Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I never had a one night stand with a chubby woman :nerd:
Then again, I'm not attracted to any woman that is chubby
Missing out. Chubby chicks squirt more from my studies. Might just be me noticing that tho.
lowkey I could have wifed this semi chubby chick back at high school
the young dumb me friendzoned her instead
i seen her IG pics now and shes not semi chubby anymore
I goofed but oh well

Been on chubby women since 15.

And yall missed the golden era before internet dating apps where these chicks were not as arrogant and thirsted for.

They were super aggressive  and freaky with chasing and caking up men.

Yall youngins late......SMH

Go listen to some Celly Cell

****** when they jack one 
From this hood to that one 
Them pretty **** is sneaky 
Now you can't even trust a fat one 
'Cause they know it's all about the money wit they big *** 
Back in tha days, they used to spoil ****** 
Spendin' big cash 
'Til they blast 
Sneaky, takin' cash 
Sneaky, stick 'em in the grass 
Used to have them **** in check 
But now they fakin' on yo' *** 

Last edited:
Big girls are the biggest freaks and be getting ran thru on the low lol
Unfortuantely I will forever be a closet chubby chaser.....

I will still smash off the 12AM to 5AM and have them out the house before sunrise, so neighbors don't see her and

never take date them in public.

It sucks because alot of BBWs are now very conscious and aware of us closet BBW lovers and will call you out on 

not wanting to be seen with her

For guys who can shamelessly walk around in public proudly with them BBWs I admire your courage!

Last edited:
I will still smash off the 12AM to 5AM and have them out the house before sunrise, so neighbors don't see her and
It sucks because alot of BBWs are now very conscious and aware of us closet BBW lovers
For guys who can shamelessly walk around in public proudly with them BBWs I admire your courage!
View media item 1531259
Closet lover here. The wettest p come from chunky joints. Also top 3 BJ's ever were all thicker womenz. I like my bbw shapely tho, none of those milk carton shaped, pancake titty joints. ***, double ds, and hips.

Last edited:
Closet lover here. The wettest p come from chunky joints. Also top 3 BJ's ever were all thicker womenz. I like my bbw shapely tho, none of those milk carton shaped, pancake titty joints. ***, double ds, and hips.
Right after you finish plowing them super sized cheeks they be like ...

So when we goin out????

What we doin today???

My cousin wanna double date...can we pleaeeeaseee????

Thats when your mind quickly rids itself of all BBW lust and the mission becomes....

Last edited:
:lol: "damn I wish u told me earlier, I gotta go help my cousin with his car. His got damn plasma fans went out, real tough job"

:rofl:
Maybe he is a chubby chaser

True. Chubby chicks got that juicy fruit.
I had one years ago before internet prob. She was the last. Met her on a phone chat line. She gassed herself to the max. I go to the house and a chubby chick answers the door and she pretends to be her sister and tells me the girl I'm looking for isn't there. I recognized her voice and played along. Told her to tell her sis to call me when she got home. She did and the first I said was "i hope your as hot as your sister" she breaks down tells it was really her and that she was scared that I wouldn't like her. I tell her it's all good. I'm really pissed but I need to stick something. I go back over, pick her up and dig her out behind a funeral home, drop her off and never talk to her again.

Big girls are the biggest freaks and be getting ran thru on the low lol
It sucks because alot of BBWs are now very conscious and aware of us closet BBW lovers and will call you out on 
not wanting to be seen with her
View media item 1531259
All facts ! ....big joints still out Chea bustin it but more of em be gettin gassed these days n they be acting up as a result ...sad to see :smh:

People really got an issue walking out in public with a big girl?

If anything I'd be embarrassed to walk out in public with a female that dresses bad. I'm aware we all have our own version of girls dressing "bad."

In public? Hell no.

Sneak her in, make sure no one is outside sneak her back out wearing a black Hoodie like luke cage? Yea I been there.
We all been there ...I remember one time my homeboys caught me sneaking a big joint in thru the side door :lol: :smh:

And ain't nothing wrong with being wit em out in public , some look good with their weight n if that's your main chick then why not ...we talking bout the random late night smashes tho

Last edited:
:rofl:
Maybe he is a chubby chaser

True. Chubby chicks got that juicy fruit.
I had one years ago before internet prob. She was the last. Met her on a phone chat line. She gassed herself to the max. I go to the house and a chubby chick answers the door and she pretends to be her sister and tells me the girl I'm looking for isn't there. I recognized her voice and played along. Told her to tell her sis to call me when she got home. She did and the first I said was "i hope your as hot as your sister" she breaks down tells it was really her and that she was scared that I wouldn't like her. I tell her it's all good. I'm really pissed but I need to stick something. I go back over, pick her up and dig her out behind a funeral home, drop her off and never talk to her again.

Wait behind a funeral home? :rofl:
Props to you :tongue:

In public? Hell no.

Sneak her in, make sure no one is outside sneak her back out wearing a black Hoodie like luke cage? Yea I been there.
We all been there ...I remember one time my homeboys caught me sneaking a big joint in thru the side door :lol: :smh:

And ain't nothing wrong with being wit em out in public , some look good with their weight n if that's your main chick then why not ...we talking bout the random late night smashes tho

Yeah what's wrong with walking around with a chubby? :nerd:

Last edited:
I hit mostly curvy BBW in my life man. I'm a husky fella myself, but I need meat on them bones. I can honestly say I've never smashed a chick under 170lbs. Send they big *** my way.:pimp:

Lol I'm cool... Y'all won't catch me wining and dining one

Call it what u want...I don't got a problem with them either

How big is a "big joint"?
nerd.gif
Please provide pics.

Back
Top Bottom