Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

The thing about smashing fat girls is, even if it's good, afterwards your self esteem be low as hell. I be looking in the mirror like damn so this what it comes to for me huh? This the best I can do?

I've talked to myself out of it each time bro , I don't think I'm ready to deal with the consequences

I went over this ***** house with my cousin back in the day and he was wrapping with this Lil chick he was on. Another lil thick chick come out the crib, she got the bitties out and she kept smiling at me. I ask her how old she is and she say 18, I'm like cool I'm 20 we good. She tells my cousin when I left that she wanted my #, we exchange text a few weeks fast forward one summer day. I was at a luau and she was there with some ******* on some random ****. I dip she text me to come thru I'm like cool, we was 6 deep but everybody had a solo smash mission except my cousin so he rolled with me. I was skeptical Cuz he about 5 ft 6 not about that life and will tell u he aint.

I pull up in the hood about 1 am and it's like 70 people out here, music loud, they had a block party/bbq that day. I'm like **** man smh o well where she at. She comes over wit her girls we talking and a group of dudes come over. Straight chief keef and glory boyz looking dudes I'm like **** it's on. To my surprise dude extended his hand introduced himself as he older brother, offered food and was cool. We chilling, I done made some new friends, **** we happy. Then he asked out the blue, yo will how old are u bro, u seem mature as hell, I'm like 20... all hell broke loose. He snapped like 20 *****, my Lil sister just turned 16 wtf u doing over here.... my *****, my face dropped. I never touched her or anything but it's the fact this ***** lied and I'm in they hood outnumbered 50 to 2 and the 1 I'm with is a damn *****. I told him she said she was 18 and she ended up telling the truth and it's a big *** argument. I parked all the way at the corner, I apologized, said she lied and we turned our backs and walked towards the whip, I'm like if I hear footsteps I gotta turn around and swing. They let us go tho thank god. She text me like 100x trynna apologize I straight ignored her, then she text like he got hiss nerve, he 21 and his baby mom's was 15. Lil ***** hang with all older ******* and not 1 of thrm told me she was 16 smh. Scariest day of my adult life.

:rofl: I'm DEAD :rofl:

I'm a sick human being and i should be in jail for the crimes i've committed. :smh:

Word of advice to my NT bregdren, Just masturbate. Don't become so delusional that you end up browsing matches on POF at 2 A.M. in the morning. :smh:

You'll get in trouble. Trust me.

Oh, and the reason i've havent provided any stories lately is because i've messages like 20 something SLIM chicks and they either don't respond or they respond once every week. Friggin' ridiculous, yo. :smh:

I'm a sick human being and i should be in jail for the crimes i've committed. :smh:

Word of advice to my NT bregdren, Just masturbate. Don't become so delusional that you end up browsing matches on POF at 2 A.M. in the morning. :smh:

You'll get in trouble. Trust me.

Oh, and the reason i've havent provided any stories lately is because i've messages like 20 something SLIM chicks and they either don't respond or they respond once every week. Friggin' ridiculous, yo. :smh:
im about done with POF... they should call it POW, plenty of whales aka prisoners of war

man i had to give up on pof but somehow still get the urge to get back on there smh. these whales is becoming overbloated in the head as well, some out here acting too hollywood and some think they deserve a date. Im just tryna light em up in hopes of a quicky or something but they "dont do it the first time"

man i had to give up on pof but somehow still get the urge to get back on there smh. these whales is becoming overbloated in the head as well, some out here acting too hollywood and some think they deserve a date. Im just tryna light em up in hopes of a quicky or something but they "dont do it the first time"

I'm deleting my profile lol it's 2017 somebody gave them that confidence boost , they want you to take them out for some chicken & fries . I'm sick

Is it not the perfect balance in this dating game??

The ugly/fat/5 kid having undesirable vermin gets a confidence boost, meanwhile we get quick easy 1am head and yambz

with little to no investment.

I mean what else do yall want from POF???

Damn can the vermin have a platform too?

You want decent yambz with standards and morals then shop elsewhere....E Harmony, Christian Mingle, Match, Tinder, Bumble, OKCupid

Last edited:
I'm finding to many chicks of late who wanna date....... I ain't trying to cash out on none of these chicks anymore, I miss when I found the chicks who just invited me over to they cribs.

I'm finding to many chicks of late who wanna date....... I ain't trying to cash out on none of these chicks anymore, I miss when I found the chicks who just invited me over to they cribs.

Same , I just want to smash & dash . Only money I'm trying to spend on is gas

They still out there..just gotta let them choose you.

You start giving any signs of thirst and chase and they gonna try and make your jump through hoops ie dating, quality time.

You also just can't be afraid of taking an L and turning these chicks off with blunt honest intentions and terms.

They still out there..just gotta let them choose you.
You start giving any signs of thirst and chase and they gonna try and make your jump through hoops ie dating, quality time.
You also just can't be afraid of taking an L and turning these chicks off with blunt honest intentions and terms.

Bout to start, I think maybe i was being too nice with trying to link up for drinks and fake get to know these chicks but no more. I wasted my time and money far to many times.

Bout to start, I think maybe i was being too nice with trying to link up for drinks and fake get to know these chicks but no more. I wasted my time and money far to many times.
Man you been doing that with POF chicks???

Oh no they take that for weakness

Man you been doing that with POF chicks???
Oh no they take that for weakness

Tinder and soulswipe chicks, I only met 3 pof chicks in my
Life and smash two and 3rd I wasn't feeling. lol I don't even have a pof account anymore just tinder and soulswipe since I match better quality chicks there. Pof I barley get responses but on these swipe kinda apps I kill.

The thing about smashing fat girls is, even if it's good, afterwards your self esteem be low as hell. I be looking in the mirror like damn so this what it comes to for me huh? This the best I can do?

im about done with POF... they should call it POW, plenty of whales aka prisoners of war

:rofl:

Mannnn... I smashed a beast on pof and ****** my back up. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️This was around Christmas. You ever mess with a chick you don't wanna see in natural light? And this broad had the nerve to send me a pic of her "exercising" at the park... with sunlight shining on her face. Man, all my pride left my body and I ignored the hell out of her after that. The P wasn't even good. Had me taking Advil and wrapping my back in a damn Icy Hot patch looking like a light skin Shaq.

I deleted all my apps after that. Too many easy licks and I don't wanna wake up to anymore booger bear selfies.

:rofl:

Mannnn... I smashed a beast on pof and ****** my back up. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️This was around Christmas. You ever mess with a chick you don't wanna see in natural light? And this broad had the nerve to send me a pic of her "exercising" at the park... with sunlight shining on her face. Man, all my pride left my body and I ignored the hell out of her after that. The P wasn't even good. Had me taking Advil and wrapping my back in a damn Icy Hot patch looking like a light skin Shaq.

I deleted all my apps after that. Too many easy licks and I don't wanna wake up to anymore booger bear selfies.

I'm crying lol not gonna lie , when you hit a drought it's hard . Hahahhaa man why the hell did you try to pick her up ?

Lmao at my dude limping around like Patrick Ewing off some undesirable p.

91b71a85.gif

Last edited:
Mandatory soft tissue work pre and post smash on anything over 2 bills.

Gotta take the foam roller and lacrosse ball with you to make sure the mobility is on point.

Back
Top Bottom