Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Middle with grey shorts would get plowed [emoji]128520[/emoji]. Something bout a chubby with a cute face. They'll eat u up dry and want some Golden Corral after
I would jump in that bed and go berserk on all 4 of them.

You would hear nothing but moaning slurping and huge cheeks being clapped all night
roll.gif

Last edited:
I must say I had a bbw chick from pof over the summer suck me so amazing, first time in my life I almost told a chick I love her from some head dear god :x, but after i was done I had to kick her out because the lust I had l build up from not fappin in almost 2 weeks was gone, I was disgusted looking at her lol.

Last edited:
Some normal shaped/slender Hispanic Mami just willfully hit ya' boy up on OKCupid, last night. Only thing is, it says she's from Canada.

Shorty got frequent flyer miles to the States or something? :lol: . Hopefully she really lives in Mass cause she kinda' cute...

Some normal shaped/slender Hispanic Mami just willfully hit ya' boy up on OKCupid, last night. Only thing is, it says she's from Canada.

Shorty got frequent flyer miles to the States or something? :lol: . Hopefully she really lives in Mass cause she kinda' cute...

Throw dem pics up my g...

Deleted this app today. Feels liberating! lol no more wasting time on small chit chat with no meeting up. About to focus on stacking this bread for a couple months and come back on the scene with avengence

Deleted this app today. Feels liberating! lol no more wasting time on small chit chat with no meeting up. About to focus on stacking this bread for a couple months and come back on the scene with avengence
POF is a wasteland hop on Soulswipe or OKCupid.

:lol:

Haven't been here in a minute... :lol: at the last page.

As for me, I matched and been dating a half white/South American chick from San Diego. A little far from me but she travels to LA often work.

She cute and she smokes, chills, watches the game, and gives up the P when I ask.

On top of all this, she has a great relationship with her father!!!!!

I may have found the one... :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm just getting older, or maybe I'm just a savage who pretty much smash anything given the circumstances. But I been smashing mad big girls lately, and you know what, I like it.

pof is straight trash

I just got on okcupid and it looks promising. Will return with stories & pics.

Whats yall opener

Last edited:
Closet lover here. The wettest p come from chunky joints. Also top 3 BJ's ever were all thicker womenz. I like my bbw shapely tho, none of those milk carton shaped, pancake titty joints. ***, double ds, and hips.

i treat all women the same, fine or ugly, i'll drive around in a chevy nova if it get me from point a to point b, thats the fun part trolling society

Back
Top Bottom