matches
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What kind of ******** is that
roll.gif
I told you its full of fraud....keep listening to LiarBlood

Chick thought she hit the jackpot getting invited to a date on a yacht

Eh, eh... Eh, eh (C) Diddy
SMGDH

This trick needs to cut it out.  The full video she clearly explains that she constantly curved home boy till  he mentioned Yacht now all of a sudden she's ready to see what he's all about.  Damn the audacity of this *****.  

Tramp mad because she was trying to play, but got played.

Just moved to Maryland and man I thought pof was bad in NY, the chicks I see on here from Maryland :x :x.

This is why I'm off all online dating doe. These ******* are duds 98 percent of the time. I probably would never meet the chicks in reality. And that's for da best. Me personally I got lazy but broads are everywhere.

Realest ish u ever wrote famb

Ain't nothing but beach whales, single moms with two kids under 30, and *******s on Alabama Pof :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I been passively swiping on Tinder the past couple weeks just to see what's out there for me.

Tinder been good for the kid lately

Back
Top Bottom