Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

so i went on pof tonight after having some drinks and was bored and felt like trolling and saying stuff out of the ordinary... nothing too thirsty or crazy but just funny... well the good news was i did get some responses from 3 different girls which was gratifying because i never get any response at all... so this definitely felt good... but after messaging these 3 girls for an hour it got old after a while and felt like penpal status so i asked for the digitis to talk to them and set something up... and i havent heard anything back from them after saying that in my last message so i guess its no dice :smh:

yall dont still use right ? 
Told y'all about using these dating apps. A man learned the hard way this morning in Atlanta.

A man hoping to meet a woman after connecting on a dating app was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday morning. 

About 4:30 a.m, the victim drove to a BP gas station in the 500 block of Elbridge Drive in northwest Atlanta to meet a woman he met on the “PlentyOfFish” app, police spokesman Officer Donald Hannah said.

According to police, he was met by a man, not a woman. And that man demanded money.

RELATED: Man robbed in Instagram date gone wrong
The victim told him he didn’t have any, and gave the man his cellphone, police said. He then drove off at a high rate of speed. 

Police said the suspect fired one shot at the victim’s car as he sped away. No one was injured, but one of the bullets shattered the rear window.

The victim drove to a nearby gas station and called 911. 

A shell casing was recovered from the scene, Hannah said.

No other details were released.

https://t.co/aG7pkOczdn

Bout to start, I think maybe i was being too nice with trying to link up for drinks and fake get to know these chicks but no more. I wasted my time and money far to many times.

I TELL THESE CHICKENS OFF TOP. IM BROKE, I DONT LIKE GOING OUT... IF THEY STILL STICK AROUND COOL, IF THEY DONT, WELL THEY DONT. SAVED GAS AND MONEY :lol:

Charge it to the game
even better 

staystrapped_jeezy.jpg

Every time I meet a chick online for the first time the set up is on my mind.

I just remain prepared for the jux. Even if my pants are at my ankles.

Y'all don't get caught laxin now even if you aint about that life.

Last edited:
Every time I meet a chick online for the first time the set up is on my mind.

I just remain prepared for the jux. Even if my pants are at my ankles.

Y'all don't get caught laxin now even if you aint about that life.
Word, I'm extra paranoid the first time..A while back, hooked up with this white girl on the first night at her crib I literally had the tatas in my mouth while I kept both eyes on her sliding door, just waiting for someone(s) to come running through.

Telling a female you just met you're broke? Good luck with that lol

TRUTH BE TOLD, IM DAMNED NEAR MARRIED... #DontJudgeMe :lol:

SO I AINT SHELLIN OUT FUNDS OF ANY KIND... PLUS MY TACTICS WORKED FAIRLY WELL. MY PLAYA GAME IS RAPIDLY COMING TO A HALT. IT JUST DONT FEEL THE SAME HOPPIN IN A CHICKENS DM'S. ITS ALMOST LIKE IDK WHAT TO EVEN TALK ABOUT...

I don't understand how dudes be out there like that on apps though, world is real small when it comes to women.

TRUTH BE TOLD, IM DAMNED NEAR MARRIED... #DontJudgeMe :lol:

SO I AINT SHELLIN OUT FUNDS OF ANY KIND... PLUS MY TACTICS WORKED FAIRLY WELL. MY PLAYA GAME IS RAPIDLY COMING TO A HALT. IT JUST DONT FEEL THE SAME HOPPIN IN A CHICKENS DM'S. ITS ALMOST LIKE IDK WHAT TO EVEN TALK ABOUT...

Lol ok well that makes sense. Becareful out there homie, like Marc Anthony said, it's a small world.

I'm a sick human being and i should be in jail for the crimes i've committed. :smh:

Word of advice to my NT bregdren, Just masturbate. Don't become so delusional that you end up browsing matches on POF at 2 A.M. in the morning. :smh:

You'll get in trouble. Trust me.

Oh, and the reason i've havent provided any stories lately is because i've messages like 20 something SLIM chicks and they either don't respond or they respond once every week. Friggin' ridiculous, yo. :smh:

im about done with POF... they should call it POW, plenty of whales aka prisoners of war

:lol: On da' real! :lol:

My last Tinder was a wake up call. :lol: :lol:

Story please? :nerd:

:rofl:

Mannnn... I smashed a beast on pof and ****** my back up. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️This was around Christmas. You ever mess with a chick you don't wanna see in natural light? And this broad had the nerve to send me a pic of her "exercising" at the park... with sunlight shining on her face. Man, all my pride left my body and I ignored the hell out of her after that. The P wasn't even good. Had me taking Advil and wrapping my back in a damn Icy Hot patch looking like a light skin Shaq.

I deleted all my apps after that. Too many easy licks and I don't wanna wake up to anymore booger bear selfies.

Son said "Light skinned Shaq". :lol: Nah, i'm out :lol:

so i went on pof tonight after having some drinks and was bored and felt like trolling and saying stuff out of the ordinary... nothing too thirsty or crazy but just funny... well the good news was i did get some responses from 3 different girls which was gratifying because i never get any response at all... so this definitely felt good... but after messaging these 3 girls for an hour it got old after a while and felt like penpal status so i asked for the digitis to talk to them and set something up... and i havent heard anything back from them after saying that in my last message so i guess its no dice :smh:

Dude, i've messaged over 30-40 girls and have gotten maybe 5-6 responses. These girls think they Kylie Jenner or something with this curving. :smh:

No lie. Once shorty tell me where to meet her or where she live I'm on google maps asap trying to get a lay of the land.

Last edited:
No lie. Once shorty tell me where to meet her or where she live I'm on google maps asap trying to get a lay of the land.

Same here. One chick's address was the same apartment complex of that dude that got set up in Sugarland that was posted in here. Don't really remember why the date fell through, but yikes

Man once a chick gives me her address I would google her apartments to see if it's in the hood or not :lol:

Fortunately I ran into non of that

Well except that one time this chick wanted me to take a walk with in a shopping strip her a few minutes away from Greenspoint. Had to be around 10pm. *****...I was so shook and thinking "why this girl think this is a good idea?" :lol:

Well I hit twice afterwards so I guess something good came outta it :pimp:

I saw one of the jawns from like 3 years ago at Staples and she legit didn't recognize me, the old "Medical Nurse" one that kept breaking her own ankles and had 7.5kids. It didn't seem like she was trying to avoid awkward eye contact or anything but like she just walked right by and just kept it moving like I was just another N. She looked about the same, put on some weight but was in a new Ford Fusion so maybe her life is doing better and hopefully her ankles aint just snippity snapping every time she takes a step anymore.

The way Iook at it, the vast majority of these girls will only post most flattering pics of the last 5+ years.
She might look good with a duck face, or from a certain angle, or with the right filter, or back in 09. But then you meetup, see them real life with lighting and all that, you see that 8/10 drop to a 6 or 5.
And then you still gotta worry about ppl hitting licks and all that
It just aint worth it most of the time

Back
Top Bottom