Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I understand saying online when Im actually online. It's saying i'm online when Im actually not. I have the app and my brother says the app keeps you logged in. I would like to turn it off completely.

I've been talking to this from OKC and this am I wake up to texts from 11pm and shes upset that Im online but not responding to her texts. She wanted to come over but I was knocked out sleep.
Who gives a damn...you are not the only dude she is talking to on there or on the phone.

Stop taking these online skanks so serious man and letting them put guilt on you.

Weather is great right now, can't go wrong with a walk around the National Mall.
Go at night. That WW2 Memorial always does the trick man. Solid atmosphere

Also, catch the train and ride down King Street. It is on the bottom of the Yellow line. It might not be called King St, but thst is where you want to go.

And simple walks get the job done. I work uptown and always just walk down 16th Street from Columbia Heights to downtown.

DC in the spring/fall is nice man

I understand saying online when Im actually online. It's saying i'm online when Im actually not. I have the app and my brother says the app keeps you logged in. I would like to turn it off completely.

I've been talking to this from OKC and this am I wake up to texts from 11pm and shes upset that Im online but not responding to her texts. She wanted to come over but I was knocked out sleep.
Who gives a damn...you are not the only dude she is talking to on there or on the phone.
Stop taking these online skanks so serious man and letting them put guilt on you.

I feel you but I just want to know if its possible to hide my online status.

Also, catch the train and ride down King Street. It is on the bottom of the Yellow line. It might not be called King St, but thst is where you want to go.

And simple walks get the job done. I work uptown and always just walk down 16th Street from Columbia Heights to downtown.

Facts.

Did this with a chick and we walked and talked all night. Except we sat by the monument. Just us and at night so it was really nice. Couple seconds more and I probably would have fell love. This was in the winter though, not the best time to go lol.

Last edited:
These black chick's are the worse. They been blowing my stuff up but they keep drama. I met up with one and it was all good, some dude she knows walks up and they chop it up for a bit. I notice a girl that works in my building next to me and we strike up a convo about work. I'm explaining to her how she can come work in my office. If anyone walked up they would have thought we were having a business meeting. The chick I was there to see gets ghost, I'm looking around and noticed she was outside. I go put ask if she's good and she goes on this long tangent about my choices and who I choose to associate myself with. Then she goes in on the girl I was talking to, saying she was trash and something about her weave. I walked off and left her there standing. Next day she texts asking if I was ever gping to apologize.

These black chick's are the worse. They been blowing my stuff up but they keep drama. I met up with one and it was all good, some dude she knows walks up and they chop it up for a bit. I notice a girl that works in my building next to me and we strike up a convo about work. I'm explaining to her how she can come work in my office. If anyone walked up they would have thought we were having a business meeting. The chick I was there to see gets ghost, I'm looking around and noticed she was outside. I go put ask if she's good and she goes on this long tangent about my choices and who I choose to associate myself with. Then she goes in on the girl I was talking to, saying she was trash and something about her weave. I walked off and left her there standing. Next day she texts asking if I was ever gping to apologize.
Sounds like you attracting alot of *******s

Sounds like you attracting alot of *******s

It's a small fraction of what I attract. I'll do a few during the week and a few on the weekend. In the 3 weeks I've broken up with my ex I may have been on 15 intial meet ups and slew of follow ups. This was my first black chick and worse. I've had some weird ones and unusual ones but none flipped out while we were on a date. The chick's I meet are put into either of two categories, smash or relationship. The ones in smash category give me the problems.

I swear all these girls have a snap chat flower crown bull **** filter pic on their profile 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I automatically reject every single woman who has the flower/dogface filter. It's NOT cute, and most importantly there's ugly fat women doing it. Atleast be accurate and put a cow filter on that jont 
mean.gif
Well damn! 
roll.gif

Yea ***** getting tiring to see
mean.gif
I kinda want to change my headline to something that calls them out just to see how many messages I get from mad chicks.....but that would probably reduce my yamb count. 

Weather is great right now, can't go wrong with a walk around the National Mall.

So that's what the fellas have been doing for you? DC is a bad independent ***** :pimp:

Why is it such a mystery???

Why do people here hide behind race and gender anonymity.

Funny style *** NTers

Any of you guys messing with tinder social? My boy & I decided to give it a try. Made a couple of matches but of course they ain't responding lol.

I deleted pof & ss but if they mimic tinder social I'm back on there with the quickness.

Match.com is the biggest money scam dating site...

I literally made a blank dummy profile with no pics and got "8 unread messages and interested women"

There are tons of consumer complaints about Match.com's shady unauthorized rebilling on your credit cards.

Nice try on the ******** plug Liarblood...you must work for Match.com

FRAUD!!!!

Match was pretty cool when I was on there.

As far as the rebilling, they do auto renew your subscription once it's over if u don't turn that feature off. They got me one time with that.

Back
Top Bottom