Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Today I went on a 45 mile bike ride with the thick chick from yesterday. I had to ride 11 miles to meet up with her. I just had to see her in her cycling outfit. She is stacked. Big breast small waist and a fattie.

You're a savage for that. 45 miles is a journey :lol:

I hope you were slip streaming those yambs the whole way.

Last edited:
Just made an account for POF..Time to flourish out here.

Back in my day I was slamming them since 2011. Got some crazy stories. Only ran into 2 fatties of of the say 20 or so I nailed and 40 I must of met. Couple milfs, 2 nurses, a dental hygienist, lots of Latinas, few black chicks. I was on a spree. Off and on. Must of deleted it like 8 times while I temporarily dated one for a season. Was pretty easy cause of my height and profession at the time. And if you drive? Pssshhhh you surpass the scrubs without a second glance. Tinders a little harder, I only smashed 2/3 out of the 6/7 I met up with. Plus I'm a lot weaker now, I've lost tenacity as I gained self respect plus my current profession I work too much. Plus I found the one. Not online. But happy hunting y'all, I'll be lurking.

man pof so easy all you gotta ask em if they 420 friendly, light them up and its a wrap. works 80% of the time
This one girl was so disappointed that I wasn't 420 friendly. I told her I don't mind that she smokes, but I don't smoke. She stopped talking to me
laugh.gif

Went to a tinder date about a few weeks back with this 28 year old white girl , date was great but she doesn't have a body . But when I got home that night she made it clear that she want to let me smash but damn I can't overlook that body , she has no butt . I might cave in I jUst hit a drought [emoji]128530[/emoji]
I must say though, I've been surprised a few times with a female who I thought didn't have a body. Once she got naked she had a lil fatty or the breasts were bigger than I thought. Not saying they popped out some double D's or a 50 inch booty, but  def something I can work with that I didn't know was there.

I just got the week later "Hi how are you today?"

I guess Tyrone disappointed her. :smh:  

Hey that's better than my situation. Legit had one girl hit me up after a couple weeks on some BS.

She sent me a pic of a concert poster. Some show around her way that Thugger was gonna be at. I'm a thugger fan and that's the excuse she made to reach out to me lol. I told her if she's inviting and this chick said no I'm broke. Haven't spoken to her since.

Last edited:

I just got the week later "Hi how are you today?"

I guess Tyrone disappointed her. 
mean.gif

Hey that's better than my situation. Legit had one girl hit me up after a couple weeks on some BS.

She sent me a pic of a concert poster. Some show around her way that Thugger was gonna be at. I'm a thugger fan and that's the excuse she made to reach out to me lol. I told her if she's inviting and this chick said no I'm broke. Haven't spoken to her since.
laugh.gif

chicks think they slick

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yo the nerves

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I don't think she meant it like that bro , you're exaggerating a bit

100% there's chicks out there with that mentality.

Some can't handle not being the priority.

I've had a girl message me saying she almost didn't cause it looked like i had a lot of hobbies/interests and i wouldn't be able to make time for her :smh:

Last edited:
So I matched with this chick one tinder. I remember just swiping right to her profile pic. I looked into her other pics and man.....she ain't have no black friends in any of them :lol:. Like 5 pics with a group full of white folks and she the only black one. I'm scared of them type of black chicks :lol:

Fresh out of a relationship and hopped on tinder and soul swipe. Man......i been out the game for a minute. I gotta go back and recalibrate my opening message maybe get some more flatterig pics or something. My ish been SUPER dry :lol:

New story:

I had a work conference about 3 and a half hours away from where I live over the weekend, so what do I do?  A week prior I set my zip code for that location on POF so I can line something up for there. I hit it off with this slim white girl with big double Ds. We get the talking and I let her know I'm coming up there for a conference and would like to spend time with her, she is geeked and starts throwing out hints that we gonna get nasty. She sends me noodz, TONS of them, shorty was in love with herself. Her facebook page is a thirst trap and averages 500 likes a pic from dudes who look like they are fresh out. So anyway, it's the perfect scenerio, I don't know the area so I tell her to set up some spots we can go to. So she suggests this yacht dinner party she saw on groupon, so I say ok cool, copped. So she meets me at the telly and she looks right, better than her pictures. The only problem is, shorties mannerisms is like she has no soul, she was so dry and her energy was just blah..Nothing like it was on the phone. So despite that, we head over to the boat party. Mind you, I'm starving, when we get there, the dinner is literally a cold cardboard looking SLICE of pizza for 5.00..I'm pissed thinking there was actually food there. So the boat sets off and I tell her lets go outside, it was the perfect weather, a nice breezy night. She tells me she gets sea sick and can't go outside onto the deck...now I'm looking at her like ummmm what the f****, didn't you suggest we do the BOAT PARTY...I asked her why did she suggest it if she gets sea sick..Her response..."IDK". At this point I want to strangle this chick but I ride it out. So we stay inside the boat like some weridos while everyone is outside making love and having fun. The boat docks and we get back to the telly..I had a few drinks in me and I was pissed so I straight up jump on her, we are getting ready to do our thing and I was trying to find the hole...It was like not there..So she grabs my D and places it inside this extremely tight spot (no not the bunz) located in a strange location.. it's like her vagina was reupholstered, word to yeezy. It felt so wrong, but so right..So after I finished making love to this alien vagina of sorts, she told me she had cervical cancer and they cut out a tumor and a plastic surgeon pretty much rebuilt her vagina. Before anyone says I had sex with a post op transgender, she has 2 kids and she has pics of herself pregnant on facebook
indifferent.gif
so pretty much the next day I go to my conference and leave out and never seen her or talked to her again. Despite the few annoyances, the alien sex was good so it was worth it lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom