Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

My man's LIONBLOOD in love out here. Well omelly to team cuffed b.

i've sent a lot of pics, you didn't get one......
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
yea My dude been blessed the inbox

Aiight that's it's, lion blood I summon you to bless the inbox with some pics, this has gotten outta hand! I need to see this young lady

Lionblood's chick straight for the stroke. Glad to see he out there winning :pimp:

I've been talking to this girl on match for a few weeks now. Real cool. Went out on two dates. Invited me over to her crib last night cause she wanted to cook for me. She did, food was good. Got to talking some more and we ended up smashing. It was awesome :lol: :pimp:

I'mma hold onto pics of her. I already blessed yall with enough pics :lol: but to get the idea of how she look like, she looks like a brown skin version Omarion's baby mama.

Last edited:
Lionblood's chick straight for the stroke. Glad to see he out there winning :pimp:

I've been talking to this girl on match for a few weeks now. Real cool. Went out on two dates. Invited me over to her crib last night cause she wanted to cook for me. She did, food was good. Got to talking some more and we ended up smashing. It was awesome :lol: :pimp:

I'mma hold onto pics of her. I already blessed yall with enough pics :lol: but to get the idea of how she look like, she looks like a brown skin version Omarion's baby mama.
Nah b. U can't just make a statement as bold as that without pics.

pics b......you know how this works. Oh and pics of the food too.

And Match>>>>>>>>>>>

Im mad at myself for not getting on this earlier. It's too easy.
I blessed u since u blessed me :pimp:

Dudes getting them Rosario Dawson face chicks......

I ain't mad atcha :pimp:

Just reached a year in with my girl and all is lovely.

Yet there's still a piece of me that lives vicariously through all the shenanigans in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
Props to Anton and Steebie's recent success, especially Steebie, cause I know from 2012-2014 we surely came across some of the same women, whether just talking to or actually dating :lol:

Props to Anton and Steebie's recent success, especially Steebie, cause I know from 2012-2014 we surely came across some of the same women, whether just talking to or actually dating
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

U made me realize ive been on this **** for a minute. Its been a journey 
laugh.gif

This *** on POF hit me up and we start talking but I forgot to check her profile out. So I do just now and this *** got 3 kids at the age of 21. Nah I'm out lol.

Back
Top Bottom