Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I went out with a girl during the earlier corona scare when Asia was first hit and took the risk. I hit it once and now I am heartbroken because it’s just no strings to her

I went out with a girl during the earlier corona scare when Asia was first hit and took the risk. I hit it once and now I am heartbroken because it’s just no strings to her
You wanted a relationship and she just wanted to smash or am I misunderstanding?

Hinge so bad for me in NYC. Lmao.

Really? I’m in Jersey & hinge has been great to me. I get NJ & NY girls matching me showing love. I actually paused my account the other day because I’m starting get overwhelmed with keeping up with all these women. With that being said I just gave my number to this girl this morning :emoji_sweat_smile:.

Yeah I know. Just not my style. Unless she suggests it. I'm not gonna turn down a lay up. Doesn't really have anything to do with them. I just don't like strangers coming over no matter who they are.
On top of that we're supposed to be social distancing. Why even bother if I'm gonna have random chicks coming through my place. :lol:
u doin it right

ideal u post to get a room

but if u just fw da hos they not post to kno where u stay especially u doin a lot

Really? I’m in Jersey & hinge has been great to me. I get NJ & NY girls matching me showing love. I actually paused my account the other day because I’m starting get overwhelmed with keeping up with all these women. With that being said I just gave my number to this girl this morning :emoji_sweat_smile:.

nice man... i wish i could say the same... i had a lot of responses at first but no actual meetups... now i barely get a response back... maybe cuz im asian i got bad luck in NJ i dont know lmao

Matched with a Ghanian chick and she remind me of this emoji 🙂

She mad cute tho. Rona needs to dip

You wanted a relationship and she just wanted to smash or am I misunderstanding?

I wanted a relationship and I think she did too because we were doing couple stuff and she insisted that this was not her just trying to get a rebound. Well I guess I couldn’t fill the shoes of the last guy because she is emotionally unavailable and doesn’t like me in that way

I wanted a relationship and I think she did too because we were doing couple stuff and she insisted that this was not her just trying to get a rebound. Well I guess I couldn’t fill the shoes of the last guy because she is emotionally unavailable and doesn’t like me in that way
You wanted the relationship. Therefore she had the power

Naruto Naruto some advice for you my G. Even if you want a relationship, act like you don't. Make time for your boys, skip the odd date every now and then and don't ever bring the subject of a relationship before the bird does. And even if she does you deflect for a good month or two.

What fluid hips fluid hips said is 100% accurate. It was a wrap for you the minute you stated that you wanted the relationship - you're officially plan X or plan Y and she'll holler at you after she's had her fun in the sun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom