Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Lawd man! Thats sucks man

I don't why some dudes give these hood rat chicks any attention on these sites. No way I'm entertaining a chick profile who I believe is a section 8 chick.

I remember I was in pof heavy for like two weeks. This one chick would always hit me up. I checked her account and she had a man. Said she was only here to talk because she worked the night shift at her gig. Ish was like clock work, 10 pm-7am she was active as ****.

Last edited:
I remember I was in pof heavy for like two weeks. This one chick would always hit me up. I checked her account and she had a man. Said she was only here to talk because she worked the night shift at her gig. Ish was like clock work, 10 pm-7am she was active as ****.
"Only here to talk" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was talking to some chick on tinder for a while, thought we hit it off then she messaged and asked me what I was looking for and I said looking to go out for coffee with a nice, respectable young lady then take it from there.

Then she blocked me? :lol:  What did she want me to say, I'm tryna get it popping, is we $#@#$ or not? :rofl:  

Maybe she was just looking for some pipe

That was a weak line IMO :lol:

Last edited:
That's gonna come off as cornball in text to someone who doesn't know you. No matter who you are. Should come up with some template responses for **** like that though.

What is a good response for that "what are you looking for" question?

What's always worked for me is something like:

I'm not "looking" for anything in particular. I just want to meet someone and see what happens... or see where it takes us... something to that effect.

If you're just looking to smash or even get married, it's not a lie and pretty straight forward.

Last edited:
LOL them b##$# always tumbout I ain't here for hookups and the one time I decide not to be a savage I find out she a ***. :smh: :rofl:

Lowkey if you would had said let's grab some takeout and some henny you would had been busting those cheeks lol.

nashea-poole-800.jpg

An Atlanta-area man was allegedly baited via a popular dating site into being fatally shot earlier this month, investigators allege, according to multiple reports. 

Police say Clarissa McGhee, 21, allegedly met 23-year-old Jordan Collins at a Lithonia, Georgia, home early on Sept. 1 "under the pretense of a date," according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, citing newly released police warrants. 

The pair reportedly met on PlentyOfFish, according to the paper, and at the Lithonia home McGhee allegedly "lur[ed]" Collins outside, where he was fatally shot. 

Collins' brother, 24-year-old Chad, was also shot five times – but survived – as he tried to help Jordan, according to police, the AJC reports. 

According to the paper, Jordan originally went outside after he was asked to quiet a dog. The suspects allegedly fled immediately after the shooting. 

http://www.people.com/article/lithonia-dekalb-county-georgia-plenty-of-fish-shooting-murder
Article is a bit confusing, how did his brother end up there?

But besides that, it seems like these robberies are so stupid and makes no sense, it's basically murder because most the time they just shoot and run empty handed. If I go on a date with someone, I don't have any cash, I have my card..Ok you can torture me and get my pin number and then kill me...But all you can do is withdraw 400 max for the day at the ATM..Now you have to split the money how many ways, so now for a little over 100, you killed someone and have to pretty much live the rest of your life on the run. And plus if you look at my phone you will see texts between me and shorty, so obviously she is gonna get caught and spill the beans. These people are idiots

I was talking to some chick on tinder for a while, thought we hit it off then she messaged and asked me what I was looking for and I said looking to go out for coffee with a nice, respectable young lady then take it from there.

Then she blocked me? 
laugh.gif
 What did she want me to say, I'm tryna get it popping, is we $#@#$ or not? 
roll.gif

Ouch...I can see a older female appreciating that line. How young was this girl? Aint no way in hell that would work on a younging, unless she's super innocent lol.

nashea-poole-800.jpg

An Atlanta-area man was allegedly baited via a popular dating site into being fatally shot earlier this month, investigators allege, according to multiple reports. 
Police say Clarissa McGhee, 21, allegedly met 23-year-old Jordan Collins at a Lithonia, Georgia, home early on Sept. 1 "under the pretense of a date," according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, citing newly released police warrants. 
The pair reportedly met on PlentyOfFish, according to the paper, and at the Lithonia home McGhee allegedly "lur[ed]" Collins outside, where he was fatally shot. 
Collins' brother, 24-year-old Chad, was also shot five times – but survived – as he tried to help Jordan, according to police, the AJC reports. 
According to the paper, Jordan originally went outside after he was asked to quiet a dog. The suspects allegedly fled immediately after the shooting. 
http://www.people.com/article/lithonia-dekalb-county-georgia-plenty-of-fish-shooting-murder

Article is a bit confusing, how did his brother end up there?

But besides that, it seems like these robberies are so stupid and makes no sense, it's basically murder because most the time they just shoot and run empty handed. If I go on a date with someone, I don't have any cash, I have my card..Ok you can torture me and get my pin number and then kill me...But all you can do is withdraw 400 max for the day at the ATM..Now you have to split the money how many ways, so now for a little over 100, you killed someone and have to pretty much live the rest of your life on the run. And plus if you look at my phone you will see texts between me and shorty, so obviously she is gonna get caught and spill the beans. These people are idiots

what if she takes the phone though?

I got a date with a chick from okc. Told her we could meet at the resturant across the street from from my place. I got a feeling she may be heavy. Im hoping shes country thick. Since she is from the south.

What is a good response for that "what are you looking for" question?

What's always worked for me is something like:

I'm not "looking" for anything in particular. I just want to meet someone and see what happens... or see where it takes us... something to that effect.

If you're just looking to smash or even get married, it's not a lie and pretty straight forward.

Yep. Perfect answer really.

Went to a tinder date about a few weeks back with this 28 year old white girl , date was great but she doesn't have a body . But when I got home that night she made it clear that she want to let me smash but damn I can't overlook that body , she has no butt . I might cave in I jUst hit a drought [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Just had a nice date. I was worried she would be heavy but shes nice and thick. Southern accent was a welcomed addition. She's very bubbly. She pranked me with her first text. Sent me a text that said I won a gift card to AMC. I thought it was real.

Last edited:
Went to a tinder date about a few weeks back with this 28 year old white girl , date was great but she doesn't have a body . But when I got home that night she made it clear that she want to let me smash but damn I can't overlook that body , she has no butt . I might cave in I jUst hit a drought [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Man you better clap them cheeks and make it squeal

Man you better clap them cheeks and make it squeal

THis eventhough she may not have any.

Just had a nice date. I was worried she would be heavy but shes nice and thick. Southern accent was a welcomed addition. She's very bubbly. She pranked me with her first text. Sent me a text that said I won a gift card to AMC. I thought it was real.

Not bad at all . I love me some BBW

man pof so easy all you gotta ask em if they 420 friendly, light them up and its a wrap. works 80% of the time

Today I went on a 45 mile bike ride with the thick chick from yesterday. I had to ride 11 miles to meet up with her. I just had to see her in her cycling outfit. She is stacked. Big breast small waist and a fattie.

Back
Top Bottom